India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Adi-Sugni Scene

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

I did not see this scene as a move towards a jodi...if anything, he reminded Sugni of what his uncle was trying to do for her.  This evidently will increase Sugni's loyalty towards him making it harder for her to stop admiring him and NOT aligning with her mother. Moreover, his supporting her was pivotal in letting her stay in the mansion - if he had issue, then it would not make sense and Jiji would not be forced into giving in.  Aditya actually does not respect her love for TVS - he questions it's authenticity by comparing to Amrita's (a good sign) that they had known each other for a while...His comment to Sugni that she was young and could get fed up with TVS made her question her love for him...further pushing her closer to him.

I never saw this scene as laying a foundation for a future love story between the two of them but as a push for Sugni to get even closer to TVS thus making her decision to stay at the mansion valid and with TVS even more stronger. Now Sugni is going to prove even more that SHE does love TVS and that her love for him is not just fleeting moment but a real intense and loyal love.

Edited by Laila2009 - 19 July 2012 at 4:26am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddykim93cupdnamitagloryzSandy66romancefanKalapistephhhdaffodil81Vinnie79PutijaChalhovyipee

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Laila I felt the same exactly after watching this scene.
It was like Adi making Sugni understand what she is doing and magnanimity of loving Vicky.
He also explained how his mama is fighting both inside and outside the house for Sugni and if nothing else she should remain loyal to him and she being young what if she falls for another guy then his mama will be the sufferer and he Adi cant see that happening to Vicky.

I also felt it was a genuine concern & respect for Vikram that made Adi say all this and not to know whats brewing in RM.
Also after that favour from Gulabia Adi's attitude has been changing towards bedinis and today he was very correct in saying that its the system which is the main culprit and which makes these women to become bedinis forcefully and not willingly,

After this small lecture of Adi Sugni's respect & love will increase for Vikram.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09widdyArShi_AbhIyanamitagloryzcupdSandy66romancefanstephhhVinnie79Laila2009PutijaChalhov

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I agree completely. Adi just wants Sugni to know that his mamaji is going out of his way to marry her and she should understand this. I too feel that this is to bring Vik and Sugni together. Now, Gulabia at her tethers end will approach Adi to keep his promise and I'm sure the story is going become more complicated The montage suggests that although Sugni is looking questioningly at Vik, she is definitely not with G and Adi who have come together. Now, Reva too has escaped and in no time will find her way to Vikram's haveli. My, my, a lot of interesting drama awaits us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanstephhhLaila2009

devraniharish Goldie
devraniharish
devraniharish

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Last episode was fantastic. Adi just superb in the scene.  <3 ADi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINee

soaplovers Senior Member
soaplovers
soaplovers

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
totally agree :) Aditya totally rocked in today's episode.. well done adi Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishForeverSHINee

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I also hope adi continue to support sugni-vikram jodi n doesn't become an obsactle himself. This scene made sugvi to stay together even more stronger. But now as she will stay in haveli, I want to see more sugvi scenes not adi-sugni

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index