Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

New Promo out ( WU )/DD in Na bole tum (Page 29)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
onight on Nautanki Films' Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors TV, Madhu and Mukund are getting engaged. 

On the other hand, Trishna leaves for her first day of shoot to RK's movie sets. But things don't go too well with her as the makeup man ruins Trishna's (Arti Puri) make-up. She immediately calls Madhu (Drashti Dhami) and asks her to come on the sets to help her re-do her makeup. But this RK's ( Vivian Dsena) strategy to ruin Madhu and Mukund's engagement by calling her on the sets of his films.

But will the two get engaged? Sources inform that the couple will fight all odds, including RK and Mukund's mother, to finally get engaged. Says Manish Nagdev aka Mukund, "I love Madhu a lot and this is all RK's strategy. My mother on the show, ( Usha Nadkarni), is plotting with RK and I am totally unaware about it. As to whether we will finally get engaged or not, I cannot comment. You will have to watch the show".

Sources also inform that in the upcoming episodes, Mukund will confront his mother when he learns about her plotting and being the conscientious man that he is, he will only support the truth.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA-brokensoul-anji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Damn it where is this Meenu...getting engaged after all that planning oh pls CV's ithna pyaar kuon Mukund se...oh heck

Support truth my foot...Angry

Edited by ISADORA - 19 July 2012 at 3:26am

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

onight on Nautanki Films' Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors TV, Madhu and Mukund are getting engaged. 

On the other hand, Trishna leaves for her first day of shoot to RK's movie sets. But things don't go too well with her as the makeup man ruins Trishna's (Arti Puri) make-up. She immediately calls Madhu (Drashti Dhami) and asks her to come on the sets to help her re-do her makeup. But this RK's ( Vivian Dsena) strategy to ruin Madhu and Mukund's engagement by calling her on the sets of his films.

But will the two get engaged? Sources inform that the couple will fight all odds, including RK and Mukund's mother, to finally get engaged. Says Manish Nagdev aka Mukund, "I love Madhu a lot and this is all RK's strategy. My mother on the show, ( Usha Nadkarni), is plotting with RK and I am totally unaware about it. As to whether we will finally get engaged or not, I cannot comment. You will have to watch the show".

Sources also inform that in the upcoming episodes, Mukund will confront his mother when he learns about her plotting and being the conscientious man that he is, he will only support the truth.

conscientious man?My Foot.grrr

Edited by sasi10 - 19 July 2012 at 3:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Guys ...May be we will have to wait till their marriage ...as it would take some 3-4 months of the marriage ...and by then, Mb would have entered movies which is not going to be liked by Muku for sure 

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Guys ...May be we will have to wait till their marriage ...as it would take some 3-4 months of the marriage ...and by then, Mb would have entered movies which is not going to be liked by Muku for sure 
hawww!!! 3-4 months of mukku..Kill meUnhappy

ISADORA-brokensoul-Manonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Oh No NO NO...i cant bear him till that time ...why the hell they are ruining the story..what the damn...

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by ISADORA

Guys check the TOI article..about the engagment its written that they will get engaged puck puck..ewww

Meenu you there can you confirm this from your friend

Oh No. not again. All these happiness. Is it a waste????
Shocked
Shocked

ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by sasi10 - 19 July 2012 at 3:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Oh No NO NO...i cant bear him till that time ...why the hell they are ruining the story..what the damn...

they are building the Junoon of RK Hatzzie ...it will make RK more stronger to get MB at any cost ...so its going to be a lot more darker now ...just look into this track in broader perspective 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index