Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sasi10

hawww!!! 3-4 months of mukku..Kill meπŸ˜”

No problem buddyπŸ˜† ...I will do the honor 
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well1 week back,there was an article (forgot if it is TC or TOI) saying Mallik's family will choose Madhu Over Trishna during that fight but it didn't happened .So,hope this news also turns out false. Edited by sasi10 - 11 years ago
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nidzz...muah..thanks buddy usually the pacification is my work but today i lost my head..thanks for getting it on line...πŸ˜›
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

DD's performance in NBT-sbs seg

Edited by sasi10 - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Nidzz...muah..thanks buddy usually the pacification is my work but today i lost my head..thanks for getting it on line...πŸ˜›

It was obvious reaction Hatzzie ...even I was  disappointed ...but we are going to be served with something really better than this engagement fiasco ...I just dont want RK to turn totally into negative ...its fine, he wants to take revenge ...but they must show some positive side of his too ...hope we get to see that in MB-RK coming track 

@ SASI...i doubt if its false ...
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

It was obvious reaction Hatzzie ...even I was  disappointed ...but we are going to be served with something really better than this engagement fiasco ...I just dont want RK to turn totally into negative ...its fine, he wants to take revenge ...but they must show some positive side of his too ...hope we get to see that in MB-RK coming track 

@ SASI...i doubt if its false ...

Negative...he is gonna destroy everything his first plan flopped so many going to burn in his wrath..he wants to reach Madhu at any cost and he will  go to any length let us see how Madhu will resist him
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Manonids

Guys ...May be we will have to wait till their marriage ...as it would take some 3-4 months of the marriage ...and by then, Mb would have entered movies which is not going to be liked by Muku for sure 

@ red - I'm not sure about this. If they were engaged obviously Madhu will ask his permission before entering the industry.

And also Mukund is a lazy and a good fro nothing person. He will be happy if Madhu is a Super star. He can have everything free of cost then.

I think Mukund will give permission for this and this will make Madhu actually go away from Mukund, her becoming a Superstar overnight after only 1 movie, there won't be any way he can marry her.

Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Negative...he is gonna destroy everything his first plan flopped so many going to burn in his wrath..he wants to reach Madhu at any cost and he will  go to any length let us see how Madhu will resist him

hmmm ...I believe Trishna is going to be the worst affected in this engagement fiasco ...as she is the main pawn of all ...
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope first Maha epsiode is not spoiled by only Mukund scenes.

Bye for now.
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

@ red - I'm not sure about this. If they were engaged obviously Madhu will ask his permission before entering the industry.

And also Mukund is a lazy and a good fro nothing person. He will be happy if Madhu is a Super star. He can have everything free of cost then.

I think Mukund will give permission for this and this will make Madhu actually go away from Mukund, her becoming a Superstar overnight after only 1 movie, there won't be any way he can marry her.

its not about permission Shahi ...its about accepting ur fiancee in arms of others doing kuchi koo ...and all other filmy stuff ...middle class families are not comfortable to such scenarios...muku will initially support her but will abandon her when she will need him the most ...