Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

WU 7/18 *Toasty chooses her family's happiness*

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Written Update: July 18th, 2012

~Picks up where yesterday left off where Tej is wondering what is wrong with Toasty and Toasty realizes that she shouldn't have reacted like that.  She laughs, wipes away her tears, and then turns around saying that she was just joking and she decided that their relationship was too sweet and so she was adding some tadka to it...Tej says I don't want this tadka between us...I like it all sweet and sweet.  Toasty promises that she won't talk like that again.  Tej asks her to promise him one more thing..that she will stay with him forever, smile and laugh like this always, and fill his life with colors everyday...Toasty hugs him and says I promise that as long as I live, I will keep you happy.  Tej kisses her shoulder and says I love you Embarrassed and Toasty says I love you back while crying to herself Cry

~Dadaji, Gyaan, Shobha, and Malti are sitting in the hall and playing carroms and Smiley comes in happily. Dadaji asks why she came back so early from work and Smiley says that she told her boss that she wouldn't start today and would start from the 1st.  Gyaan says and he let you?  Smiley says he had to..I'm a gold medalist.  She asks whether Malti's reports came in and Shobha looks down trying to avoid having to answer and Smiley knows then that it did end up being a gas problem.  She says I won the bet.  Shobha asks so how much  money do you want?  Smiley says I don't want money...I want something else but I'll tell you later.  Shobha looks nervous and tucks her mangalsutra away (pehenti kyon? Aapka pati hai kahaan, Shobha ji????) She goes and Gyaan asks Smiley what she will ask from Shobha and Smiley says it is a surprise. 

~Dadaji takes Smiley to his room and shows her all his wrestling trophies.  Dadaji tells Smiley that because of her, he is able to relive those memories again and that he likes her because she is really nice and brings lots of happiness with her.  He tells her that God always brings people into others' lives for a reason and he believes that she must have come to them for a reason as well (Okay...the negative way people may take this is that she will be the one to handle the family and take Toasty's place after Toasty dies...the positive way this can be taken which I totally believe is that she is there to be a support for Toasty and to help her get through her tumor (if it really is a tumor) or whatever health condition the doctors may have mistaken to be a brain tumor)

~Late at night and Toasty is laying awake remembering Tej telling her that she knows very well that he can't live without her and Toasty telling him so can I live without you? She looks lovingly at Tej sleeping peacefully, then gets up and goes downstairs and affectionately looks at Gyaan and Prachin sleeping on their mattress.  She sees Vimla's diya is not lit so she goes and lights it and folds her hands and closes her eyes...she remembers what the doctor told her and opens her eyes sadly and goes back upstairs.  After she leaves, the diya blows out Ouch (Angry Stop with the inauspicious foreshadowing, creatives!!! I'm going to start twisting everything around to make it positive...so the positive meaning behind the diya blowing out would be that Vimla is unhappy seeing her ladli bahu in such a state.)

~The next morning, Toasty meets with a doctor (I'm guessing this woman is actually a neurologist...) at a cafe because Toasty doesn't want to meet in the hospital in any chance that someone will find out about her.  The doctor tells her that they have to start her treatment right away because her tumor has already reached a difficult stage (did she say it was malignant? I couldn't hear the video that well :/) She tells Toasty that the treatment will be very tough on her and on her family, especially mentally and emotionally.  Toasty clarifies asking that this means that even with the treatment, there is no guarantee that I will survive.  The doctor says honestly speaking, no, there is no guarantee.  Toasty asks for some time to think about it and the doctor says she has no time and they have to start it right away and that Toasty is losing time.

~Toasty comes back home where everyone is sitting in the hall playing carroms and Tej is winning.  She accidentally knocks a vase over and Tej turns around and brightly smiles at her.  Gyaan complains that Tej is cheating and Tej says he is only saying that I am cheating because he is losing.  He asks Toasty to sit with them but Toasty says she has to make dinner.  She stops at the pooja space and says, they all are so happy and how can I take that happiness away with my own words.  How can I throw them back into saddness?  No, I'll live the rest of my life happily and fully and until I die, I will keep Tej and the family happy.

