Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! (Page 4)

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Just found Khushi very irritating today. Cvs yet again messing with her.

Ratna, Thumbs Up I found her very annoying today too.. I don't know about messing with the character part.. I don't have opinion yet 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-raman987premparbatshowstrucksbk2ipkbs

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Congrats to the IPK team for the 300th episode and 
still keeping us glued!Clap 

I am totally enjoying NK-Nannav interactions...they are hilarious and the chemistry is awesome!LOL 

Akash is unhappy with kushi not that she interfered in his and Payals way but because he still doesnt fully believe her about Shyam..so he holds her resposnsible for all that happened!

Payal..for once I was happy that somebody showed the mirror to kushi but I dont think she has learnt anything!

Anji..today loved her dialogues..very real and connectable!

Kushi please spell your mind out to your husband...otherwise he will never be able to understand...even we didnt until you opened ur mouth!

ASR in the cupboard...that was one hell of ROFL moment for me...I never in ages expected ASR would do something like that..Gosh I have never laughed so much in IPK ..that scene wasROFL...ASR character ka burtha bana diya wirters ne!LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie--Pallavi-Nightingale...meens80soapsudspremparbatshowstruck--Sari--.Mandy.ipkbs

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Congrats to the IPK team for the 300th episode and 
still keeping us glued!Clap 

I am totally enjoying NK-Nannav interactions...they are hilarious and the chemistry is awesome!LOL 

Akash is unhappy with kushi not that she interfered in his and Payals way but because he still doesnt fully believe her about Shyam..so he holds her resposnsible for all that happened!

Payal..for once I was happy that somebody showed the mirror to kushi but I dont think she has learnt anything!

Anji..today loved her dialogues..very real and connectable!

Kushi please spell your mind out to your husband...otherwise he will never be able to understand...even we didnt until you opened ur mouth!

ASR in the cupboard...that was one hell of ROFL moment for me...I never in ages expected ASR would do something like that..Gosh I have never laughed so much in IPK ..that scene wasROFL...ASR character ka burtha bana diya wirters ne!LOL

Zu , Where have you been ?  Out on holiday or something.  Other than on Tants posts have not seen you lately ?  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nightingale...showstruckZuzanaLadyLaLasbk2

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
@Joey .. How much do you love DDLJ? So many references? I loved it too. But, what has happened to SRK. Smoking is indeed injurious to health.

Loved your take. Story us missing because they tried to shift gear from all tense and sad and Rona dhona I guess. It needs to come back.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nightingale...docgirlScintillatingLadyLaLapremparbatsbk2

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Hilarious last part. 

Liked everything in the episode but for Khushi's silence with ASR and interfering between Payal-Akash. Yes, they want to show us ASR wooing his lady love. That can be done by showing Khushi angry/upset with him. But she needs to tell him what bothers her. She needs to tell that people in this house are not happy and she feels guilty and on top of it he also makes her feel more guilty. 

Then they can work together to set Akash straight. If he comes to know that not only Khushi and Payal, even his bhai also kept quiet knowing about Shyam, then he will understand Payal and he will handle his mother also. 

Then they can progress with the story of Arnav wooing Khushi, trying to make her feel guilt-free, and redeeming himself in turn and Anjali questioning chotey's decision of throwing Shyam out - which is the major issue here. 

Don't understand why do they want to mess each and every relation together and mend everything in the last episode. Usual funda taken in almost all the serials.

And Khushi is already into mahan SP bahu mode except for her antics. Being self-less is different, being SP bahu is different. 

After so many incidents and experiences these two (ASR-Khushi) can not communicate with each other. 

Anyways, not to expect too much logic in fictions, may be it ruins the fun Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99yogifalu-Maggie-Julie0001Nightingale...Rag1nipremparbat--Sari--.Mandy.

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,

Love everyone's take thus far...

I liked the episode...must admit that I am waiting for the promo to play out...I feel like the proverbial white elephant is in the room but is being purposely ignored by our couple!  Only an argument, near death experience or something extreme is gonna bring it out into the open!  Bring it! 

Am confused by Kushi's monologue...so she is not mad at Arnav?? Then why not even a give small measure of appreciation for what he is doing?  She is unhappy because everyone else is unhappy?   Good luck ever being happy then as rarely does life give you moments where everyone in your inner circle is happy and carefree!  I hope the CVs further clarify what Kushi's exact beef is...I am getting confused Ouch

And really..drugging Anjali to sleep when she is on the cusp of trying to get some answers?!?  Really, Nani, not the best solution in the long run.  Anjali needs to learn the reality of the situation to work past it.  Ah well..just dragging the issue I guess.

Loved the NK and Arnav scenes...too cutey patooties!  Reminds me of teenage boys working through their first loves! Embarrassed  For a minute I thought Arnav was gonna put two and two together and realize that he was the cause of the situation his sister and Kushi are in.  Liked the trip down memory lane though...

Akash...Ouch 

Favorite part of the epi:  the precap...OMG, too sweet!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99-Pallavi-Julie0001paayaalScintillatingNightingale...docgirlmeens80Rag1nisoapsuds--Sari--premparbat.Mandy.sbk2ipkbs

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Yaar SGs you guys write so much that my thoughts drain out by the time I read all the posts, all beautifully and well written.

I feel there is nothing left for me to comment

I just want to see ASR wear a red saree if it's time for some reverse gear rabba-ve

RED SAREE TOH BANTA HAI BOSS, DEKHNA HAI TOH DEKHO LOLLOL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99yogifaluMoksha51-Maggie--Pallavi-ScintillatingNightingale...docgirlHriju321joenet1234howcomeN112--Sari--premparbatsoapsuds.Mandy.sbk2ipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah...now I am beginning to sympathize with my hubby who always tells me that he doesn't wanna guess why I am mad, but just wants me to tell him already!!!  Kushi...just tell Arnav and us, the audience, why you are mad...c'mon!  tells us!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99-Pallavi-Julie0001paayaalScintillatingNightingale...docgirlMentalExoticasoapsuds--Sari--DiyaSipkbs

Go to top