Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav - The man behind the Armour... UPDATED... (Page 4)

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

You painted all the shades of ASR...grey et al with white flecks...an awesome sketch.!Clap

Thanks Smile

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
awesome work..

Pls keep on writing like this... Your writing is soothing me...Smile

ClapClapClap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

sita1150 Senior Member
sita1150
sita1150

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

Originally posted by sita1150

Originally posted by arshidreamz

I just finished reading your post on Khushi and was back to IF and here the next treat comes- The man behind the Armour..loved it to the core.
Would you be doing something on similar lines for Anjali..would like to hear your analysis on her. For me I feel her being bit selfish..wanting all the attention of Chotte to the extent that she forgets that he too have a life
Anyways good jobClap
Hmmm Anjali selfish... I still dont want to go to that extend and call Anjali selfish till she is told the truth and given sometime to process the information...

Call me crazy but After today's episode... I kinda felt bad for her... Ouch

i totally agree with  u ..
as per the charactyrzation also  she will nt turn grey , she shudnt , the whole year she was developed as sweet   insecure bt nt bad now sudennly turning her  vamp i hope nt,, they will create circumstances to justify her,, hope so lets wait
. i was symphathetic  with her the day mami told her the truth .bt what i dnt like is giving too much screen time to this drama it  will kill the romantic  flavour,,Wink  ,, Anjali is nt the side character she is important  bt to boost the love  romance  element nt to kill it  ,,to make the story more poignant she is important ,,otherwise it will become simple  ordinary love story,, nt the one it is ,,,,extraordinary,,
I agree... i would loved her as a dove... i hope cvs are not planning on turning her negative...

here is a post that I made on Anjali with my POV if you wanna read

i  ll
 i dnt think she will turn total negative ,,she is there to make the love story more spicy like  full passion  pangs seperation pity,,etc if they turn her negative it will become one sided heroine and vamp..whta so unique about this ,, what a love story need KASAK,hindi word right now i m nt getting exact  translation fr this , initially it was there through ASR nd KHushi  attraction  yension turmoli now they r in love ,,so this element will be fulfulled by anjali's condition her interaction wd ASR &khushi, nd the outcome wud be awesome love story Embarrassed ,,my point of view
bt i want more screen time fr ARWinkHI

Edited by sita1150 - 18 July 2012 at 9:31pm

Tia.0

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Tia... very well written.. so true..

Tia.0

crazzyhrt IF-Dazzler
crazzyhrt
crazzyhrt

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
WOW Clap loved it...
so true the mighty ASR is just a normal guy after all... such a complex character.. rude yet polite.. protective yet vulnerable... hateful yet lovable... 

Tia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by godhuli12

awesome work..

Pls keep on writing like this... Your writing is soothing me...Smile

ClapClapClap
Clap

Lol... That's quite an unique compliment. No one has ever said that about my writing before... Thanks Smile
Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arshidreamz

I just finished reading your post on Khushi and was back to IF and here the next treat comes- The man behind the Armour..loved it to the core.
Would you be doing something on similar lines for Anjali..would like to hear your analysis on her. For me I feel her being bit selfish..wanting all the attention of Chotte to the extent that she forgets that he too have a life
Anyways good jobClap
Hmmm Anjali selfish... I still dont want to go to that extend and call Anjali selfish till she is told the truth and given sometime to process the information...

Call me crazy but After today's episode... I kinda felt bad for her... Ouch

i totally agree with  u ..
as per the charactyrzation also  she will nt turn grey , she shudnt , the whole year she was developed as sweet   insecure bt nt bad now sudennly turning her  vamp i hope nt,, they will create circumstances to justify her,, hope so lets wait
. i was symphathetic  with her the day mami told her the truth .bt what i dnt like is giving too much screen time to this drama it  will kill the romantic  flavour,,Wink  ,, Anjali is nt the side character she is important  bt to boost the love  romance  element nt to kill it  ,,to make the story more poignant she is important ,,otherwise it will become simple  ordinary love story,, nt the one it is ,,,,extraordinary,,
I agree... i would loved her as a dove... i hope cvs are not planning on turning her negative...

here is a post that I made on Anjali with my POV if you wanna read

i  ll
 i dnt think she will turn total negative ,,she is there to make the love story more spicy like  full passion  pangs seperation pity,,etc if they turn her negative it will become one sided heroine and vamp..whta so unique about this ,, what a love story need KASAK,hindi word right now i m nt getting exact  translation fr this , initially it was there through ASR nd KHushi  attraction  yension turmoli now they r in love ,,so this element will be fulfulled by anjali's condition her interaction wd ASR &khushi, nd the outcome wud be awesome love story Embarrassed ,,my point of view
bt i want more screen time fr ARWinkHI

A character can have grey shades with weaknesses, flaws and still remain positive in the sense that not deliberately cruel but a victim of circumstances. For example, mamiji. She is a grey character with her flaws and weaknesses. But she is still positive because her intentions are not wrong. 

I believe Anjali might be a character like that. She has her faults, her weaknesses, her clinginess but at the end of the day she loves her brother and that will be the driving force to turn the relationship between Arnav and Khushi...

sita1150

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
amazing
the way u explained it
i dont think CV's can ever do wht u did for khushi, arnav

Tia.0

Go to top