Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

chriag=hatike aurlard

Nijagurlrock thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg I know ,i aint tryna hate but when chirag does have lil have a scene he annoys me alottt so I just call him a son of a elephant

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didn't like how he jumped to conclusions either. Parag obviously worked his heart out on that sketch; he wouldn't do it on purpose. It was very demeaning for him to tell Ahem (in front of everyone) not to give Parag any work before asking him. Ek toh mehnat karo, phir taane suno.

Modis are too enmeshed--it's like the MM is a small cubicle and everyone in the MM is put inside that cubicle. There is no space to breathe. ðŸ˜µ
Nijagurlrock thumbnail
Originally posted by: RachP

I didn't like how he jumped to conclusions either. Parag obviously worked his heart out on that sketch; he wouldn't do it on purpose. It was very demeaning for him to tell Ahem (in front of everyone) not to give Parag any work before asking him. Ek toh mehnat karo, phir taane suno.

Modis are too enmeshed--it's like the MM is a small cubicle and everyone in the MM is put inside that cubicle. There is no space to breathe.😵

Exactly...like seriously so annoying everytime chirag has lines and scenes
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh topicmaker I like you ðŸ˜†

Totally agree with you I always hated Chirag🤢!!! He doesn't know anything about anything but has to open that big mouth of his to scream at innocent people!! So annoying. And especially first he always supports his brother and is nice to him but as soon as his brother does something to include himself in the family he gets screamed at without mercy. Such a shellow person
papooo.2012 thumbnail
guys i ahve never seen chirag derogating parag, neverthis must have been really so important deal , though he sceramed was also not good

but u guys more than pulling the wands of that bitch who is responsible for all bad things ever, you are just blaming chirag

rasi is really third class woman , she is one who shd be thrown out of jigars life and out of modi mansion
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I felt extremely bad for Ahem ...today chirag behaved like he owns the company and ahem is just an employee...ahem respected his Kaka ..did not say anything and felt very sad for his parents and wife...
I feela family or business split coming up..Koki has seen her sona nd hubby get insulted..she may tell Ahem to forge ahead on his own and leave family business...that would be great...Ahem carving aseparate identity for himself with his two pillars of strength GoKi by his side.
Nijagurlrock thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ichangedit

Oh topicmaker I like you😆

Totally agree with you I always hated Chirag🤢!!! He doesn't know anything about anything but has to open that big mouth of his to scream at innocent people!! So annoying. And especially first he always supports his brother and is nice to him but as soon as his brother does something to include himself in the family he gets screamed at without mercy. Such a shellow person

Lol the best topic maker Haaa

And i tots agree chirag sooo pissed me off like its not even worth writing bout him
Nijagurlrock thumbnail
Originally posted by: papooo.2012

guys i ahve never seen chirag derogating parag, neverthis must have been really so important deal , though he sceramed was also not good

but u guys more than pulling the wands of that bitch who is responsible for all bad things ever, you are just blaming chirag
rasi is really third class woman , she is one who shd be thrown out of jigars life and out of modi mansion

Lol yes I always wonder why can't gopi b happu and rashi and her over weight mummy always go Scott free