jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
From last few weeks I am having dinner at the same time my mother likes to watch some new show on sony at 8.  I could care less for it but while I am eating; I must tolerate it. From what I understand lead couple is recently married and already started I love you to death crap. I ask my mother in what world they fell in love so easy and soon. Is there some form of transition or level of attachment they attained or just jumped to I love You. My mother's response, "what do you know about love? You know what you'll never fall in love with such nature of yours."

Well I do agree with her. If this is love, I have no idea what it is and never want be part of such nonsense. But little she knows I am huge fan of best love story and only one I've seen; SINAL. I never understood love stories before. You name it, Hollywood, Bollywood and forget about tellywood. No love story really appealed to me and I was always able to find some fault in the so called process. But that did not happen with SINAL. I had started watching the show for Kunal but along the way I fell for SINAL. The whole journey actually made sense to me. I saw proper transition, progress of attachment and maturity. So when either of them uttered I love You; I thought it was at right moment with proper content. It didn't seem superficial or premature to me. I actually enjoy and look forward to watching a love story. I myself can't believe it.😕

So when there is this talk of possible separation; I am deeply hurt. First time I believe the word love is proper somewhere and it may be ridiculed; and for what? Even yesterday SINAL scene of 2 minutes one can see love, attachment and intensity of emotions. They were hardly holding hands and looking at each other, yet there is no doubt both are meant to be. I see other couples hugging and it seems superficial to me. But with SINAL, even smallest gesture is more than enough. 

So really what kind of cruel people can even think of separation here? I swear never watched a love story and don't think I ever will as it doesn't make sense to me. But SINAL; they make perfect sense to me. I can't appreciate CVs enough for their work with SINAL and explaining idea of love to me. But I really don't know how would I feel if I see all of it just disappearing in a moment...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paradigm thumbnail
Exactly. I have rarely been able to relate to love stories shown in shows. But SINAL were an exception. I gneuinely feel for them. You can see how much they love each other ; how deeply they are attached even in a 2 minute scene
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes i have seen most of the love story but SINAL,no one is even near to them, they speak volumes through eyes... dont say I love you in each and every episode but  you can feel their love..
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes they are unique ...they dont need to say i love u in every single episode...their eyes are enough to tell how depth their love is...that's why i dont like watching other shows romance or love scenes...it seems so idiotic..the cvs are beautifully written their love story now the only problem is the trps... Who the hell found this...
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I second you @jay.
I too don't believe on love stories but sinal's was totally the different one.I admit that they actually cleared the definition of LOVE to me.

And trust me sinal's love is strong enough that no leap,no divorce,no richa or any thakral can separate them.
They indeed was together..are together..will forever together
...😊...

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

i have always believed what sinal feel for each other is beyond love, but if they show kunal mu siddhi and doubt her love for him then it will heartbreaking, after coming so far in they relationship such twist is not acceptable

norzar
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautuful post Jay , indeed sinal define love ...never ever in my life have i seen such a beautiful love story nd or have been as emotionally attached to a couple as i am too sinal...even thinking abt their sepration hurts alot ...wen will these saddist cvs understand dat we can never bear to see sinal seprated ...this idea only is ridiculous...
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post jay_bpm and I definitely agree. They never got anything else right but they definitely got SiNal's love story very right. They built up the trust, the love and the understanding. It started off with very simple little gestures like covering the other person with a blanket or standing there with a tissue. No matter what the status of their actual relationship they always worried for each other and did things for each other. And what I love is how they embraced not just each other but also the families. Siddhi did so much for the Chopra's and Kunal in turn has always been there for Kapil and Shilpa and this is something that brought them closer over time. Kunal couldn't see Siddhi upset about Shilpa's marriage so he went ahead to talk to Chaitanya and Siddhi couldn't see Kunal tensed about Raveena's wedding preparations so she went ahead and got the money arranged. And through their marriage they've also seen each others vulnerabilities, I love how they both have seen each other in tears and the writers beautifully conveyed how both of them could not stand seeing the other person in tears. Even really little things like Kunal protecting Siddhi on the bus and Siddhi pushing a pillow under Kunal head when he was sleeping on the birth established that on a very basic level, they were aware of each other. It may have started with these simple things, but no wonder Kunal unconsciously fell in love with Siddhi somewhere along the line. And even Siddhi came to understand Kunal and his true personality over time and Richa's constant pawing at him also finally evoked Siddhi's love for him. I think these were some of the most beautiful and poignant moments of the story and their love story has been so wonderfully portrayed. I think this is why majority of the audience feels for them when they see them together. The makers have to be given credit for getting this part of the show completely right and making their love so believable.

I really don't know why the leads of a show need to be separated to still keep the story interesting. Is there just a general lack of creativity and originality in Ekta Kapoors writing team?
Edited by DeepShadow - 11 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you everyone for your support.
I really can't put in words how much annoying I find love stories as they just don't make sense to me. I have only tolerated 2 love stories till date, "Taal & Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam". It was not because of so called love story; No I still don't understand how exactly they fell in love. I like these movies for the maturity of male lead characters, especially Ajay Devgan's. But when they say I love You, I go😕 
My cousin has love marriage and I look up to both of them as my parents, but I just don't get what is love they talk about as I don't get it how?😕

But SINAL story really opened me up to the whole concept of love and for the first time it makes sense to me. After seeing SINAL when first time I got into discussion of love, people thought I am sick as what the hell happen to me? Talk about concept of love from my mouth??? One of my friend asked me to provide her English translation of Parichay as sh wondered what is in it that they convinced me, something not achieved by real life couples.

So yes even thought of SINAL being separated hurts me. 
Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago