baby snake???horrible...lmao Edited by lastdesire - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Anjali di eat biryani🀣

Too good bushπŸ‘

yehi to...i think only biryani will make her happy...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

" A baby snake that twitches with music!! "πŸ˜† Loved this!!

πŸ˜† well its my worst fear πŸ˜†
Originally posted by khj06

roflmao!!! that is sooo hilaRious! srsly ur sense of humor is too good! loved NK n akash' s d most...lol nd payal- dilli mein bali wala problem lol...i cud atually imagine them saying all dt! xD

lolz thank you πŸ˜†
Bushy meri jaan...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Can't get enough of your post !!! Loved every bit... but my fav is still the same... the royal portrait of mughal e azam !!!! I still laugh everytime Akash is on screen !!!

Poor Guy... bechare ke saath kya kar diya tune !!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by iritz

Bushy meri jaan...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Can't get enough of your post !!! Loved every bit... but my fav is still the same... the royal portrait of mughal e azam !!!! I still laugh everytime Akash is on screen !!!

Poor Guy... bechare ke saath kya kar diya tune !!!

🀣

LOLZ πŸ€£

unfortunately i have messed it for myself too..kal ki shirt ka color kitna acha tha...but i could not come out of the pink and mughle azam thing πŸ˜†
🀣🀣🀣
morning mein padha tha abhi phir se padha...loved itπŸ‘
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

LOLZ πŸ€£

unfortunately i have messed it for myself too..kal ki shirt ka color kitna acha tha...but i could not come out of the pink and mughle azam thing πŸ˜†

Hahaha actually same here... oopar se the Pink room and Payal's Pink sari and Pink nightdress doesn't help !!! πŸ˜† But see... he got a new pair of pants... earlier he only used to have Brown ones... same shirt in different colors... and brown pant !!! Kal to Pant bhi nayi thi, shirt bhi !!! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by iritz

Hahaha actually same here... oopar se the Pink room and Payal's Pink sari and Pink nightdress doesn't help !!! πŸ˜† But see... he got a new pair of pants... earlier he only used to have Brown ones... same shirt in different colors... and brown pant !!! Kal to Pant bhi nayi thi, shirt bhi !!! πŸ˜†

Thus proved he reads IF...πŸ˜†