Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

New Promo-Vidhaata toh kuch aur hi manzoor (Page 6)

sunitasharma Groupbie
sunitasharma
sunitasharma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Thankyou tinoo. You have given me peace of mind. I was worried that Anandi will choose J.

pussycat Goldie
pussycat
pussycat

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
If the CVs show something else rather than ANSH marriage then most of us will lose belief in their so called objective to erase the age old tradition of child marriage and its fall out. The highlight of the show as we consider now is to be the positive effect of Shiv in Anandi's life as they are mature enough to understand the needs and be an example of how second marriage can be effective for a lady like Anandi who had to undergo a series mental hardships due to the child marriage. Now if the CVs are trying to portray something which the most of the viewers are unwilling to accept in the long run as it may fail the actual objectivity of BV . Wish they don't show such thing of Anandi of not accepting her mother's last wish to see her happy with Shiv as it is not only her mother's or near and dear ones wishes but the wishes of the millions of viewers around the world who regularly follow BV. Please CV do consider our wishes too and dont jeopardise the life and bliss of Anandi and Shiv as well.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharma

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Remember in last week's promo the voiceover was saying Kya Anandi Jagya ko talak degi or will she be be able to break the purana rishta something like that??
The talak happened na.

Dont go by the exact words of the promo. Thats just to create drama/suspense and is required to keep the viewers hooked !!
And by running this show for 4 years successfully CVs know the viewers likes and dislikes the best.
This show is older than YRKKLH and PR as well , the oldest running daily soap.
So relax Smile

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Remove GOD from all this. HE was nowhere before,so let HIm not be there now. Without HIM things will be smooth. 

Anandi will marry Shiv. Jagya will marry again Gauri. These things are pretty well understood.  
But,later on ,I think Jagya will try to create problems for the collector sa'ab. He is a vindictive person and will not forget his humiliation. That he has made very clear to Gauri. Is the voice over pointing towards that? I have not seen the promo. 
mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

They should have taken jagya out of the montage immediately after the divorce... but they have still left him in... so currently anandi is STILL standing between jagya and shiv.  why is he still there?

To haunt us. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33SiriuslySujalpoiu123

-x-divine-x- Senior Member
-x-divine-x-
-x-divine-x-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
i hope not...AnSh look great together...

what does vidhata mean?
-x-divine-x- Senior Member
-x-divine-x-
-x-divine-x-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

jagya would create problems for Anandi and Shiv cz remember when shiv and jagya had a fight - they will still have to confront each other and then shiv that jagya was anandis past and jagya would know that shiv is anandis present...then jealousy and fight!!!!

vishwa19 Senior Member
vishwa19
vishwa19

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I dont think  anandi will go back to jaggu...
she will never accept a guy who betrayed a 17 year old  relation fora city girl and now hes leaving his city girl because he just realized that this new girl is  of no good for him...
he cannot stick to one girl...
anandi will definitely raise this..
"tumne mujhe aur apne parivaar ko gauri ke liye choda...aur ab gauri ko bhi chod re ho mere liye...tumhara kaise me yakin karun ki tum kisi aur ke liye mujhe firse nai chodoge ??"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujal

Go to top