Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav - The man behind the Armour... UPDATED... (Page 7)

Dneha Senior Member
Dneha
Dneha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
so I read this a looong time ago but my stupid network was not letting me respond...

I have to say I couldnt agree more... I can totally identify with Arnav... his mindset, at some level, I find logical... though his rudeness, his arrogance, is not justifiable but other ASR qualities totally are... its true that everything comes with a price tag.. if you have the money you are the King...

I also read Khushi-the woman behind mask.. But i am going to comment here itself...( its very difficult to become a successful lazy bumWink)

I initially could not relate with Khushi.. how can someone be so overtly sweet?? extra-ordinarily generous?? soo forgiving??? it would irritate me sometimes.. if it was me in her place facing ASR, he would have been slapped a million times by now... but your analysis solved the mystry.. i now understand her emotional and psychological make up...

now a request...

why dont you write something about Anjali?? i dont know why people hate her so much these days?? isnt she supposed to be shattered and destroyed right now?? so how is her behaviour wrong?? I kinda feel sad for her..( you think i have twisted thinking?? ) so please solve this mystry of people hating Anjali...

and finally..

accept a bow..ClapThumbs UpHug (couldnt find appropriate smiley.. make do with these..)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

inajnar Goldie
inajnar
inajnar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
If your post on Khushi was magnificent then this was just awesome...
Apart from describing their persona , you have brought out their inner turmoil which i think  relates to what they are doing currently  ( Khushi acting distant ; Arnav trying to Manao).

You must continue this on other characters too...

Finally ,what  a way you have with words ...the passion-fuel-drug sentence was mindblowing ...

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

What a fabulous post ...today i feel like hugging arnav and say him..dude, u need to have patience..coz u want Khushi to erode all her past soon and forget all abuses. Woo her step by step. Express openly, dont feel shy to cry in front of wife.It wont make u a lesser man.

Exactly. Actually it's the way we raise our boys is at fault here. We teach them to be strong, to not cry, to not show weakness and be a man. I think somewhere along the way we take away their rights to be a human being.
Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Another brilliant post. The transformation of ASR sometimes marvels and astonishes me. He was a character that I initially disliked due to his arrogant attitude but soon enough I liked him and then began to love his character as much as Khushi's. He has made some drastic decisions that have ruined Khushi's life but her unconditionally love for him is willing to look beyond his past actions. He can only win back his love if he truly changes himself to her prince charming. He will succeed one day.

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Another brilliant post. The transformation of ASR sometimes marvels and astonishes me. He was a character that I initially disliked due to his arrogant attitude but soon enough I liked him and then began to love his character as much as Khushi's. He has made some drastic decisions that have ruined Khushi's life but her unconditionally love for him is willing to look beyond his past actions. He can only win back his love if he truly changes himself to her prince charming. He will succeed one day.

He has finally figured out the tactics... Ab Delhi door nehin... Wink
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Once again...great analysis Tia. 

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged