Nice episode!!

Performance

LOVING Barun, Sanaya and Karan!!

Progress Points

1. Arnav and Khushi - itty-bitty gap in understanding

2. Akash-Payal situation worsens when Khushi helps

3. Anjali still in dilemma

Favorite Scene

Arnav reminiscing 'Romantic' moments - or that that qualify as romantic in Arnav-Khushi world

Arnav & Khushi

1. Arnav remembers. He remembers that when he first met Khushi, he made her life hell. When she joined his office, he was cruel to her. He remembers that Khushi threw hot tea at him, attacked him with a knife, et al. This is what he remembers when he is asked to remember the romantic moments with Khushi.

It is remarkable that through these and in these, Arnav and Khushi have found something as beautiful as love that is unconditional and trust that does not need visible, tangible, verifiable proof.

2. Arnav is doing things that he's never done before; now especially for he knows he's hurt Khushi again. However, there is still a gap in the understanding between Arnav and Khushi.

Arnav probably feels that Khushi is angry with him about what he said and she is now not accepting anything he is doing for her. He is trying to woo her.

Khushi is irritated that he's not understanding that she can never be happy, unless he is happy; and he would never be happy with Khushi, if Anjali is unhappy. She has taken to heart that he blamed her for everything; and perhaps, she feels he is right.

The truth is that irrespective of whether meant what he said about Khushi being the root of all trouble and of whether Khushi herself believes so - it becoming clearer by the day that as long as Khushi is in RM, Anjali could not be happy. Eventually Arnav would see it. Khushi and Anjali cannot stay in the same house and not bump into each other.

Currently, Arnav is happy and Khushi is keeping away from Anjali and so Anjali is healing. He hasn't a clue of what is cooking in Anjali's mind and in Khushi's mind.

This gap in the understanding, however, might (should) close pretty soon (unless it does they'll remain in current limbo).

3. Arnav misunderstood Khushi, married her and brought her into RM. Khushi accepted the contract because her sister's marriage was at stake. Soon, she learnt that Anjali's marriage was at stake too. Khushi stayed in RM to protect both marriages for good, though her own marriage was temporary.

The situation is again leaning towards the similar scenarios. Two marriages are at stake - Anjali and Payal.

Last time, the situation was handled by Arnav bringing in Khushi - Khushi's wedding with Arnav was based on misunderstanding, lack of trust and a lot of hurt.

This time it seems that the situation can only be handled if Arnav lets Khushi go from RM - however, it also seems that it would be in complete understanding, solid trust, and yet the hurt remains.

Khushi's coming in was a forced, but a mutual decision between Arnav and Khushi. Khushi's going out may probably be a mutual decision made with complete understanding of the situation.

When Arnav brought Khushi in, she sacrificed herself, but that does not mean that it didn't impact Arnav. The Arnav who met Khushi in Sheesh Mahal was way different than the one who married Khushi - that Arnav hurt Khushi and didn't think twice about it; this one knew what he'd done and it hurt him no end.

Payal and Akash may be restored, and Anjali may have temporary relief if Shyam does get a return ticket to RM - but not at the cost of nothing. Arnav and Khushi might again be paying a heavy price for this.

Arnav may be bent on bringing her back – but he does need to fix the problem before Khushi can come in celebration and honor that is deserved by both Arnav and Khushi.

Seperation..?

Even if there is one (looks very likely), Khushi can be removed from RM, but she cannot be taken away from Arnav. Arnav may not have her in his room, but she would never leave his thoughts.

Every little thing about Khushi is registered in Arnav's mind. Khushi knows even the slightest expressions of Arnav, no matter how subtle.

They can never be apart even if physically separated. Arnav and Khushi will remain totally focused on each other no matter what.

NK has promised support to Khushi whenever she needs him. He is already gaining Arnav's trust by helping him woo Khushi. At least, Arnav knows that NK is a true friend, and he can trust him and his Khushi with NK.

NK has been exposed to some truths that no one in RM knows - Shyam, Arnav-Khushi relationship, the depth of their love for each other, how they met. All this is preparation for nothing. He may be used big time in coming days (hopefully!)

Khushi will never stop working to help Arnav (even if it is done outside RM). If Arnav is held captive in RM, and Khushi is out waiting for him and NK is the mediator, there is a lot Shyam is up against. But he would not come back unprepared. He has a much better view of situation now.

Khushi & RM Affairs

The pressure on Khushi is building. She is seeing that Arnav is doing a lot for her. However, she is also more aware (just as she always is) of what the current situation is and how it may play out if something was not done to fix it now.

Khushi usually keeps a very clear head and view of her surroundings. She does sometimes mistake difficult things to be sorted easily, however, she at least knows that something is cooking that she needs to look at.

What Khushi did with Payal and Akash reminded me of what she was doing in GH during Preetika's wedding.

The problem at hand was very crucial. Khushi tried to handle it by initially being a good host and offering the Mama Mami of the groom cold water, ice cream, etc. However, though her intention was honest and she wanted to lighten the atmosphere, her manner made the groom's family feel that she was trivializing their concerns. Her genuine help backfired.

Arnav was busy working because he was avoiding the wedding. By the time, Arnav found that things were going out of hand, Khushi had managed to irritate the Mama & Mami.

Arnav took the matter in his hands and quickly brought order. He saw that the guests felt honored, he took the groom aside and lectured him on being a good husband, and finally he partook in the celebrations. His interference was quiet and unnoticed by anyone, but it was because of his efforts that Preetika finally got married.

Khushi is again attempting to solve a very serious issue in a light manner. She is doing what she should not do, at all without first talking to Payal.

The advice that Payal gave Khushi sounds harsh, but is actually rather good. Khushi does need to keep to herself and not bother about fixing other people's issues, without their knowledge. She has no idea about the dynamics of Payal-Akash relationship. She actually made it worse, though her intention was pure.

Giving Akash the suggestion to take Payal out for a holiday was a bad move, especially now that he is under the impression that Payal hid the facts from him and Anjali was suffering. He consequently feels that if he'd known, he may have been able to do something; he obviously feels horrid that as a brother, he wasn't able to do much for his sister.

A holiday at such a time is a bad idea to be given to Akash. He's promptly gone ahead and thought that Payal discussed things with Khushi and Khushi came up with this idea.

This one reminds me about the time when Khushi was at AR Design at a client meeting because Arnav lost his voice. She did not tell anyone that she'd spotted a rat with the people who came for the deal. Arnav trusted Akash completely and did not find out anything. Akash missed looking into depth about the two people he wanted to finalize the deal with. Khushi saw it, took action, and eventually saved Arnav from loss.

Initially, when Akash saw what Khushi did, he took a second to judge that Khushi had done it on purpose to irk Arnav, and now she'd made them lose an important deal.

Khushi did not clarify anything to Akash. She went to play her cards, till Police came in. Only then, did Akash figure out and accepted, that whatever Khushi does, there is a reason behind it. He had learnt this lesson then, and has forgotten it now.

Looks like Arnav may soon have to jump in and save the day for Payal and Akash. Wonder if Akash, the husband, is setting himself up for a lecture from Arnav, the husband.

Arnav & RM Affairs

1. Arnav, currently, is so focused on Khushi that he is looking at nothing else that closely.

Arnav often does this when he is focused on something he wants to focus on. He remembers other things, but he is far less interested in them.

Somehow he feels he's done what he needed to do for Anjali's life by kicking out Shyam, and making some fresh changes in his Will. He now perhaps feels that Anjali is hurt and will take time to get over it, but eventually she will get over it. Even Anjali's request to him for getting Shyam back and making things as they used to be has not alerted him to Anjali's ongoing mental condition. It seems he doesn't know at all that Anjali has started to nurture - unknowingly - a feeling of being left alone, uncared for by him, and becoming secondary in his life now that he is focused on Khushi.

