Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh noonooo it will break heart plzzz bas yeh kya hai iii cv's drae u do this
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Don't want to see Jagiya in the same frame as Anandi-Shiv😑! Can that loser just stay love-struck with his lying, devious, ambitious darling wife in Mumbai or Bangalore or timbaktu! Let them lynch each-other on a daily basis as long as they don't step into Jaitser. 

And if this is what they had planned from the beginning, why did they go on super sonic jet speed to show us so much Shiv -Anandi bonding (before the marriage proposal put a spanner in it) and get us all so worked up about these two? Just to create heart-break😭

Now will they drag the triangle along with the Singh parivar's dIlemma thrown in to complicate matters for the next six months? The other channels will beat them to the 'Women's Rehabilitation thro' Second Marriage' trophy by then.πŸ˜•
Edited by smriti81 - 11 years ago
kanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can someone give a Written Update of the promo. I have not seen it yet and not really understood what is shown.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😭😭😭😭
Maybe Bhago dies before she is able to convince Anandi ?
kanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

😭

Maybe Bhago dies before she is able to convince Anandi ?

OMG what!!!!! :( Then whats the point of killing her. She might as well live on.
Edited by kanak. - 11 years ago
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

I saw the promo too but didnt recall anytype of voice over on that...
Well i think the line must be related to bhago' s death...
And about jag...he wont come so soon...coz if that was the plan of cvs..then they wud have done before final divorce...so i dont think jag will be in picture...wese v his chapter is closed in anandi's life...

Yeah, I figure it's probably about Bhago's death. Or maybe Anandi will just prove more difficult to convince than they think...

Even if Jag does turn up in Jaitsar after finding out the truth about Gauri... well, he and Anandi are already divorced. Why would the CVs have bothered to take a whole week to show us the divorce if they wanted Jagya to come back and grovel and have Anandi take him back?

One thing I am really, really concerned about is the possibility that Shiv's parents will turn out to be political dakus like Kabir's parents in that serial 'Jyoti'. PLEASE, CVs, DON'T DO THAT TO US 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They should have taken jagya out of the montage immediately after the divorce... but they have still left him in... so currently anandi is STILL standing between jagya and shiv.  why is he still there?
tinoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

[

Even if Jag does turn up in Jaitsar after finding out the truth about Gauri... well, he and Anandi are already divorced. Why would the CVs have bothered to take a whole week to show us the divorce if they wanted Jagya to come back and grovel and have Anandi take him back?

Well a re-marriage between jagya and anandi is always an option... it will hardly take one episode to have another wedding for them if the cvs decide to reunite them... and to marry them as an adult decision accepted by both as opposed to a continuation of the child marriage still left hanging open.

I think the divorce was to ensure that shiv and anandi could have a "clean" romance ... otherwise certain viewer segments would definitely raise fingers about her hanging around with shiv while she is still technically married...  now that anandi has no encumberances,  it is easier for her to accept and return shiv's affections. πŸ‘πŸΌ (and perhaps anandi herself has got some mental closure with the divorce ... rather than being mentally confused and riding two horses at a time).

cutiepies thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

after bhago said she will convince anandi, there was a voice over:

Kya yeh aakhri khoshish safal hogi?...ya...vidhaata ko kuch aur hi manzoor hai?

tinoo thumbnail
Well the only way the story can move forward is if anandi marries shiv ... it sets the stage for a bunch of whole new stories, new relationships, new dynamics.

If she re-marries jagya ... then it hits a dead-end... it will just be the same stale haveli interactions...