~Toasty is in the kitchen and decides to make everyone's favorites today because she doesn't know when she will get the chance again.  She starts making everything and puts aside some paneer and leaves the kitchen for a while.  Smiley comes in, wanting to help Toasty, and sees the paneer and decides to make Paneer Makhani.  She makes it and Toasty comes back in and sees that Smiley has used her paneer to make the dish and gets angry and asks Smiley, how could even enter my kitchen like this?  And you used all the butter? Don't you know that Dadaji can't have butter and Prachin won't eat this.  Smiley leaves and Toasty cools down and tastes the makhani and feels bad.  She says to herself first I blew up at Tej and now Smiley...what are you doing, Toasty? You wanted to keep everyone happy and now you yourself are getting so angry on everyone.  She goes to apologize to Smiley and when she reaches her room, she see Smiley talking to her mom (matlab Smiley's mom, not Toasty's mom) and telling her mom that everyone here is really nice and I'm behaving and not to worry...she tells her  mom that Toasty is a superwoman and she handles everything so well and everyone in the house loves her so much.  Toasty feels even worse hearing Smiley praise her like that.  Smiley sees her and tells her mom bye.  Toasty apologizes to Smiley and Smiley says there's nothing to apologize for and it's ok.  She finishes packing her bag and Toasty asks why and Smiley says I am leaving.  Toasty tells her not to be mad and not to leave like this and Smiley laughs and says I'm just moving out of this room and I'll shift to Vedika's room and you can have your room back.  Toasty asks her how she isn't even mad at her?  Smiley says that whatever I don't like to hear, I let it come through one ear and exit the other, and whatever I like to hear, I let it sit in my brain and stay there..and that way I stay happy.  and she tells Toasty that she too should start doing the same.  Toasty looks inspired.

Pre-cap: Everyone is at the dining table and Smiley is placing a bet that everyone will like her dish.  Gyaan reminds her that she has to get her prize still from Shobha for winning the other bet.  Smiley tells Shobha that she wants what is on her neck. (That's all of the pre-cap that I was able to see but I think there is more...probably Shobha thinking that Smiley wants her mangalsutra)

Tejy's Gupshup:

You are free to hit me if you think that I'm going insane but I actually liked today's episode in a way.  Like I said yesterday, I'm trying not to think of what might be yet to come but taking each epi individually (which is hard to do with all this foreshadowing that is driving me crazy at the same time) but looking at today's epi on its own, I liked it...it was touching to me.  Even though I am still mad at Toasty for not telling anyone, I can understand where she is coming from and looking at it form a standpoint that understands Toasty and the way she thinks and feels, her reaction to all of this is exactly what Toasty would do.  As Tej said on Monday...she never asks for anything for herself...and in this situation, she is not asking for her own life but for the happiness of her family...and coming from a totally self-less person like Toasty, it's expected.

As for all these foreshadowing things--the discussions, the kundali, the diya under Vimla's pic going out--...*glares at the creatives*...don't know what game they are playing and trying to make it seem like Toasty is going to die but they should know better than us that if Toasty dies, SBS will crash like anything.  And something that I forgot to mention yesterday but if Toasty is in the "last stage" of her brain tumor, why did she start showing signs just now and wouldn't the doctors have seen any evidence of a tumor when they took all those CT scans and MRIs when she had her accident!?!? Her tumor couldn't have just suddenly shown up after a few months and gone straight to "last stage" D'oh

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

DREAMZagniiasaharyapragyakumarcb4umanni132srriyaaZehraBLoveAvinaabc113MamanasinipillaiHeenapviraf4uRahma11nikkigreenJustShantaankur281.PerfectLove.harianjanaPutijaChalhov