2. A few months back he was focused on Anjali when he thought Khushi was wrong. No matter what Khushi did, Arnav's perception of the situation came from viewing it from Anjali's perspective. He was aware of Khushi, but only as being a hindrance for Anjali.

Things have now turned. He now knows he wronged Khushi, and his love is overflowing to make it up to her. He is aware of what is going on at home and how hurt Anjali is. He is apparently trusting that his family would take care of Anjali and that Anjali would tell him if she needed anything. He now wants to make sure that whatever he did wrong must be made right with Khushi.

3. By the time Arnav found Khushi was innocent, things had turned pretty bad. It was a pressure situation that forced him to change his perception, to wonder if there was something wrong with what he believed, to think again if his doubts regarding Khushi were baseless, to figure out his priorities, to deliberate if he's placed his trust in the right person. He is now aware that he made the greatest mistake by trusting Shyam, and not Khushi.

One just hopes that Arnav does not remain so focused on Khushi this time, that he makes critical mistakes w.r.t Anjali. He is not spending any time with her, talking to her or making sure if she is coming out of the depression - of which he's seen a rather horrifying proof. He knows Nani is helping Anjali, but perhaps, he is overlooking that Anjali needs him, as a brother.

One just hopes that Arnav does not wait till the pressure builds and then he ends up making a difficult choice between the one who is his life, and the one who is more important than his life.

Does Shyam Hold a Trump?

Shyam faced a lot of hostility in RM the day he was chucked out. Yet, he didn't reveal the reason behind Arnav-Khushi wedding. He could've revealed that and turned the tide against Arnav-Khushi; the RM would easily believe that if Arnav married Khushi to keep Anjali's marriage safe, then definitely Khushi was what Shyam was painting her to be.

However, Shyam retained that card with him.

Some Strings...

... let's see how they are tied together in future.

1. Shyam also knows that Anjali is not ready to believe that he could be what Khushi stated him to be.

2. Shyam is definitely coming back in Anjali's life - through whatever door that opens for him. Once he comes in, Khushi is in trouble.

Shyam holds the trump card.

3. Khushi told Shyam on Holi all about her marriage with Arnav - except for the contract. Neither Khushi remembers this, nor Arnav knows this.

4. If Shyam holds up Khushi on this trump card, Arnav might have to keep quiet to save Khushi.

5. Arnav has already told Khushi that if it weren't for her, Anjali would be happy.

6. Anjali is asking the question: Shyam cannot be wrong; Arnav cannot be wrong. Then, who is?

Answer: Khushi.

7. It is very probable (given how Khushi is) that she takes the blame for all that happened and gets out of RM, away from ASR.

8. Khushi has taken it upon herself - Now, I must do something.

And 'Something', she will definitely do. She is bent on it.

9. Arnav has decided to make Khushi his wife for good; he is definitely bent on it.

10. Anjali won't be consoled without Shyam - she is bent on it.

The pressure is silently increasing.

Others

1. Nani is becoming a key between Arnav and Anjali.

She knows Arnav is convinced of Shyam's deceit. She has personally talked to him about it. She trusts Khushi too.

She knows Anjali is unable to believe deceit of Shyam and has seen her situation very closely.

It'll be interesting to see how she handles Anjali in the coming days.

2. There seems to be a branching from the main story of Arnav and Khushi; there are branches emerging about Payal and Akash, Anjali, and Shyam.

3. We've all seen Mami Jaan's flowers: Red, white, and yellow - in that order.

Red: Arnav's favorite color

Yellow: Khushi's favorite color

White: Anjali?

4. Anjali wants a son just like Shyam Ji.

(Yeah, Fandom roars in agony!)

However, from Anjali's perspective Shyam is heaven-sent. Her desire to have a son who is like the man who is an ideal for her is not unnatural.

It sure ruffled Nani's feathers, though!!

Precap

AWW!! ARNAV in the closet!

Finally, made her smile!

Reliving the old moments – Aww! Fandom is gonna LOVE this to bits!

