Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! - Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sbk2

Hello Hi Spice Girls πŸ˜ƒ

What an episode!

Typical M&B type romance...😳

Loved ASR today...and Khushi was was good at playing hard to get...πŸ˜†
Nani...awww! Bless her soul...
Akash seems to have finally softened a little bit...now he needs to shave and get rid of that stubble...

Shweta!  πŸ€— How are you? 
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Shweta!  πŸ€— How are you? 

Manisha πŸ€—
I am doing good...and the romantic episode today has me grinning from ear to ear πŸ˜ƒ

How are you? And the outlaws?!!!

Did you like the episode?!!! πŸ˜³
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Has there been any discussion about Anjali today?  I've been quite sympathetic, but today's nautanki while getting into the car was a bit much, no?  If you cannot even stand without help at this stage of pregnancy, see your doctor. And stay in bed. 
desigirl_18 thumbnail
NK door door se dekhing the war lol...

Although i think the shadowman being NK is likely i have my hopes up in my SKD ke its Arnav...his meeting gets canceled and he comes back and later Anjali will be mad at him for being home with Khushi instead of coming with them.. And in this scenario NK bhi bahar gaya hai Laxmi ko find karnebechari thunder se dar ke ghar se bhag gayi rofl...
-monalisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Manisha πŸ€—
I am doing good...and the romantic episode today has me grinning from ear to ear πŸ˜ƒ

How are you? And the outlaws?!!!

Did you like the episode?!!! πŸ˜³

Yeh bhi koi poochnewaali baat hai? 
There's this familiar feeling of light-heartedness after a good episode, right?! 

ipkbs thumbnail

Has there been any discussion about Anjali today?  I've been quite sympathetic, but today's nautanki while getting into the car was a bit much, no?  If you cannot even stand without help at this stage of pregnancy, see your doctor. And stay in bed. 

she has been overdoing it with the preggers symptoms.
she hasn't even got a baby bump to carry thats making her tired...

although she's picking up though, her hands were back
sugar_babe thumbnail
Ramadan Kareem Taybs, Farima and Israt!! It's declared for the 20th now I believe..
-monalisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

she has been overdoing it with the preggers symptoms.
she hasn't even got a baby bump to carry thats making her tired...

although she's picking up though, her hands were back

A minute ago, she was chatting with Chhote, all fine and dandy.  Step out of the house and hand clutching head and swooning, Mamiji holding shoulders,  the works.  Kya hai yeh??  CVs, we get it, stop laying it on so thick. 
BTW mamiji, the safest place in a car is the backseat. Hmph. 
ipkbs thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Ramadan Kareem Taybs, Farima and Israt!! It's declared for the 20th now I believe..

ShukriyaπŸ€—

its not confirmed in scotland yet, but looking very likely its starting tomorrow here also. πŸ˜ƒ
ipkbs thumbnail

A minute ago, she was chatting with Chhote, all fine and dandy.  Step out of the house and hand clutching head and swooning, Mamiji holding shoulders,  the works.  Kya hai yeh??  CVs, we get it, stop laying it on so thick. 
BTW mamiji, the safest place in a car is the backseat. Hmph. 

exactlyπŸ˜†
the front has airbags

logic mansik santulan or something like that