Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I'm SOOO falling in love with NK!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

yogifalu Senior Member
yogifalu
yogifalu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Its a treat to read your analysis, asif my thots are pouring out through your words..  thanks dear.

Shalini76

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Thank you for your post, Buddy! Smile

Originally posted by tulip21

Hey shalini waiting for ur post and i hope u had a good sleep today and posted the topic first in morning...

everyday i want to discuss with what u wrote but will be busy with my kid so i just leave my simple comments on it...today i have made some points lets see how it goes

Originally posted by ShaliniDp

- I felt the same way... does he really thinks that keeping away from anjali makes good for anjali and khushi...i don't think this gap is going to be closed soon... something big is really coming up from this... may be a tough situation where both anjali and khushi are right but in a decision making situation

>>I was talking about gap in understanding between Arnav and Khushi - not between Anjali and Khushi. Arnav hasn't a clue what Khushi is thinking or why she is behaving the way she is. Khushi is getting irritated that Arnav is not getting this simple thing that she won't be happy unless he is and he won't be till Di is. - However, this gap between Arnav and Khushi must close soon if they are to move up the Understanding ladder.

Two marriages are at stake - Anjali and Payal.

- As  you said earlier payal is one strong character... i want to see her react when she comes to know that she married to akash when khushi is at a tough situation...anjali needs one strong lesson... some times truth gives u a shock that will bring u to senses i hoping something for anjali 

>> Payal may react - in tears LOL... The contract, if and when it comes out - would be interesting to watch!!

Yes as i said in my prev line it will happen...but the hurt they are going to have will be kept to themselves...i hopr both arnav khushi will never share it with any one else...

NK may be just help khushi in some way just to see or get a glimpse of arnav thats it...but NK will be the only one to understand that these 2 are dieing everyday without each other

I hope this will be well handled by the CV that we cherish the way the actors for their performance and praise the script that it is well done

>> I trust the CVs, Buddy.. barring a few human errors.. the team has done and is doing a great job!!

Arnav & RM Affairs

One just hopes that Arnav does not wait till the pressure builds and then he ends up making a difficult choice between the one who is his life, and the one who is more important than his life.

- Yes CVS are building that tension for sure... and he is going to choose his Di than khushi as u said choosing more important in his life than his life...

Some Strings...

... let's see how they are tied together in future.

Shyam holds the trump card. 

- I do see the contract abt marriage is the next big bomb but is it going to come out thru shyam that i doubt

>> Nope. Shyam doesn't even know about the contract. Khushi told him everything, except the contract bit.

How it comes out should be nice..!

5. Arnav has already told Khushi that if it weren't for her, Anjali would be happy.

yes though he loves her immensely if it comes to anjali he is on anjali side... the day anjali understnads this then only we can see a happy anjali again

>> I think Anjali would not be happy if Arnav leaves Khushi for Anjali. Anjali is not the sort of person who'd be happy to see/give someone pain. She tries to make everyone happy - right now, she is in trauma. Therefore she feels left out when Arnav focusses on Khushi.

if she knows what Khushi and Arnav did for her, she'd see the sacrifice and the love. They did something over and above their love for each other - rather selflessly. Anjali understands this emotion.

She cannot bear to see Arnav in pain at all. She actually knows how much Khushi too loves Arnav and she loves this about her. She is too hurt and confused right now. Plus she loves the snakewa - whom she worships ... Oh well, love is blind!!

She just needs to see the truth - but that is sometimes hard to do!

Lets see how we are going to see the 3 on the way... but everyone is hurt...

>> And are gonna be hurt some more!!

The pressure is silently increasing. yes of course... i can see the proper way of story building up properly for the next stage... i hope we see it gr8 in case of story telling 

4. Anjali wants a son just like Shyam Ji.

my thoughts on anjali now is ...

lets wait and watch how she overcomes this to be strong woman...i always felt a women like anjali should be strong... a person with such a sweet hear and a good smile should be strong... let all this make her strong and i hope she be pillar to her bro... come on i want to see anjali growing up a one strong women

>> Strength in Anjali ... hmm.. may take time!! going thru trouble makes one strong only ->> depending on one's response to trouble!!

My Wish List:

1. Hope NK stays with raizada family for a longer time and he be the good part in the story progress...

2. Khushi becoming little subtle and not jumping into everyone's issue as advised by her hubby and sis

3. arnav as a bro to his sis but not just protecting but making her strong and someone of her own

4. payal and akash to get back to their simple life without too much of baggage...

>> NK it seems is being preapred for a long-ish grind!

Khushi -- subtle..?? in one sentence.. not happening! ROFL LOL

Arnav protects Anjali ... he does not expect her to be strong.. I doubt he'll ever do that... Nani might, Khushi might.. Arnav.. umm...

I think the story is branching out to Payash story... yet to be seen... too many distractions from Arnav-Khushi generally do not work for the Fandom!!

EvilMindedMe Senior Member
EvilMindedMe
EvilMindedMe

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
You know every time you write an analysis, I go back and watch the episode again.

Shalini76

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Yap hopefully separation ahead!

Shalini76

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Thank you for the lovely update Shalini!!! Loved the Arnav NK bond... He is actually taking advice from NK even though he pretends he doesn't want to...lol...That precap was the cutest precap ever,... 

Shalini76

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Clapawesome post dear
loved reading it...Star

i must say a well balanced rocking awesome episode over all in all the sense..Clap.including fun, romance, hurt, sad, cute, everything...hats off 2 cvs...Star
NK.nannv scenes i loved it 2 the core.Big smile...now i cant think a episode without Nk actually,.Smile..
i wish he'll stay 4ever in ipkknd...Smile

ipkknd rockkksssStar

i am not writing more about our Hotti...Embarrassed
LOLomg...i cant believe this...the precap...was that our almighty ASR??ShockedROFL

but still he is wearing the same brown suit which he was wearing when khushi was hiding in the wardrobe..LOL.their love story changed..Embarrassed..ASR changed..Shocked...but this rich man is still wearing the same shirts...LOL 

Shalini76

soaringskies Goldie
soaringskies
soaringskies

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
amazing interpretation...Big smileBig smile

Shalini76

Go to top