Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~H.G.O.R.C~ #74--invites only-- (Page 18)

-.SapnokiRani-. IF-Addictz
-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 81470

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Skipper-

@keenu
acha to special person ap apne bhayya ko nhe btaengi:((EA) ROFL
arre main kyu apko nai batati, lekin kisiki promise bhi toh nai tod sakti na? Ouch ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Forget_Me_NotItsHally95-Useless-Toy-Zzzzz.

-Crystal-Clear- IF-Sizzlerz
-Crystal-Clear-
-Crystal-Clear-

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 20637

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keenal

Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by Keenal

toh ab kya padaku banne mein lagi ho? Shocked ROFL ROFL


Yes .. I-F padaku Cool  Geek..ROFLROFL..ROFL
LOLZ Keeni, I havnt written anything with my hands since April ROFLROFLROFL
Im a free bird now ..ROFLROFL..ROFL.ROFL


nothing? Ouch since april Shocked
mera aisa din kab aaega? ROFL

Yes sir.. since April CoolCool .
April month was the last month of my last ever exams ROFLROFL (for the time being)
Bohot door he Keenal ji .. keep day dreaming ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.SapnokiRani-.

-Crystal-Clear- IF-Sizzlerz
-Crystal-Clear-
-Crystal-Clear-

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 20637

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keenal

Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by Keenal

Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Congrats Keeni PartyPartyParty

You became rockerz before me na, Angry Evil Smile, without waiting for poor me Cry

Ab mei kaha , aur tum kaha
itna simple to hai, mein yahan tum waha Dead D'oh ROFL
plus mera dialouge bhi mere saath hai Wink

n thnx Big smile


You;re welcome dear Hug  ..

Ji mei at 9518 per aur tum =: 7503..ROFLROFLROFL..ROFLROFL..ROFL

@blue - Stern Smile
lagta hai tum woh dialogue bhol gayi, 
mujhe koi fark nai padta Dead 
ab haso ROFL


Aree haan , woh famous fark padtha dialogue Dead..ROFLROFLROFL..ROFLROFL..ROFL
Haan haan , hass-ing .ROFLROFLROFL..ROFL.ROFL
ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFL..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.SapnokiRani-.

Zzzzz. IF-Addictz
Zzzzz.
Zzzzz.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 65341

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

yar clg ho ya hosptl bore hi to hota huROFLROFLto fir IF chla ata huROFLisme burai kiya he?ROFL


Nehi ji .. koi burayi nehi he ROFLROFLROFL..ROFLROFL..ROFL
Mei samaj sakthi hu DeadROFLROFL
I hate waiting at the dentist clinic Dead ROFLROFL
So, when are they gonna open the plaster ROFLROFLROFL
pta nhe yar me yaha 8.30 se wait kr rha hu..mera number anewala hi he..ROFLek ander gia abhe tk bahar nhe aya ..chota bachha he..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crystal-Clear--.SapnokiRani-.

-Crystal-Clear- IF-Sizzlerz
-Crystal-Clear-
-Crystal-Clear-

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 20637

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

yar clg ho ya hosptl bore hi to hota huROFLROFLto fir IF chla ata huROFLisme burai kiya he?ROFL


Nehi ji .. koi burayi nehi he ROFLROFLROFL..ROFLROFL..ROFL
Mei samaj sakthi hu DeadROFLROFL
I hate waiting at the dentist clinic Dead ROFLROFL
So, when are they gonna open the plaster ROFLROFLROFL
pta nhe yar me yaha 8.30 se wait kr rha hu..mera number anewala hi he..ROFLek ander gia abhe tk bahar nhe aya ..chota bachha he..


HUHHH SINCE 8.30 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG Shocked.ROFLROFL.ROFL
If I were you ..I would have died by now DeadROFLROFL
Because mere pass koi mobile ya mp3 player kuch nehi he CryROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.SapnokiRani-.

-.SapnokiRani-. IF-Addictz
-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 81470

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by Keenal

Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by Keenal

toh ab kya padaku banne mein lagi ho? Shocked ROFL ROFL


Yes .. I-F padaku Cool  Geek..ROFLROFL..ROFL
LOLZ Keeni, I havnt written anything with my hands since April ROFLROFLROFL
Im a free bird now ..ROFLROFL..ROFL.ROFL


nothing? Ouch since april Shocked
mera aisa din kab aaega? ROFL

Yes sir.. since April CoolCool .
April month was the last month of my last ever exams ROFLROFL (for the time being)
Bohot door he Keenal ji .. keep day dreaming ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL

@red, you mean mam huh D'oh 
tumhara bhi toh cllg ka din aaega,, phir tum hostel mein no IF no net   ROFL ROFL 


Edited by Keenal - 18 July 2012 at 11:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Forget_Me_NotItsHally95-Crystal-Clear--Useless-Toy-

-.SapnokiRani-. IF-Addictz
-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 81470

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by Keenal

Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by Keenal

Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Congrats Keeni PartyPartyParty

You became rockerz before me na, Angry Evil Smile, without waiting for poor me Cry

Ab mei kaha , aur tum kaha
itna simple to hai, mein yahan tum waha Dead D'oh ROFL
plus mera dialouge bhi mere saath hai Wink

n thnx Big smile


You;re welcome dear Hug  ..

Ji mei at 9518 per aur tum =: 7503..ROFLROFLROFL..ROFLROFL..ROFL

@blue - Stern Smile
lagta hai tum woh dialogue bhol gayi, 
mujhe koi fark nai padta Dead 
ab haso ROFL


Aree haan , woh famous fark padtha dialogue Dead..ROFLROFLROFL..ROFLROFL..ROFL
Haan haan , hass-ing .ROFLROFLROFL..ROFL.ROFL
ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFL..ROFL
i know thats a fake hasing Dead ROFL ROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Forget_Me_NotItsHally95-Crystal-Clear--Useless-Toy-

-.SapnokiRani-. IF-Addictz
-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 81470

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

yar clg ho ya hosptl bore hi to hota huROFLROFLto fir IF chla ata huROFLisme burai kiya he?ROFL


Nehi ji .. koi burayi nehi he ROFLROFLROFL..ROFLROFL..ROFL
Mei samaj sakthi hu DeadROFLROFL
I hate waiting at the dentist clinic Dead ROFLROFL
So, when are they gonna open the plaster ROFLROFLROFL
pta nhe yar me yaha 8.30 se wait kr rha hu..mera number anewala hi he..ROFLek ander gia abhe tk bahar nhe aya ..chota bachha he..
ap almost 3 hour se wait kar rahe ho Shocked
appointment nai li thi kya? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Forget_Me_NotItsHally95-Crystal-Clear--Useless-Toy-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only "

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: thambu   Replies: 1199   Views: 80650

thambu 1199 80650 05 July 2017 at 3:17am by thambu
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 37645

-Alohomora- 293 37645 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Abusers#33 | Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: isomers   Replies: 286   Views: 16035

isomers 286 16035 09 February 2013 at 12:48pm by ..-Jia-..
:: Chamak Challo CC <3 #5 ( Invites Only ) ::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: sofiaaax.   Replies: 268   Views: 14671

sofiaaax. 268 14671 01 August 2012 at 3:42pm by -Hoor-
||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#9||*Invites Only!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: dangerouzIshk.   Replies: 1201   Views: 31510

dangerouzIshk. 1201 31510 21 July 2012 at 12:41am by KYPH-AK

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index