Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Variation in virat's character!!!

Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I think this is the only character in the show which has all kinds of shades in it..at first we saw a virat who has never cared for his family and all..and den we saw a caring brother who wanted to know whats wrong with dr. Manan-jeevika relationship...den we saw cute nokh jhoks of virat-maanvi...den we saw how he portrayed the role of being a friend,best friend and partner...and when he came to know about maanvi's cancer,we saw how he cared for maanvi..how he was ready to do anything for maanvi..and then we saw the best lover in him...and in the beginning we saw virat not bothering about his career but now he even takes his career seriously...and i think the love for maanvi which he have changed him to this extent...and i think kushal did a brilliant job in portraying all of them...and those who feel kushal is not dat good actor,i think they should once go and watch the virat scenes from starting..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nainamaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrav_virman

I think this is the only character in the show which has all kinds of shades in it..at first we saw a virat who has never cared for his family and all..and den we saw a caring brother who wanted to know whats wrong with dr. Manan-jeevika relationship...den we saw cute nokh jhoks of virat-maanvi...den we saw how he portrayed the role of being a friend,best friend and partner...and when he came to know about maanvi's cancer,we saw how he cared for maanvi..how he was ready to do anything for maanvi..and then we saw the best lover in him...and in the beginning we saw virat not bothering about his career but now he even takes his career seriously...and i think the love for maanvi which he have changed him to this extent...and i think kushal did a brilliant job in portraying all of them...and those who feel kushal is not dat good actor,i think they should once go and watch the virat scenes from starting..

100% agreed
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post...totally agree wid ya👍🏼
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
virat is the most well-shaped character of the show...
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agree..! He is playing an awesome role of a lover that every girl wants a partner lyk him..
But i want only him..😆 😛
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pooja_Ch

Agree..! He is playing an awesome role of a lover that every girl wants a partner lyk him..

But i want only him..😆😛

hahahaha ..i cant stop my laughter after reading the last line..hahahaha..
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shrav_virman

hahahaha ..i cant stop my laughter after reading the last line..hahahaha..

Am mad fr him...😉 😆
befair thumbnail
virat aka kushal..is the true hero ..
chandana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u described him very well!!!