•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I love this show very much. For past one month i am regularly watching this show. Before i was not a regular watching due to some reason. It is an awesome show. I missed soo many epiosde so i taugh let me watch this show from starting. I regred why i did not watch it before. What all interesting tracks there was showing. there some scence which i feel emotional. What a unique show and i hope for more than 3years this show should run. People keep watching this show and increase the rating bcoz this show depend upon the rating. plzzz. I have to watch lot of episode which i missed. But this show is awesome. I like the sunny the most among the kids bcoz he is soo cute and the way he talk is also so cute and his acting. I like all the coactors and kids. All did great job. Please share u r opinion regarding this show. Tell me what scence u felt very emotional. Do keep watching this show Edited by tennis2009 - 11 years ago
Me too simply love dis show coz after a loong time i'v watched any light hearted serial..:)

I love all da emotional Scenes between Rocky nd Sweety G..:) their each emotional scene is very much touching..:) Ginny nd Sweety emotional scenes r very less because of lack of her screen space.. coz dere r mostly rocky tracks in ahluwalia family so i like his emotional scenes with Sweety G..😳
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
i am addicted to this show..what a wonderful breath of fresh air,,,after all heave hearted so this show gives us reliefs..
i love parvarish and its cast
I too luv this show...❤️ This is different from others...no saas bahu crap...no saazish...no nonsence...The show is like a fresh air...treat to watch !
I love this show!!!! This show is different and is a very light hearted show!!!
The show and the cast are great!!!!
Love It!!!!
me 2 lov this show.its different.
ab kya stamp paper mein likhke doon .I more than love this show :P
hey guys me too like this show just i like Raavi and Rocky and Ginny