India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Yes: I see Potential

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

I apologize for long Anjali based post but I had to get this out of my system.  

Today Anjali almost begged Nani in a hysterically way to know the truth.  She is so desperate to know what exactly went wrong.  Today I actually felt bad for her when she was talking about wanting a SON instead of a Daughter that she always wanted. 

She clearly stated that she doesn't believe that Shyam is bad then why Arnav kick him out?

She clearly stated that Arnav isn't bad either then who is at fault? (May be hinting at Khushi?)

But honestly this is the limit. Regardless of what, she has the right to know the truth of her husband.  She has not been provided with the any proof against her husband so she isn't willing to believe anything that is said against him by her brother's wife.

She had such blind faith in her love and marriage for so long then why would she believe allegations against her husband without any proof??? and that is natural. Don't tell me you have never come across a woman who has blind faith in her husband?

Here is a little story I will share

I have seen a friend of mine go through almost the similar situation. She was so deeply in love with a man who had her wrapped around his finger.  They were in a long distance relationship for almost 5 years but he never let her find out that he was married with kids.  Every time the topic of their marriage came up he just told her and her family that his family wouldn't agree because of caste so he would just marry her without his family's presence. Even though we all knew something was fishy we couldn't prove anything.  He continued on giving excuses and my friend kept on giving him benefit of the doubt and was ready to elope with him behind her parent's back.  When finally us friends got together and somehow contacted his family and found out that he is already married and have children.  We tried to tell her but his words always weighted more than ours till the day we showed his wedding pictures to her.  

Now back to Anjali; Arnav and family need to tell her the truth I know she will be shattered after she finds the truth about her husband. Raizada family is trying to do what they have always done for Anjali; i.e. protect her from harsh reality and sugar coat everything for her. However in this situation it is not possible to keep her away from the truth.  She is so confused, her heart is already broken into pieces.  What I don't understand is what everyone is waiting for? For her heart to heal a little then they will tell her the truth? Why not tell her right now so can take the time and figure out how she wants to spend rest of her life?

Honestly, I think Anjali has potential to come out as a strong woman.  This is a hard enough blow for a woman to emerge stronger and be independent.  She cannot always depend on her brother as he also have his own life and responsibilities apart from Anjali. If DB wanted more screen space then this would be a good track to show. I really wish for Anjali to be independent and a strong mother.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61jaswargikoinahiTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I have said it many times that Anjali needs to know the complete truth to decide what she wants to do with her life and whom to believe. But until she is in the dark, she will never be able to stand strong as a woman and a mother...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top