Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! (Page 8)

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Check this out ladies...its awesomeClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80-monalisa-premparbatipkbs

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by purplenpink

The pre-cap: let's see how this plays out but CVs tread carefully here. I know the intent is to make Khushi smile but please do not. I repeat do not mess with ASR's character.

No pressure there but CVs you do realize there is that one outstanding promo that needs to play out?

Payal,     Amen to that .  I am hoping the precap if a one off and I will hate it if ASR's character is dilluted.

Payal/RatnaHug
I am with you guys on hoping that ASR's character is not messed with in his attempts to woo Khushi. One thing that gives me hope is that ASR says with a smile after her recollects their initial journey together that
"jaha Khushi hai vaha pagaalpan aur madnesss toh hoga hi". So he knows that this is crazy kiddish stuff but it is what brought them together and made them fall in love. This is something he will do to make her smile because he knows what ticks for her. So hopefully it is ASR consciously making a decision to do the nautanki to please her and not an assassination of his character.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-purplenpinkhowcome-monalisa-soapsudspremparbatshowstruckDiyaSipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Originally posted by ipkbs

gitikaji,
aap bhi na!
Aap ka imagination kaafi tezz hai..
khushi ne sari pehni nahi to swami ko pehnado. Waste not...

Waste Not Want Not

RED RED RED!!! LOL

Haila Gitika...where have you been...long time no see...I thought you went to the other forumWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-showstruckMentalExoticaipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

Not too interested in other scenes though I do wish to mention Anji.  I am so with her and  her questioning the facts is a good sign.  I hope  nani brings this up with Arnie tomorrow as Anji needs to be pulled out of her depression.  Arnie or  the cvs have completely forgotten that he has a sister next door who needs looking after . I do want romance but please do not shove the other track under the carpet.

exactly, i wrote in another thread that though we are dying to see ASR woo his beloved wife...the timing is sooo inappropriate. With a sobbing sister whose life just turned upside down, he who claims to be doing everything for his Di, has suddenly changed tunes.
I am NOT saying khushi deserves less, i want cryanj also to have some sibling time with ASR...but i guess the time is ripe for Sibling MU Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

newipkkJulie0001-Maggie-showstruckipkbsDiyaS

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

<font color="#6633cc" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The pre-cap: let's see how this plays out but CVs tread carefully here. I know the intent is to make Khushi smile but please do not. I repeat do not mess with ASR's character. </font>

<font color="#6633cc" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><font color="#6633cc" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">No pressure there but CVs you do realize there is that one outstanding promo that needs to play out?</font>

</div>

Payal,     Amen to that . I am hoping the precap if a one off and I will hate it if ASR's character is dilluted.

<div>

Originally posted by howcome

I am so pysched out as to how this will play out that i am ranting all over the place. i am scared really but veeps post kinda made me feel ok but still i am very very scared. One wrong move th
ere and they make a yo yo of ASR just like they always make out of Khushi.Ermm

<font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ratna, Isha- Hug</font>

<font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tell you what, we'll virtually hold hands and watch this together with semi-closed eyes LOLOk seriously speaking I have hopes it'll be a paagal par cute scene. And from the pre-cap we know Khushi atleast smiles. Hopefully she'll even laugh and it'll work out really well.</font>

<font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">And on the outside chance that it doesn't work out well, we'll come and 'share' (more like vent actually) our grief here- deal? Wink</font>

my dear fellow AAP bhi naa's. Hug

don't you worries.
ASR is a character close to the CVS heart. In all these 300 days of ipk, he is the only character that has been consistent so far..the only character CVS understand inside out. they won't turn him into an ott monster, if you see arnie one moment, the next moment you shall see the khadoos Laad governer...fear not..lambi SaaS andar, aur lambi saas bahar phenko..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Julie0001Moksha51howcomeshowstrucksoapsuds

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

Check this out ladies...its awesomeClap

SUCCESS!!!! Radss embedded a youtube link LOL so happy!

Edited by joenet1234 - 18 July 2012 at 8:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-showstruckMepharmipkbs

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Why you want to see him in women clothings? Pehle Saree or ab suit?

Kyonki kissi mahan gyaani ne kaha hai dekhna hai toh dekho - aur sapne mein bhi rabbave is my favorite thing to do

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51showstruckipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Abbeyaar, why is everyone worried about ASRs character?  Fikar not, kuch nahin hoga.  And what is so wrong if he chooses to be different with the woman he loves?  Just because he tries a few crazy antics to woo his nutty wife, it doesn't mean he's going to become the joker of RM.  Aap log bhi na! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99-Maggie-meens80showstrucksavvy05soapsuds.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

Go to top