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

ss_skBaisali05vrevathysush29jasmine.swanleezasarshisaransweet12underground1Onima_awccligidhalekha27121990dharaveaka08ajumaTevoirene95naidudewdropangelarn4vkhushiminnumaanu14xyzw231manisiluvdarcySara.Khandent4ureianastar1315shaz01sambag-Reva-craziefanDreamcatcherSuchita2012AkhilaDJosuprasamsung04SS83YellowBootsarshiipkkndesmeralda111yogifalucrazyforarshiabby2181poonam.gupta12zenjoeEvilMindedMelovebadhansoaringskiesdproverbarunlovevicqustdreamymayamishty_angelroldcShweta1691annieKsami_qtaviation-caParamjitwarriorprincessginacSia89archie_79Nightingale.....SSNAIR..nonasiCyberpsychooocrazzyhrtChani123TheMogambocoronapsychestg1Chaituvbella39Sidda8casker-SI-smitarmommamiasmanserialwatcher16drunkiiebabeCandYlicious_S..Khaleesi..farah53..ObliViate..

TheMogambo IF-Rockerz
TheMogambo
TheMogambo

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

I was so early to res but late to comment... sorry yar..

Read your review...Do I need to say a new word today...hmm... D'ohhwz this "fantabulomarvellous"

Arnav's expression was bang-on when he was remembering and sharing with NK all his "Horromantic" experiences...With how much pride he was talking about Kushi (poor pathetic NK Dead)

When is Kushi going to learn that "If she stands still and shuts her mouth" that would be the big favor from her for the current scenario...

Anjali - honey... Heard that you needed more screen space and negotiated too -- I am glad PH is not cost-cutting on the glycerine you needed..and about to need

Khushi came into RM for her sister and going out of RM for his sister...Ufff.. get out of RM and continue ur Dabba service in the office and meanwhile some RabbaVe's too...

Akash, you are a confused soul buddy...nothing to say...

Overall, a great read Shalini...You have covered all aspects very well...

Edited by lakhy - 19 July 2012 at 1:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

-Reva- Senior Member
-Reva-
-Reva-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I was waiting for your analysis... Awesome as always :)

Shalini76

arshiipkknd Senior Member
arshiipkknd
arshiipkknd

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
loved it shalini as always!!Clap

had missed out on lots of ur WIL's for d past week, thanx a billion for d pm's; now i m catchin up wth the episodes n reading ur posts...superb combo!!Smile

all i want is a gharam gharam chai n some rain...my day is gonna b heavenEmbarrassed

Shalini76

love_for_serial Goldie
love_for_serial
love_for_serial

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Loved what you loved. Awesome indepth analysis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76nonasi

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Hey shalini waiting for ur post and i hope u had a good sleep today and posted the topic first in morning...

everyday i want to discuss with what u wrote but will be busy with my kid so i just leave my simple comments on it...today i have made some points lets see how it goes

Originally posted by ShaliniDp

Performance

LOVING Barun, Sanaya and Karan!!

- Karan is lovely today whatever he did today brought me a big smile... NK is really a sweetheart in the entire RM

Currently, Arnav is happy and Khushi is keeping away from Anjali and so Anjali is healing. He hasn't a clue of what is cooking in Anjali's mind and in Khushi's mind.This gap in the understanding, however, might (should) close pretty soon (unless it does they'll remain in current limbo).

- I felt the same way... does he really thinks that keeping away from anjali makes good for anjali and khushi...i don't think this gap is going to be closed soon... something big is really coming up from this... may be a tough situation where both anjali and khushi are right but in a decision making situation

Two marriages are at stake - Anjali and Payal.

- As  you said earlier payal is one strong character... i want to see her react when she comes to know that she married to akash when khushi is at a tough situation...anjali needs one strong lesson... some times truth gives u a shock that will bring u to senses i hoping something for anjali 

Last time, the situation was handled by Arnav bringing in Khushi - Khushi's wedding with Arnav was based on misunderstanding, lack of trust and a lot of hurt.

