Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

face to face...finallyyy!!!!!!!!!

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
yesterday episode just cracked me with laugh...

as that girl LATIKA just gave adi mirror to look into himself πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† lolzzz this girl just showed adi how it feels when one ask such question... and his face was like some one has slaped him and his hands are open to slap back but he cant lift his hands... πŸ˜‰ ...his anger...loolzzz...but i find it so funy and hillarious... because he couldnt say any one he got his own treatment and taste of his  own medicine😍... and still he couldnt axcept the way he aproaches to the girls with his nonsence and absurd questions and for that he should apologise them for asking such things... but how can he as he has a ziant size ego... and he cant face the truth...man he shouts like a mad elephant on run,whose back is on burn...truth ⭐️...truth ⭐️...truth... β­οΈ...but when the real time comes to axcpet the truth for himself,he is big time runner...and he has the hypocracy to say their ke nothing like lier pankhuri family ... how can he say about pankhuri family like this 😑... thank god for once nana dint liked what adi said... πŸ‘πŸΌ
in short i was happy because of this character LATIKA and her grill machine on adi πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³ 
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starfire15789 thumbnail
yeah i totally agree with you, he is getting on my nerve now , didn't even want to hear to what Pankhuri had to say
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LOL! I agree!! Yesterday's episode was just hilarious! Haha, time to wake up Adi and realize what you are doing :)
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
but wil he realise...i dont think he will
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol yeah me too like latika grilling and the expressions on his face but he did say to his mom that she was open about everything and frank πŸ˜†
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hehhehe
i thought the same! its sooo funny i thought he wud realise n rememba his time wid pankhu n he saying all this but lol
him n his ego
it was good tho
if he had realised it wud hve been much better!

its universal fact lol...male = ego
it cnt b any other wayπŸ˜†
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pankhuri ne Aditya ko uske Ghar se jane ko kaha tha...that too hurted his mind and ego alot

So alongwith his misunderstanding about Pankhuri's family Pankhuri's reaction also hurted him...dats why he dont want 2 think abt dis allaince anymore

And after watching d promo I feel Pankhuri's explanation about d situation will change his mind and will force him 2 rethink of her alliance becoz he like her...He met 4 girls but oly Pankhuri stays in his mind...so Pankhuri can convince him easily

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lathika is mirror image of Adi