India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My take on TRP.

Deepthinair76 Groupbie
Deepthinair76
Deepthinair76

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Every wednesdays we the audience wait with baited breath for the cursed TRP and then it is baby blues for all of us.then we start analyzing as to what went wrong ,which part needs to be corrected and which part eliminated.then we go on bashing the actors,Cvs,and anyone and everyone who has email,facebook or twitter account.then we laminate on our fate as to what to do when the show faces Madam Guillotine.

Today I attempted to analyze last week and week before last's episodes and check where the TRP has fallen.This is an honest attempt not intendes to bash anyone.OK first week before last.Barun's imminent arrival back to set full time,escape from goons,fights,arshi reuniting,Arnav reviving Khushi,They both helping each other.coming home.The much awaited faceoff.result Shyam thrown out of Raizada mansion.In all this subject,there is a very strong ppoint.The leads supporting each other.Even when Arnav stood quiet listening to accusations flung around,he slapped SHyam for misbehaving to his wife,he was justified.SUPPORT factor was there thereby garneing high TRP.

Last week-Monday and tuesday was good,Budding romance,upset family,whirlpool of emotions floating around,but the leads supported each other,ASR consling Khushi,when she was confused about his reaction.picked her up and put her to sleep.then him sitting on the steps,when she comes down and sits next to him and accepts and gives solace to each other.Support factor was strong,even though the side characters turned negative and upset,positive strong  supporitng leads rendered High TRP.then came the down fall.Anjali upset,tried to kill the baby(understandable)but leads against each other.true to ASR's nature.he used the harshest words ever and she had to listen to all that (looked like a haphazardly written script)and then she went into mouna vritham
then came her birthday and his inability to wish her a hapy birthday in an hour long ME.

Khusi's feelings are kept in the dark while anjali is allowed to express her emotions freely.We as audience want drama from Khushi's point of view.not Anjali's or nani's or mami's.even Payal is allowed to show some emotions.and the promo where ASR promises to win Khushi back was excellent with passion.but when it came to actual drama it was a very pathetic attempt.ASR's attempt to win her over is not creating any storm at all.ASR's passion is dead.before him stands a former shadow of the man who he once was.

Everyone was like once Barun comes back TRP is going to rise.but now it fell..during his absence.there was a consistent TRP.due to the consistency in the story and characters.Even there the leads supported each other,through,hugs,hut scene,telepathy.Barun cannot save the show unless it has a strong storyline.You have two beautiful actors who knows how to act.please add passion to their characters..not in this half hearted way that it is being protrayed.Even Aakash and Payal has more passion than ASR/Khushi.Passion is what needs to be in the show.

Arnav/ASR is being made a laughing stock.A man who cannot wish his wife a happy birthday,can go sit inside the cupboard to make her smile?I was literally What the.But i think I am minority here.everyone likes the precap.CVsonly one small advice from my part.stories ill change,but keep the leads's character steady and supportive of each other and within accepted limits.Your TRP will rise.Now that ASR is being nice, I am always wondering when he is going to erupt which he will leading to more TRP falling.Let hell break loose around everyone,but Plpzz keep leads Supporting.I can say sitting abroad complain why people in India are not watching.The main audience are housewives and they want to lose themselves in this magical world.if they wantto see  husband and wife fighting,they just have to look into their lives and not see IPKKND.

This looks like a long post.and your views are always welcome.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

123kamalminu2011arshi1986-Sush-

Deepthinair76 Groupbie
Deepthinair76
Deepthinair76

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
WAT
NOONE HAS ANYVIEWS.I ASSUME EVRYONE AGREES WITH ME??
spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
I think the reason for the TRP high, lows is because indian audience have short attention span!! LOL They keep flipping to through channels until they see something nice!! Don't think to much about it!! LOLEmbarrassed

Shreya
Deepthinair76 Groupbie
Deepthinair76
Deepthinair76

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I think the reason for the TRP high, lows is because indian audience have short attention span!! LOL They keep flipping to through channels until they see something nice!! Don't think to much about it!! LOLEmbarrassed

Shreya

Ya but did you like last week's episodes?at least the leads's part?
spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepthinair76

I think the reason for the TRP high, lows is because indian audience have short attention span!! LOL They keep flipping to through channels until they see something nice!! Don't think to much about it!! LOLEmbarrassed

Shreya

Ya but did you like last week's episodes?at least the leads's part?

I like all episodes!! I'm not really picky when watching soaps!! LOLSmile Soaps are a way to relax and enjoy!! And I think the story is going well!! Embarrassed Such good scenes, man!! Embarrassed

Shreya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index