Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Reasons to love DMG + Favourite Scenes

KaShArHi_Krishi IF-Sizzlerz
KaShArHi_Krishi
KaShArHi_Krishi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Heyy

This is a very hard question. There are TOO MANY THINGS that we love about DMG. DMG is very special to every single fan in the world. DMG stands for friendship, romance, love, fun, humanity and everything else that we hold important. DMG is truly special. I have two questions for DMG fans!!

1)  Why you guys love DMG? 
2) What is your favorite scene of DMG?

My reasons to love DMG is very simple. More than romance, I loved the friendship which is portrayed in the show. The strong Friendship bond shown between the interns/ other doctors is what attracted me the most. Even through they don't know each other, they developed a bond which is very rare to find in the world. I also loved the romance shown between characters. It was different form other serials. DMG is special in the true sense and tremendously addictive. 

The second question is very hard for me to answer. There are many scenes which are the best. In my opinion, entire serial is the best. Every single moment. But to list a few
1) When the gang are planning to unite Padma and Shashank
2) Every single ISHQQQ HAYYYEEE moment
3) When the guys pretended to be nurses and prank the girls in Lonanwala
4) When the gang stays in the house overnight and have fun. Shubankar comes there in the morning and has to take a bath many times because of the intern's pranks. It was before the bomb incident.
5) The kabadi match
6) The holi protection jacket scene between the three boys
7) In the KaSh times, the gang (except Armaan) try to convince Keerti, Shubankar and Armaan for the Basketball match. After this match, Riddhima had to be Armaan's gulam. 
8) Cake fight
9) Atul/ Armaan gay scenes
10) Atul/ Lovely/ Rahul Scenes

These are a few to list. There are many many more that I love. Which scenes do you guys like the best??

Please reply!!!

Sorry if someone has a similar post. 

Krishika

Edited by KaSh_Krishika - 18 July 2012 at 7:32pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalibaralaiim-jadoo-cmaakajenfri42911shruti_kashianHaniyaaKaranShilpa:)shewolf.abhi_12smiley_lizineha-rockss

KaShArHi_Krishi
KaShArHi_Krishi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
No comments??CryDisapprove

Edited by KaSh_Krishika - 18 July 2012 at 7:21pm
aiim Senior Member
aiim
aiim

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
my favt scene was ridhma" s confession(kash) ,i haven't  seen any intense and romantic confession scene in any other show until now
and song sequences of DMG are exceptional ...miss DMG alot

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karanika4everKaranShilpa:)neha-rockss

abhi_12 IF-Sizzlerz
abhi_12
abhi_12

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
DMG came like a breath of fresh air when the TVworld was being ruled by all the saas- bahu sagas. Thou Star  one had youth shows but at some point they had the saas bahu touch whether "Kya hoga nimmo ka" or "India calling" etc..But DMG was out and out a youth show. Young and Funny doctors who potrayed great friendships, romance, shared a strong bond, fought with each other and made up...Even the seniors in the show were amazing and not the typical one;s...

And not to forget, Armaan Riddhima's unique chemistry, Atul's cuteness, Anjali's mean behaviour which started to change with time, Sapna's infatuation, Shubhankar-keerti's mature yet sweet relation, Keerti's relation with all the doctor's, Armaan-Atul and Riddhima-Sapna-Atul's friendship, all this made us fall in love with DMG.

Then came Rahul Muskaan, The best fighting couple! Hilarious and cute! Unlike other shows even thou Rahul-Musky fell for AR, they did not come in between them! That was another distinct feature! DMG was just so special and wonderful!

Edited by Esha.. - 19 July 2012 at 4:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aiimkaranika4everfri42911KaranShilpa:)shewolf.tranquilsoul..

REA_33 Senior Member
REA_33
REA_33

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
All the AR scenes are my favorite.
sonalibaral Senior Member
sonalibaral
sonalibaral

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Ahhh!dmg...well it hs to b one of the only vry imp.and prescious shows of our life time...as it is said while we fall in love we jst fall we dnt c for whum and whuz and where we r fallin for...same goes dmg... Tongue Wink Embarrassed ...and ur second question to which scene is our fav.then yea eaxh and every scene be it from first bb scene to last riddhima and armaan shoot out scene..abd from then to armaan and riddhima entry scene...from thier every confrantation to romantic ti riddhima finally realizing her love for armaan and riddhima proposing armaan..plus each and every scene of tge whole gang...nws ausumn,blossom,mind blowing..wish we get to c dmg 3 tooo one day! Wink Smile
KaShArHi_Krishi
KaShArHi_Krishi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
It is so cute and awesome that their story started at the Basketball court and ended there too!!! 

Krishika

Edited by KaSh_Krishika - 19 July 2012 at 3:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalibaralKaranShilpa:)abhi_12

KaShArHi_Krishi
KaShArHi_Krishi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I agree!!! We need a DMG 3 with the old gang and the same magic!! That would make my life!!

Krishika

Edited by KaSh_Krishika - 19 July 2012 at 3:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalibaral

Go to top