Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

New Promo out ( WU )/DD in Na bole tum (Page 23)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Ok so chicken..hmm now i want to have it...oh heck Angel..LOL i am going to KFC today evening

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
u both r such idiots i was joking about psycho lover!!LOL

Edited by mymagic13 - 19 July 2012 at 2:50am

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by mymagic13

Originally posted by Manonids

they r finishing the madhu makhi track this saturday i guess,,

yeh tere sources ke news hai kya ??? Wow Muku will make exit in Maha episode ...so much of importance Angry...Sigh 

my fren said they ll finish off the track n concentrate on rishbala,, but i dont think muku's character will end,, he is coming back as psycho lover!!

yeahi baki tha Psycho lover...Angry peecha nahi chodega kya hum logon ko...oh no i cannot bear the scenes where he will emotionally black mail Madhu...RK get him gun downed

U think RK will let him blackmail MB anymore !!!! RK would throw him out of MB's life til the time he's not required to torcher MB ...Except MB, all are pawns of RK Hatzzie ...they will come and go as per RK's plan 

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged

What??? Nidzz akeli kaphi nahi thi muje bhajane ke liye thune bhi join kar li...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-anji-miraManonidz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Ok so chicken..hmm now i want to have it...oh heck Angel..LOL i am going to KFC today evening

i love the new chicken there,,
yummy

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

they r finishing the madhu makhi track this saturday i guess,,

yeh tere sources ke news hai kya ??? Wow Muku will make exit in Maha episode ...so much of importance Angry...Sigh 

my fren said they ll finish off the track n concentrate on rishbala,, but i dont think muku's character will end,, he is coming back as psycho lover!!

yeahi baki tha Psycho lover...Angry peecha nahi chodega kya hum logon ko...oh no i cannot bear the scenes where he will emotionally black mail Madhu...RK get him gun downed

U think RK will let him blackmail MB anymore !!!! RK would throw him out of MB's life til the time he's not required to torcher MB ...Except MB, all are pawns of RK Hatzzie ...they will come and go as per RK's plan 

Yes Yes Go RK Go and Kick Makhi where it hurts the most...LOL..koi nahi bachega usse se..uh-huh what was the dialogue yaar i forgot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Yup Hatzzie, Muku is weak, no doubt he sided with MB...and after this fiasco, I am sure he will not be able to support MB ...

Support Nidzz she was the one who was supporting him..Thank you Cv's for pushing him out...
waise TRP break ups by poco..it says first two days of RK and Ballu had 2 but trishna's drama and muku's stupidity pulled it down..or else it would have been above 2.

I saw that ...Muku and Trishna  have been a big let down for viewers ...they want leads to come in front ...track around Rishbala is Savior of the show ...along with Ballu-MB-RK in future ...

Yes hope atleast they wake up now after this call..and know the priorities..next week if it raises well and good until now except for that tuesday's boring episode it was good.Fingers crossed

Last night episode was a good example. They have given screen space to so many actors. Ayi, Shamshu, Roma, Paddy, Bittu, trishna, Mukund and some chawl people too. All were there in last night episode. But focus was on the leads. So we love the episode.

But before most episodes 15 minutes will be on Trishna/Roma scenes or in other episodes 15 minutes for Mukund and family scenes.

Is it that hard to do an episode like last night. I don't think so. But for a raise of TRP maybe we have to wait for sometime now. the damage has been done by these past 2 to 3 weeks, that it might take some time to get a high TRP.

Yes Hatz - TRP was less for Thursday and Friday episodes. Those two episodes were full of Madhu/makki  hanging out together scenes, confession scene and Trishna's 4th breakdown scenes. If it is not for Ballu and RK it would be about 1.5.

-Sexy-ISADORAanji-mira

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged

What??? Nidzz akeli kaphi nahi thi muje bhajane ke liye thune bhi join kar li...LOL
ConfusedConfusedConfused...I am logging off now ...khao tum dono chicken ...huh ...bye Shahi 

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index