Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! (Page 58)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astra

Originally posted by ipkbs

Have I told you how much I love you??? Dinner gaya bhad mein. I'm watching this.

I lau you tooHug

i forgot the chane i had on the stove and started watching this. Now i'm getting more MIL curses.Confused
MIL curses MIL aane ke baad hi jayengi. BTW For an unmarried girl, kaafi kitchen ka kaam karti hai aap. kabhi pakore, kabhi kuchh. I spent a couple of years with my granny before marriage and did not lift a finger to do anything. I'm her pet and she used to spoil me sooo much. sigh. good old days.

ok now I now the reason for all the hyperventilating girls out there! BTW, was there no precap? Repeat telecast does not include precap. So I wanna know beforehand. the YT link did not have any.

Nope no precap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

will Anj return to find Arnie home romancing khushi and think he made up the agra meeting excuse to get out of going with his Di so that he could spend time with his wife?

Ouch I'd rather have Shyam as the shadow back for revenge than have Anjali come back and see ASR and Khush in a clinch and throw up a tantrum.. Confused

Apart from the romance .. didn't you guys feel like whacking Akash? I mean, if he is feeling peeved that his wifey didnt let him on the secrets..naani gave a possible explanation.. the dimwit doesnt get that yet.. He makes these faces and just keeps his mouth shut when his mom is verbally abusing his wife.Angry What a loserThumbs Down

The way things are heading, ASR won't have to do anything to break PAyash marriage.. Akash is doing a jolly good job at it all by himselfConfused

Edited by maaloo - 19 July 2012 at 10:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipshowstrucksoapsudsipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ipkbs

Have I told you how much I love you??? Dinner gaya bhad mein. I'm watching this.

I lau you tooHug

i forgot the chane i had on the stove and started watching this. Now i'm getting more MIL curses.Confused
MIL curses MIL aane ke baad hi jayengi. BTW For an unmarried girl, kaafi kitchen ka kaam karti hai aap. kabhi pakore, kabhi kuchh. I spent a couple of years with my granny before marriage and did not lift a finger to do anything. I'm her pet and she used to spoil me sooo much. sigh. good old days.

ok now I now the reason for all the hyperventilating girls out there! BTW, was there no precap? Repeat telecast does not include precap. So I wanna know beforehand. the YT link did not have any.

Nope no precap...only in ur SKDDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chipAstrashowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
so many hearts aflutter...sigh...Day Dreaming...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipshowstruckipkbs

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
And, here I was thinking I somehow missed the precap which sent everyone into a tizzy!

Now, may I ask how you guys went from a scared Khushi holding a pot in her hands for self-defence to romance in the rain? Wasn't it a scary thunderstorm scaring our girl out of her wits? Also, GHji is against wasting water and actors falling sick due to rain.

If the shadow was Mr.Raizada, maybe he will fix the fuse and say, "tum theek ho?" and our sherni will say "ofcourse, who do you think I am to be scared of a teeny tiny thunderstorm". That's it. 

Edited by chip - 19 July 2012 at 10:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AstrasoapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip

And, here I was thinking I somehow missed the precap which sent everyone into a tizzy!

Now, may I ask how you guys went from a scared Khushi holding a pot in her hands for self-defence to romance in the rain? Wasn't it a scary thunderstorm scaring our girl out of her wits? Also, GHji is against wasting water and actors falling sick due to rain.

If the shadow was Mr.Raizada, maybe he will fix the fuse and say, "tum theek ho?" and our sherni will say "ofcourse, who do you think I am to be scared of a teeny tiny thunderstorm". That's it. 

SKD? wishful thinking?Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip

Now THIS is called buckets of iced water. I lau you LOL

chipsoapsudsipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Wow! Shocked

soapsudsMepharmipkbs

Go to top