India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Vikram needs to go back to Driving School

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

When I saw Vikram using a decoy in the first car, I thought, maybe there is slight chance, that Rohit will reach the court safely,  for Vikram to have taken all the precautionery steps to distract anyone from following him. Hey, at least this guy was thinking and finally Kunal will be freed...so I thought. Had a nagging feeling something bad will happen but wanted to give a benefit of doubt to those gonner CVs.

But  once again, I have to hand it out to the CVs for the making of yet another clown to add to the already exisitng list of long standing clowns of the lead actors.

I mean, where did  VIKRAm  get his driving license? It was like seeing someone on first day of driving school taking the S course with the cones driving at the action movie speed of 10km/hr.! Hell, my dog could have even driven faster than that just stepping on the gas!

The kundas followed the decoy car, stopped it, punched a bit here and there, took a call from Richa for being utter stupid and then managed to catch up  with Vikram who was what taking his car for a stroll in the parK? . Wow, what a plan..!Vikram, his  plan was good but he  forgot to work on timing and changing the course of the  route!  He was  not driving but cruising that even the pedestrain could have walked faster than at the speed he was driving. I had to cringe with embarrasment when I watched it. I took a peek at my dog  while watching the show, and  I am telling you my dog was covering his eyes  with his paws,when saw Vikram driving! Seriously, if if my dog could have talked, I would not have known how to answer. For once I was glad , that animals could not talk.

This show which has lost all sense of intelligence now...Making a mockery of everything and everyone seems to be the mission statement  of the CV's.The big talk about  how this  case will be handled intelligently, the incredible stunts by Siddhi and Vikram, only to have this a result, leaves a bitter bile like after taste. And now I hear the leap will be better with the twins.! Now what,  we are going to leave Parichay in the hand of two 7 years olds to bring their parents together? Seriously, CVs, please enough of this nonsense and give us a break. Dont want to see kids handling Parichay.  CVs seriously ran out of ideas to resort to this. I can almost hear them listening to the background music playing..." Where are the clowns? Send in the clowns." . CVs, pls stop making clowns of good actors and work on your script!+

Edited by Silambu - 18 July 2012 at 7:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156_Neetu_paradigmGayathri_MSKrainbowgirlSV_20stuti123jay_bpm

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
your post is too funny silambu ROFL

they shoewd vikram really very stupid yesterday..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PRINCESS_ALISHA

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top