Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! (Page 57)

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by Astra

Have I told you how much I love you??? Dinner gaya bhad mein. I'm watching this.

I lau you tooHug

i forgot the chane i had on the stove and started watching this. Now i'm getting more MIL curses.Confused
MIL curses MIL aane ke baad hi jayengi. BTW For an unmarried girl, kaafi kitchen ka kaam karti hai aap. kabhi pakore, kabhi kuchh. I spent a couple of years with my granny before marriage and did not lift a finger to do anything. I'm her pet and she used to spoil me sooo much. sigh. good old days.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Girls How was it ?  Cheesy ?

NO way Ratna
It was hot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-showstruckNewbiesoapfan

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by soapsuds

will Anj return to find Arnie home romancing khushi and think he made up the agra meeting excuse to get out of going with his Di so that he could spend time with his wife?

I just posted something similar and it seems veryyy likely!!
And Dolly wants the kiddies to give her the benefit of the doubt... *no comment*

And why is dolly explaining and justifying? Dolly is a person. Anjali is a character that people may perceive as they wish...whats one got to do with another?...If u hate shyam doesn't mean u hate Abhaas. Dolly has lost it too?

I think she's just taken aback with all the hate mail, because its just been one episode and she obviously knows it'll get worse before better so she's just saying chill it, give it a shot, it will get better!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Girls How was it ?  Cheesy ?

No Ratna not at all...sizzling...!!!
Watch it...i won't say anymore and spoil it for u...but now expectations galore...everyone in SKDLOL

premparbatshowstruckipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Have I told you how much I love you??? Dinner gaya bhad mein. I'm watching this.

I lau you tooHug

i forgot the chane i had on the stove and started watching this. Now i'm getting more MIL curses.Confused
MIL curses MIL aane ke baad hi jayengi. BTW For an unmarried girl, kaafi kitchen ka kaam karti hai aap. kabhi pakore, kabhi kuchh. I spent a couple of years with my granny before marriage and did not lift a finger to do anything. I'm her pet and she used to spoil me sooo much. sigh. good old days.

education finish ho gai and i work from home. So isi liye i'm amma's punching bag. she thinks i sit too much, so she's always giving me housework to do so agay ja kar mayka ka naam kharab na karoon. and i'm one of the oldest childs isi liye.

chipAstrashowstruck

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by purplenpink

Uh oh with epis like that this addiction is never going to go away is it? And how the heck is one supposed to keep expectations low when it ends that way Wink

Payal ...prayers worked. Big smile i am so happy...they didnt kill ASR
that in itself calls for a celebration and what an episode manParty...more than the fictional characters the CV's yo yo Confused

Right there with you Isha! I watched with trepidation and mercifully it didn't get worse than the pre-cap Tongue And more glimpses of flirty ASR- what's to complain? Now I hope in their yo-yoing phase the CVs forget to yo-yo out of this wooing bit- I can take this for a while before the drama hits

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chiphowcomeshowstrucksoapsudsNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Astra Goldie
Astra
Astra

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

I lau you tooHug

ok now I now the reason for all the hyperventilating girls out there! BTW, was there no precap? Repeat telecast does not include precap. So I wanna know beforehand. the YT link did not have any.

chipshowstruckipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Looks like when they were reminiscing the pearl dori and he goes to pull the dori, he realises the fugly green dress is the only one without a dori...becharaROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

howcomeMepharmsugar_babeshowstruckPr1yanka

Go to top