.PerfectLove. IF-Dazzler
.PerfectLove.
.PerfectLove.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Song dedicated for today's episode

Thank you for the wonderful update Tejy didiHug

What to say?!ShockedCould you see the episode today without having tears?Cryme, of course notCryCryBroken HeartSeeing Toasty thinking for her Tej&familyEmbarrassed at first place is a big & huge thing in itselfEmbarrassedAll the moments toasty remembers each timeBlushingBroken Heart

OMG?! Do I seem becoming crazzy with the creatives storyline?!Broken HeartWackoI came to know that each time writers have been changedConfused maybe, that'S why!!?! 

Ek musibat toh gayaa, toh aur aaya!! Kab jiyega chein se hamare Chaturvedi parivaar?ShockedExactly my point?!How can the tumor be last stage?!Ouchnot even 3-4 days, symptomes were shown..& now last stageDisapprove I am really hoping for the best for our SBSSmile I can't imagine one without another.. Tej is Toasty's & Toasty is Tej'sDay Dreaming

Precap ends with Smiley telling Shobha that she needs something from her neck means that she has to sing a songLOLPashu is kinda of surprised and everyone smilesBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rriyaaTejy_Kumariharianjana

abc113 Senior Member
abc113
abc113

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Tejy: came here to write exactly what you have written in second paragraph of gupshup, thanks for making it easier for me and sharing my thoughts :) I totally agree with what you have written about selfless Toasty as well. I feel so sorry for her though...it's too sad...poor soul :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumari

nikkigreen Senior Member
nikkigreen
nikkigreen

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updaye and your thoughts, Tejy

I liked today's episode and Smiley too. She's really likeable and endearing when she's not too loud. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abc113Tejy_Kumari

rriyaa Groupbie
rriyaa
rriyaa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Nice episode...it was very funny Smile to see irrttiating shobha Angry...i just hate her...always talks abt money...never thinks good...it will  b fun if she sings a song...Clap ...toasty can  tell abt  illness atleat to smiley...it would be gud if  she says 2 tej...scene b/w dadaji n smiley is nice...smiley came to help toasty...not 2 replace her in C family...hope CVs don't introduce a track whr toasty wants to get tej n smiley married b4 her death...

Tejy_Kumari

Rahma11 Senior Member
Rahma11
Rahma11

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Great update and gupshup!

Few predictions!

One, I am assuming the whole Neha Jhulka track was there to justify why Toasty would never suggest Smiley marry Tej, though that doesn't leave out the idea that Smiley can take Toasty's place in the house, I'm assuming they'll have her handle the whole house.

Two, the reason Smiley is suddenly switching rooms is also so that she can stumble across the hidden reports.

I'm curious to see what Smiley has planned for Shobha LOL

Tejy_Kumari.PerfectLove.

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abc113

Tejy: came here to write exactly what you have written in second paragraph of gupshup, thanks for making it easier for me and sharing my thoughts :) I totally agree with what you have written about selfless Toasty as well. I feel so sorry for her though...it's too sad...poor soul :(

Lol :) We think so much alike all the time LOL No problem, Didi.

Haan :( Putting myself in her position, I could feel how difficult it would be to open up about something so painful, especially right after the family has gone through so much. :( <3

abc113.PerfectLove.

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahma11

Great update and gupshup!

Few predictions!

One, I am assuming the whole Neha Jhulka track was there to justify why Toasty would never suggest Smiley marry Tej, though that doesn't leave out the idea that Smiley can take Toasty's place in the house, I'm assuming they'll have her handle the whole house.

Two, the reason Smiley is suddenly switching rooms is also so that she can stumble across the hidden reports.

I'm curious to see what Smiley has planned for Shobha LOL

Good point, Rahma!!! Big smile She will probably put the cot away herself, knowing her by now, and find the reports that way! Hope that happens by the end of today's episode. 

Rahma11

Go to top