Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav - The man behind the Armour... UPDATED...

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res😊
What a soulful and vulnerable ASR u have painted whose shell is being cracked by the one and only Khushi Kumari Gupta...

An Armour had been successfully penatrated...but the Knight is trying to slowly take off the armour to reveal the actual knight...

What a beautiful description and transformation of ASR to Arnav...who are basically 2 sides of a single coin and both sides are well know to the one and only Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raisada...

I am honestly very glad u decided to make this post where we show Arnav for who he is,...

And Khushi for why she is the way she is...

Cant wait for ur take on Anjali and also PayaAsh if u can...

Just like the main character these 2 have really been misunderstood for no apparent fault. They need to be deciphered and aknowledged for what they are...

Amazing description and wonderful post. Did full justice to the Character we have grown to love.

ThnQ for the pm...

Avni
Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
sita1150 thumbnail
amazing πŸ‘  its pleasure to read ur post...
ASR soul of IPKKND...
this serial has amazing characters nd   CVs excel  in characterization..   they developed them   now      it will be wonderful to watch how they react  to the given situations. lets hope they remain. intact..no butchering of characters ,,its the beauty of this serial

Edited by sita1150 - 11 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Tia:
You have officially became a character analyst.Good job.Keep it up.

I have read your character analysis of Khushi.And I am trying to accept it because only in this way I can enjoy the serial.Because today her character looked completely jinxed.
It is sad to see that a fan is writing a better character sketch of Khushi than the writer.

Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

Tia:
You have officially became a character analyst.Good job.Keep it up.

I have read your character analysis of Khushi.And I am trying to accept it because only in this way I can enjoy the serial.Because today her character looked completely jinxed.
It is sad to see that a fan is writing a better character sketch of Khushi than the writer.

Lol... It's funny that CVs have started to take my suggestions...

It seems like CVs are reading my post... Lol... I mentioned in someone's post that,

1. CVs need to emote Khushi's thoughts through either outburst or monologue...

2. ASR needs to woo her in Khushi style not ASR style...

3. Anjali is confused because she does not know the truth. Arnav needs to come clean for her to understand and face the reality.

Well, CVs, thanks for listening and executing...
kernal thumbnail
That was amazing to read! It definitely makes you understand Arnav more and in a way relate to why and how he does and says certain things.
arshidreamz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just finished reading your post on Khushi and was back to IF and here the next treat comes- The man behind the Armour..loved it to the core.
Would you be doing something on similar lines for Anjali..would like to hear your analysis on her. For me I feel her being bit selfish..wanting all the attention of Chotte to the extent that she forgets that he too have a life
Anyways good jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Tia.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshidreamz

I just finished reading your post on Khushi and was back to IF and here the next treat comes- The man behind the Armour..loved it to the core.
Would you be doing something on similar lines for Anjali..would like to hear your analysis on her. For me I feel her being bit selfish..wanting all the attention of Chotte to the extent that she forgets that he too have a life
Anyways good jobπŸ‘

I will try. She is a pretty simple and one-dimensional character, so the writing might not be as interesting... πŸ˜ƒ
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
once again a bang on analysis... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshidreamz

Anyways good jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hmmm Anjali selfish... I still dont want to go to that extend and call Anjali selfish till she is told the truth and given sometime to process the information...

Call me crazy but After today's episode... I kinda felt bad for her...