This time it seems that the situation can only be handled if Arnav lets Khushi go from RM - however, it also seems that it would be in complete understanding, solid trust, and yet the hurt remains. 

Khushi's coming in was a forced, but a mutual decision between Arnav and Khushi. Khushi's going out may probably be a mutual decision made with complete understanding of the situation.

-Well said i can see that we are going to see khushi leaving RM... may be they understand each other and so they will separate... 

Seperation..?

Yes as i said in my prev line it will happen...but the hurt they are going to have will be kept to themselves...i hopr both arnav khushi will never share it with any one else...

NK may be just help khushi in some way just to see or get a glimpse of arnav thats it...but NK will be the only one to understand that these 2 are dieing everyday without each other

I hope this will be well handled by the CV that we cherish the way the actors for their performance and praise the script that it is well done

Khushi & RM Affairs

The advice that Payal gave Khushi sounds harsh, but is actually rather good. Khushi does need to keep to herself and not bother about fixing other people's issues, without their knowledge. She has no idea about the dynamics of Payal-Akash relationship. She actually made it worse, though her intention was pure.

- I loved the scene ... even b4 once aranv has said to khushi that she can't do all the things by herself...yes today payal told her tooo... though it was not khushis fault i need someone to tell her the hard reality that she has to understand...

Looks like Arnav may soon have to jump in and save the day for Payal and Akash. Wonder if Akash, the husband, is setting himself up for a lecture from Arnav, the husband.

- Lets see what asr does that day but i personally want this to happen when khushi has left RM... then only akash knows abt arnav feeling for khushi and may be one by one entire RM will know that ASR has atlast found his life

Arnav & RM Affairs

One just hopes that Arnav does not wait till the pressure builds and then he ends up making a difficult choice between the one who is his life, and the one who is more important than his life.

- Yes CVS are building that tension for sure... and he is going to choose his Di than khushi as u said choosing more important in his life than his life...

Some Strings...

... let's see how they are tied together in future.

Shyam holds the trump card. 

- I do see the contract abt marriage is the next big bomb but is it going to come out thru shyam that i doubt

5. Arnav has already told Khushi that if it weren't for her, Anjali would be happy.

yes though he loves her immensely if it comes to anjali he is on anjali side... the day anjali understnads this then only we can see a happy anjali again

8. Khushi has taken it upon herself - Now, I must do something.

And 'Something', she will definitely do. She is bent on it. 

9. Arnav has decided to make Khushi his wife for good; he is definitely bent on it. 

10. Anjali won't be consoled without Shyam - she is bent on it.

Lets see how we are going to see the 3 on the way... but everyone is hurt...

The pressure is silently increasing. yes of course... i can see the proper way of story building up properly for the next stage... i hope we see it gr8 in case of story telling 

4. Anjali wants a son just like Shyam Ji.

my thoughts on anjali now is ...

lets wait and watch how she overcomes this to be strong woman...i always felt a women like anjali should be strong... a person with such a sweet hear and a good smile should be strong... let all this make her strong and i hope she be pillar to her bro... come on i want to see anjali growing up a one strong women

Precap

AWW!! ARNAV in the closet!

Finally, made her smile!

Reliving the old moments ' Aww! Fandom is gonna LOVE this to bits!

Hmmm  we have some good lined up to watch Wink

My Wish List:

1. Hope NK stays with raizada family for a longer time and he be the good part in the story progress...

2. Khushi becoming little subtle and not jumping into everyone's issue as advised by her hubby and sis

3. arnav as a bro to his sis but not just protecting but making her strong and someone of her own

4. payal and akash to get back to their simple life without too much of baggage...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-crazyforarshiShalini76nonasisman

inajnar Goldie
inajnar
inajnar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Awesome post as always...
and yes separation is round the corner...i agree with that...

Shalini76

crazzyhrt IF-Dazzler
crazzyhrt
crazzyhrt

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
love ur analysis.. as always Smile

Shalini76

Go to top