Arnav - The man behind the Armour... UPDATED... - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Res

Beautiful post Tia. 😊 You do complete justice to the character Arnav on why he is the way he is. Knowing Arnav is like unraveling a mystery..  He has so many layers to himself that need to be unfolded.. The man and the child co-exist within him.. He is like two different people living in the same body like a Gemini 😉 ..  He is a mix of both the angel and the devil... This aura about him is what makes him so interesting along with his good looks.

I loved both your posts on both the characters. Very brilliantly explained 👏
that a nice analysis to amazing character and for me a never seen before on Telly.. Just wanted to add my two cents on his persona as well- he is selfless soul and he can go to any length for his loved ones ..he doesnt believe in showing off his love ..to me his love comes alive in his silent actions..like wishin sleeping beauty an entire life of happiness and to do so much unASRish things fr his lady love..and for his di -just providing her sheild when he needed it ..he is indeed a protector for both his khushi and his di...
👏woww
awesome post dear
loved reading it
nice analysis 😊

BANG ON... YOU CUDNT HV EXPLAINED IT BETTER...

JUST THE WAY I HV U/STOOD ASR ...

SPECIALLY THE PART WHEREIN YOU MENTIONED...HE MET HIS DESTINY... AND WHEN SHE FELL INTO HIS ARMS...EXACTLY WHT I FELT N U/STOOD OF THE MAN AT THAT MOMENT...HIS INTENSE ATTRACTION TOWARDS HER... 

SOME DID TERM IT AS HATRED...BUT WHT I INTERPRETED OF HIS ACTION AND EXPRESSIONS WERE ...RIGHTLY AS YOU SAID ...INTENSE EMOTION...

Wow! Loved your post.  You beautifully described Kushi and ASR.  Guys, please stop bashing for every episode and watch the show how beautifully it unfolds.  From Kushi's perspective, she loves Arnav so much that she forgives him for everything.  That is the beauty of love.  Even we when we love someone, how much wrong they do, insult us, show anger, we tend to forgive them which is love.  Kushi is absolutely justified in her love.  And yes ASR has realised and is realising for what all he had done.  That is the reason he is trying to woo Kushi back with his love.  Again LOVE.

This is just my POV.  Comments are welcome.
so I read this a looong time ago but my stupid network was not letting me respond...

I have to say I couldnt agree more... I can totally identify with Arnav... his mindset, at some level, I find logical... though his rudeness, his arrogance, is not justifiable but other ASR qualities totally are... its true that everything comes with a price tag.. if you have the money you are the King...

I also read Khushi-the woman behind mask.. But i am going to comment here itself...( its very difficult to become a successful lazy bum😉)

I initially could not relate with Khushi.. how can someone be so overtly sweet?? extra-ordinarily generous?? soo forgiving??? it would irritate me sometimes.. if it was me in her place facing ASR, he would have been slapped a million times by now... but your analysis solved the mystry.. i now understand her emotional and psychological make up...

now a request...

why dont you write something about Anjali?? i dont know why people hate her so much these days?? isnt she supposed to be shattered and destroyed right now?? so how is her behaviour wrong?? I kinda feel sad for her..( you think i have twisted thinking?? ) so please solve this mystry of people hating Anjali...

and finally..

accept a bow..👏👍🏼🤗 (couldnt find appropriate smiley.. make do with these..)
If your post on Khushi was magnificent then this was just awesome...
Apart from describing their persona , you have brought out their inner turmoil which i think  relates to what they are doing currently  ( Khushi acting distant ; Arnav trying to Manao).

You must continue this on other characters too...

Finally ,what  a way you have with words ...the passion-fuel-drug sentence was mindblowing ...
Originally posted by RickyBahl

What a fabulous post ...today i feel like hugging arnav and say him..dude, u need to have patience..coz u want Khushi to erode all her past soon and forget all abuses. Woo her step by step. Express openly, dont feel shy to cry in front of wife.It wont make u a lesser man.

Exactly. Actually it's the way we raise our boys is at fault here. We teach them to be strong, to not cry, to not show weakness and be a man. I think somewhere along the way we take away their rights to be a human being.
Another brilliant post. The transformation of ASR sometimes marvels and astonishes me. He was a character that I initially disliked due to his arrogant attitude but soon enough I liked him and then began to love his character as much as Khushi's. He has made some drastic decisions that have ruined Khushi's life but her unconditionally love for him is willing to look beyond his past actions. He can only win back his love if he truly changes himself to her prince charming. He will succeed one day.
Originally posted by Sidda8

Another brilliant post. The transformation of ASR sometimes marvels and astonishes me. He was a character that I initially disliked due to his arrogant attitude but soon enough I liked him and then began to love his character as much as Khushi's. He has made some drastic decisions that have ruined Khushi's life but her unconditionally love for him is willing to look beyond his past actions. He can only win back his love if he truly changes himself to her prince charming. He will succeed one day.

He has finally figured out the tactics... Ab Delhi door nehin... 😉