India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

chriag=hatike aurlard

Nijagurlrock Senior Member
Nijagurlrock
Nijagurlrock

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Omg I know ,i aint tryna hate but when chirag does have lil have a scene he annoys me alottt so I just call him a son of a elephant

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
I didn't like how he jumped to conclusions either. Parag obviously worked his heart out on that sketch; he wouldn't do it on purpose. It was very demeaning for him to tell Ahem (in front of everyone) not to give Parag any work before asking him. Ek toh mehnat karo, phir taane suno.

Modis are too enmeshed--it's like the MM is a small cubicle and everyone in the MM is put inside that cubicle. There is no space to breathe. Pinch

Nijagurlrock

Nijagurlrock
Nijagurlrock

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

I didn't like how he jumped to conclusions either. Parag obviously worked his heart out on that sketch; he wouldn't do it on purpose. It was very demeaning for him to tell Ahem (in front of everyone) not to give Parag any work before asking him. Ek toh mehnat karo, phir taane suno.

Modis are too enmeshed--it's like the MM is a small cubicle and everyone in the MM is put inside that cubicle. There is no space to breathe.Pinch

Exactly...like seriously so annoying everytime chirag has lines and scenes
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Oh topicmaker I like you LOL

Totally agree with you I always hated ChiragDead!!! He doesn't know anything about anything but has to open that big mouth of his to scream at innocent people!! So annoying. And especially first he always supports his brother and is nice to him but as soon as his brother does something to include himself in the family he gets screamed at without mercy. Such a shellow person

Nijagurlrock

papooo.2012 Newbie
papooo.2012
papooo.2012

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
guys i ahve never seen chirag derogating parag, neverthis must have been really so important deal , though he sceramed was also not good

but u guys more than pulling the wands of that bitch who is responsible for all bad things ever, you are just blaming chirag

rasi is really third class woman , she is one who shd be thrown out of jigars life and out of modi mansion

Nijagurlrock

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
I felt extremely bad for Ahem ...today chirag behaved like he owns the company and ahem is just an employee...ahem respected his Kaka ..did not say anything and felt very sad for his parents and wife...
I feela family or business split coming up..Koki has seen her sona nd hubby get insulted..she may tell Ahem to forge ahead on his own and leave family business...that would be great...Ahem carving aseparate identity for himself with his two pillars of strength GoKi by his side.

Nijagurlrock

Nijagurlrock
Nijagurlrock

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ichangedit

Oh topicmaker I like youLOL

Totally agree with you I always hated ChiragDead!!! He doesn't know anything about anything but has to open that big mouth of his to scream at innocent people!! So annoying. And especially first he always supports his brother and is nice to him but as soon as his brother does something to include himself in the family he gets screamed at without mercy. Such a shellow person

Lol the best topic maker Haaa

And i tots agree chirag sooo pissed me off like its not even worth writing bout him

Ichangedit

Nijagurlrock
Nijagurlrock

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by papooo.2012

guys i ahve never seen chirag derogating parag, neverthis must have been really so important deal , though he sceramed was also not good
but u guys more than pulling the wands of that bitch who is responsible for all bad things ever, you are just blaming chirag
rasi is really third class woman , she is one who shd be thrown out of jigars life and out of modi mansion

Lol yes I always wonder why can't gopi b happu and rashi and her over weight mummy always go Scott free

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index