Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: poiu123

I disagree with this.  Shiv has caused the TRPs to increase only marginally.I also want AnSh to happen but its the whole package of BV, with all the characters and the strong storyline that has been giving TRPs for such a long time.
These are the March  2012 TRPs.
Week 13 - (26 MAR 2012 To 01 APR 2012) - Avg TRP 3.92
Week 12 - (19 MAR 2012 To 25 MAR 2012) - Avg TRP 3.70
Week 11 - (12 MAR 2012 To 18 MAR 2012) - Avg TRP 3.47
Week 10 - (05 MAR 2012 To 11 MAR 2012) - Avg TRP 3.72

Tab Shiv to nahi tha show mein.. uski aatma thi kya 😊?

I can't comment abt the stats...But jo news mein suna wohi kaha maine...
Btw talking of stats, after Shiv's entry the TRP's have touched 4.9 or 4.8...that means a jump of 1. And mind you thats huge in TV world...
And these weeks whose TRP's you have stated are the DIVORCE track ones...

I didn't comment on BV. I complimented Shivraj Shekhar!!!😊
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
promos are often misleading
Jagya returning dat wud be a total Nooo...!!
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jaggu will def reach b4 the wedding , itna toh confirmed hain,,,cmon folks, TRPs nahin chahiye kya, and without drama TRps kaise aayenge...but I jus hope he doesnt succeed in stopping the wedding
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smeenakshi76

Well, Vidhata ko kya manzoor hai ye to nahi pata, but if Ansh marriage doesn't happen, then certain ques remains:

1. what is significance of Shiv's character
2. Since the marriage of Asha, foundation of Anandi's second marriage has been laid. Why such background
3. What is the relevance of Anandi's dreams- one suryabadal and second when she saw shiv offering her hand
4. N number of time, it;s shown that anandi move on, why?
5. Anandi-jagya divorce? why happened?
6. Even prats said in an interview that both shiv and anandi will tie the knot
7. Objective of the show

Any sensible answer. I think Ansh wedding will happen, may be not so early. Otherwise how will story move forward

agree with ur every word :) AnSh will happen, but after a lot of heartache and melodrama, we need to be patient
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope he comes after their marriage
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bechara Shiv 😭. This reminds me of his dialogue when Anandi had asked him in the initial days that she didn't know he could smile. He had answered something like - zaroorat padne par...kya pata zindagi me muskarat ki kami ho jaaye. And after that he had started smiling a lot. 😭 Please CVs we want ANSH!!!!

Bechari Anandi. Even the thought of Jagya coming back in Anandi's life makes me puke 🤢

But if CVs didn't want ANSH to happen, why had they shown such a grand entry of Shiv and till now they have been showing all positive things about him vis-a-vis Jagya. They have been showing all negative about Jagya..even the voice-overs in the end of episodes point on him in the bad light.

CVs...please have mercy on us!!!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
are thum sabh bhi na...baat baaat per panic mode main aa jathay ho.

That tag is about Bhago's death most likely
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maybe she just tells her mother,  she thinks shiv is a nice guy, but she doesnt want to get married again... and she wants to devote her life to her career and social service. 

Is that so bad?  does she ABSOLUTELY have to get married to shiv at any cost?

Maybe they can just be really good friends ...
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cvs do everything for drama they brought shiv for high drama.What if jagya wants to come back,what if anandi loves jagya and wil remain happy with him.anandi has the right to be happy wether with shiv or jagya .whats a big deal.may be jaan are destined to be together.
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Both Anandhi and Jagya will marry on same date... Ok relax folks!! but with different partners. Shiv and Gauri ðŸ˜›