Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i dnt see the smae promo wit that voiceover?
is this a hoax again?
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

i dnt see the smae promo wit that voiceover?

is this a hoax again?

No...not a hoax! Just saw it. Starts with 'kya Kalyani Devi Ki yeh akhiri koshish kamyaab hogi'' then the Bhaago scene & tabela scene, their hands touching & Anadi looking discomfited...and ends with 'ya Vidhaata ko Kuch aur hi hai manzoor'?
Jenishazz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jagya should keep away from Shiv-Anandi's life.
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no no no..there has already been so much drama.😭..its time for them to get married...
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
If others have also seen it then it means its no hoax.I just wonder what it could be.Probably this may point towards an untimely death of bhago.As of now they are just convincing her to say yes abt second marriage but may be bhago dies just like that and ansh have to get married soon w/o even shiv's family coming 2 know it.I don't think anything else makes a point.Return of jagiya in anandi's life will only prove one point that acc to cvs child marriage is correct and if some parents chose a girl/guy for u in ur younger years probably he/she is the best for you.And that is surely not the msg cvs want to propogate.

Moreover the idea of showing Shiv negative is totally out of point bcoz that directly crumbs anandi's character as it will show her only in one light that "she only gets guys who are either cheaters or liars"...so obviously that's the farthest thing.

Then what else???Last can be shiv's family.But i don't think Shiv can forget anandi just bcoz his family says so.He is a fighter and will always fight for his true love.

So the big question is that what else???What is this jo vidhata ko manzoor hai by god!!
Edited by princessyashika - 11 years ago
sunitasharma thumbnail
Have you ppl noticed that in the montage Jagia is in a white shirt and Shive in dark suit? Does it signify something?
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunitasharma

Have you ppl noticed that in the montage Jagia is in a white shirt and Shive in dark suit? Does it signify something?

Jagya looks drunk and sulky and 'nikamma' , and shiv looks serious, sober and a 'kaamkaaji' type.  😆  It is to show the difference between the two.
sunitasharma thumbnail
Thankyou tinoo. You have given me peace of mind. I was worried that Anandi will choose J.
pussycat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If the CVs show something else rather than ANSH marriage then most of us will lose belief in their so called objective to erase the age old tradition of child marriage and its fall out. The highlight of the show as we consider now is to be the positive effect of Shiv in Anandi's life as they are mature enough to understand the needs and be an example of how second marriage can be effective for a lady like Anandi who had to undergo a series mental hardships due to the child marriage. Now if the CVs are trying to portray something which the most of the viewers are unwilling to accept in the long run as it may fail the actual objectivity of BV . Wish they don't show such thing of Anandi of not accepting her mother's last wish to see her happy with Shiv as it is not only her mother's or near and dear ones wishes but the wishes of the millions of viewers around the world who regularly follow BV. Please CV do consider our wishes too and dont jeopardise the life and bliss of Anandi and Shiv as well.  
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Remember in last week's promo the voiceover was saying Kya Anandi Jagya ko talak degi or will she be be able to break the purana rishta something like that??
The talak happened na.

Dont go by the exact words of the promo. Thats just to create drama/suspense and is required to keep the viewers hooked !!
And by running this show for 4 years successfully CVs know the viewers likes and dislikes the best.
This show is older than YRKKLH and PR as well , the oldest running daily soap.
So relax 😊