Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome Analysis.I loved the way you described Arnav's character. I think he should say sorry to her along wooing hehehehe
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Awesome Analysis.I loved the way you described Arnav's character. I think he should say sorry to her along wooing hehehehe

Vulnerable nehin banneka apne ASR ko... πŸ˜†
sita1150 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

Hmmm Anjali selfish... I still dont want to go to that extend and call Anjali selfish till she is told the truth and given sometime to process the information...

Call me crazy but After today's episode... I kinda felt bad for her...

i totally agree with  u ..
as per the charactyrzation also  she will nt turn grey , she shudnt , the whole year she was developed as sweet   insecure bt nt bad now sudennly turning her  vamp i hope nt,, they will create circumstances to justify her,, hope so lets wait
. i was symphathetic  with her the day mami told her the truth .bt what i dnt like is giving too much screen time to this drama it  will kill the romantic  flavour,,πŸ˜‰  ,, Anjali is nt the side character she is important  bt to boost the love  romance  element nt to kill it  ,,to make the story more poignant she is important ,,otherwise it will become simple  ordinary love story,, nt the one it is ,,,,extraordinary,,
Edited by sita1150 - 11 years ago
Atyay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you...
... Arnav Singh Raizada, very well deciphered!

πŸ‘
Edited by Atyay - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You painted all the shades of ASR...grey et al with white flecks...an awesome sketch.!πŸ‘
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

You painted all the shades of ASR...grey et al with white flecks...an awesome sketch.!πŸ‘

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ‘Great job Tia...no wonder we fell in love with him...sigh...n πŸ€—this hug is for the little boy who had to grow up so fast...n now they all think he deosnt need anything...but he does...he needs are as simple as anyone elses...love n care...and he has no one to give it to him...but that little girl whos as lost as he is...hope they find each other soon n can be complete n happy n give us some peace too...😳
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tia,

What you wrote is beautiful.  What I want ASR would be akin to how you wrote his character in this post.  This on paper reads perfectly and is bang on.

Your analysis of what these characters are or should be is par excellence, it is sad to see that the CVs do not show this level of detail or consistency in their characterisations.

I will most definitely skip Anjali Analysis, as such characters are something I cannot wrap my head around reel or real.  But I know, you will make it very sensible and very poigant just like all your other posts.

Beautiful once again. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Rgds
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fazila~

πŸ‘Great job Tia...no wonder we fell in love with him...sigh...n πŸ€—this hug is for the little boy who had to grow up so fast...n now they all think he deosnt need anything...but he does...he needs are as simple as anyone elses...love n care...and he has no one to give it to him...but that little girl whos as lost as he is...hope they find each other soon n can be complete n happy n give us some peace too...😳

Thanks πŸ˜Š They are both lost kids who could be each other's biggest strength... Yet, they are always pulling in opposite direction...😭
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: stafhtad

Tia,

What you wrote is beautiful.  What I want ASR would be akin to how you wrote his character in this post.  This on paper reads perfectly and is bang on.

Your analysis of what these characters are or should be is par excellence, it is sad to see that the CVs do not show this level of detail or consistency in their characterisations.

I will most definitely skip Anjali Analysis, as such characters are something I cannot wrap my head around reel or real.  But I know, you will make it very sensible and very poigant just like all your other posts.

Beautiful once again. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Rgds

I think CVs need to get off Getorade and coffee pronto and should start on green tea... πŸ˜†