Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Shipra's change of mind - disappointing.

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
It was really disappointing to see the change in Shipra's attitude towards Ayesha...how could she forget about what she had done to Priya 5 years ago?...it was because of her only Priya could not be bailed out...I know that I should not expect logic from a TV show...but come on, this is  a more humane thought ...the fact that time heals every wound is a very true fact...I too believe in that...but why should she forgive Ayesha?...just in the name of showing something hilarious, the scene between Ayesha and Shipra was shown keeping in  mind her  fussing about her beauty and being health conscious...I honestly feel that and its my humble opinion...and it looked out of picture in yesterday's episode..I liked Sudhir's reaction...he was very much remembering Priya at that moment and the anguish and sadness on his face conveyed a lot...right from the beginning of Season1, Priya had been put to somewhat a step motherly treatment by Shipra...and this was very much evident in yesterday's episode. I can justify that the child birth in Ayesha's life would have changed her mind - after all she too was a mother...but not at the cost of forgetting her own elder daughter at times..Sorry..mods can remove this topic if it is already posted or if they find it irrelevant...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramTrieshArShi_AbhIyakulvasudhaSaisweetygothopekaparikh1jakther7desi_baby07

Lavi_961 IF-Dazzler
Lavi_961
Lavi_961

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Are bhai.. Aapko pata he na? Pk ki maut ke sadme ko wo bardasht nai kar payi aur PAGAL HO GAYI HE!! Isliye aayesha k peeche ghoom rahi he LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7TVserialfreak

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lavi_961

Are bhai.. Aapko pata he na? Pk ki maut ke sadme ko wo bardasht nai kar payi aur PAGAL HO GAYI HE!! Isliye aayesha k peeche ghoom rahi he LOL

Ha ha haLOL...seriously behen mujhe woh scene dekh ke bahut bhura laga...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7

Dilli4BALH Goldie
Dilli4BALH
Dilli4BALH

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
kafi kuch bahut socha bro aapne.. Kare vi kya kare ye ek hi toh show hey jise hum dekhte hain na? Aau show ka halat toh getting worst day by day..

TVserialfreak

luvbalh IF-Rockerz
luvbalh
luvbalh

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
bhai   shipra   never   showed love  on  priya..  priya is  a single  soul  loved her  family  . it  was only  karthik   who  cared for  her  sister.. 

i  wished  shipra and  ayesha   on   walls in  frames  post leap.  i  cannot bear this hyper  active lady  ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramkulvasudhaTVserialfreak

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvbalh

bhai   shipra   never   showed love  on  priya..  priya is  a single  soul  loved her  family  . it  was only  karthik   who  cared for  her  sister.. 

i  wished  shipra and  ayesha   on   walls in  frames  post leap.  i  cannot bear this hyper  active lady  ...

Same here sister...both of them don't deserve the concern of the people who belong to them...Ayesha after being doomed by Sid is living a life forgetting what happened in the past to her...if Ram would not have saved her on time, she would have been dumped forever and would be on the streets...hope she does not forget that and raise her ugly head...
TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by D4BALH

kafi kuch bahut socha bro aapne.. Kare vi kya kare ye ek hi toh show hey jise hum dekhte hain na? Aau show ka halat toh getting worst day by day..

Tum teek kehte ho Bhai...Pihu, Ram aur Priya are the only reason I am still sticking on to the show...otherwise I would have dumped it even earlier...
Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Rockerz
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Bhaiyya bilkul sahi kaha aapne...shipra is just too much...its acceptable that she is caring towards ayesha but overlooking the fact that the reason for all the pain they suffered is beacuse of her...doesnt go well with me...she even left sudhir ...:O

TVserialfreak

Go to top