Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! (Page 38)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by Rag1ni

So when Arnav is douchey, make Khushi do some crazy antics, just to divert attention. When Anjali is losing it, make Khushi give her gyaan so that she tries to stab her baby and do a quick fix abortion. Yesterday Khushi was made to do ridiculous things so that Akash appeared less doucehy (sadly, fixing Akash requires more than that). