Aasman Se Aage

DC-Alan Scene..

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah its sad that the show is over, πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Geez some comedy show  in ASA's place a big insult is'nt comedy circus on SONY not enough or the reruns from time to time that they had to put one inplace of ASA..😑 or its like a filler before some 26-11 bomb blast based show started.. Atleast  if they had spared 2 more weeks of ASA there would be some beautiful scenes between DC-Meenakshi...😳.. Lousy channel... My disappointment will never end as they definetly had some behind the door conspiracy for ASA to have stpped everything related to it way over a month πŸ˜‘😑

Watching the reruns of teh show online is a treat..and the male characters were amazing.. Most of the television shows are loaded with more female character ahead but ASA was balanced and more so with interesting conversation between them and head strong females also...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I always loved DC-Meenakshi scenes They were fireworks πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and the Ego clashes which DC grew to absorb when Meenakshi turned tables unknowingly were icing...

Another person was Alan who was clashing with DC which was gr8 to watch.. Kushal and Apurva have a gr8 rapport !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and these scenes prove it...

The scene  when DC watches Meenakshi telling Alan that she will be in teh Gala round and she is going to do it herself... and Alan tells her to meet at 8 pm for the rehearsal ...

And later DC comes to the rehearsal hall where the other contestants are practicing and DC asks them to get out and he had to have a one on one with Alan...

And when DC says that if u r out of ASA don't expect to get a job or people are lined up to give u one..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Then Alan says read my lips DC I don;t care πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The Beauty of this show is the bg score were amazing when the dialogues were Hit thats the biggest catch of the show πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awesome editing and mixing just classic with a unique touch..

Even teh earlier scene in this episode when DC -and Meenakshi confront Boy o Boy they were head on collisions...!!πŸ‘

Aww I miss this show already last week this show was still going on Daam the channel ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qET9QOgdWE&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

The point from 16:45 is the DC-Alan scene..

This show is having amazing dialogues kudos to the writer its modern witty sarcastic and fieryπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Total entertaining work

Audience needs to still go a long way in absorbing shows like these and the ones who do are the ones hard hit

Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agree with u completely,

from the start i wished it should be DC-Meeenu or Alan-Meenu, as those two were the only people, who brought colours in meenu's life, but when they brought akshi, I was a bit discouraged, as I never thought of it.

But they finally showed DC-meenu, whihc made me happy. and yes Alan-Dc scenes have best chemistry and I like their scenes which always have sarcasm and criticism in it
shanti05 thumbnail
The two protagonists/leads or main characters story were about DC-Meenakhsi

Both had quests both were leading their parallel lives, both were poles apart...

Its based on a reality show and reality shw cannot or viewers seem to see it dry with just dancing or singing, the cummulative reasons why stories are weaved around these characters/contestants in the show were for teh ASA audience and the end audience us were showcased various  permutation threads which gets weaved for the drama infused in the show.. The scripts were unknowingly added for these contestants to show they were getting along in pairing as dancers and also compatibility wise which was teh dramatized version between Akshi.. Alan was also shown as if he disagreed this drama but he was also pulled in from time to time for the angles needed...

Yes in the end  when the drama got over i.e he drama of ASA, when the realization was purely for dance the real drama of the show to us audience gave its turn...

The parallel lines of DC-Meenakshi were meant to be as they were the real pair, where their lives were growing on each other... DC-Meenakhsi always gave the edge over anything else in the show , the flow was happening as the development was inclined to her and his attraction... complexities...So their beautiful journey was indeed the start of the new beginning...

The whole show has always shown such amazing angles, very well made show I feel as I have seen so many shows, and this is defently one of its kind.. The writers knew what they wanted to show, the dialogues were excelent and at ease, the characters were real, traits of human angles very well shown and most important the inner strenght pulled out...

DC himself  was shielded by the cruel world his expressions if u observe carefully always brought out his inner turmoil , he himself used to fi8 it one needs to do it... His show was his life his life was always growing in Meenakshi so he fnally saw her win as his win...

The dialogue when Meenakshi says that see today u are there and I am here as the tables turned, That was his win as he knew he ignited the flame in Meenakshi and she ignited his inner feelings for her, and he knew that his lotus would withstand all the thunder even if it destroying his kingdom .. He loved every bit of her revenge πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Thats the beauty of DC-Meenakshi relationship...😳

Only part is we did'nt get to see the remaining maybe it was all scripted to be shwn alias the time was not enough...

I am very unhappy with this gesture of the channel,  room for creativity is gone out of teh window for sure by this harsh ruthless work of theirs and also the show indeed deserves better...πŸ‘πŸ‘

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yes shanti its an insult on ASA>..

They have put a laughter show and there are enough shows on the other channels with laughter.. 
What can be done the channel is really ruthless, & partial.

I always wanted to see Meenakshi match DC, as she was taken for a jolly ride with her weekness But its due to DC's ingiting her she stood to match him...Only he can do that to her...Afterall they have to level with DC's personality...

The way she stayed put when he held her neck and  telling that u are inginting the fire anger in me was extermely well shown.. She knew that DC is extremely strong and powerful But less she knew that his power was so positive since today if she is standing infront of him its due to him only

This was the turing point of where I knew DC-Meenakshi were the stronger balance of each other and they were the ones who would stay forever...

Alan -DC scenes  were witty and sarcastic  many times, The first time when he planned to tell him to get Meenakshi he knew that Alan was a key player in his storyline, and Alan himself I feel knew was always knowing that storyteller DC has me fit in his characters of the storyπŸ˜†

Both the character had katey ki takkar whenever there were twists and turns.. and the way he told him that the work he did Meenakshi was going to be dissapointed his facial expressions gave the answer..
 Fanastic DC and smart in his work...

The characters were given great dialogues such an interesting show for new age fine language used as if I am watching a theritical show .. Had amazing scenes to continue and defiently one of the best for this year.

shanti05 thumbnail
Another of DC-Alan scenes I liked was when Meenakshi fell down during the first technical rehearsal and the contestants were making fun of her as she was trying to do stuns as if she was in the slum dance competition .. Santosh wanted to take a picture of her fall and Alan got so wild and shouted at them to behave themselves and confronted DC about it saying what the heck man, are these humans or Janwars...

DC then asks Bobby whether he took the footage of the fall well and Bobby gives the nod and DC tells him to take the footage of these janwars also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And then finally DC gets up and he welcomes Alan saying Welcome to the jungle Alan... What a scene πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ DC knows the reality of how Meenakshi is getting treated, He knows how much she will be bullied well he dropped the bomb himself and why not he needs to run his show and how do shows run with fixed audience who want to get any juicy nformtion the show has to offer and when they stick their eyes to it the show gains popularity... This funda was on the back brain of Alan and yet to absorb that, But yes he was also a part of the jungle now !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0BKoliAsxQ&feature=g-show[/YOUTUBE]

DC-Alan scenes had all the witty & sarcastic punchlines,

Will dig in more when I scan through
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hahahhah shanti this scene was another classic one between DC-Alan.. I always liked the way Alan confronts DC and DC always has an answer to it.. There was a lot of bullying going on for meenakshi and these are the clips which DC used to get the viwers to watch Asa. The audience comes back to watch a show always when things spice up and the fall of meenakshi and the way these so called janwars were making fun of her Alan also knew that these are the part of the show as he was seeing the treatment for meenakshi .. When DC tells him that welcome to the jungle he was true as if u observe later on this word jungle was ruling a lot as times when karishma won the couples round and she became the shreni .. So well said and when dc tells that to Alan and walks out he knows Alan will see what all happens when these janwars attack one another to make their place
shanti05 thumbnail
Another fabulous DC Alan scene

When DC goes to Bindra bitto to get him to be the choreographer for Meenakshi...

Bindra DC scene there was another masterpiece.. The way Bindra asks DC why he lost his way & came there, DC is equally good in replying back stating that " tumharey layak ek kaam hai !" Bindra saying " paisay Kay liye bindra kidhar bhi nacheyga..!"

What amazing dialogues they had just a cake walk...

Back to Alan & DC scene

When Alan is telling meenakshi that he has chosen western for her and something which no one has done before, the bg score is also plugging in the idea ki something ulta hoga..& DC comes there & tells Alan that idea is gr8 that Alan is taking a lot of interest in his student(s) but then I forgot to tell you DC says that you will not choreograph Meenakshi but Bindra will ... Alan is shocked saying what Bindra...that drunked.. dC is in all smiles the sarcastic one, & meenakshi has no clue of it..

Both DC-Alan faces with their tiff is fun to watch...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOe54n8Quk4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

awesome show geez, so unhappy they axed it...

This show has an amazing cast, & excellent dialogues & screenplay.. Matched well to an international tv show..
Felt like I was watching my American soaps, the ease of the way they showed the scenes & the acting..

Even the practice by score of Aasman se aage were fantastic πŸ‘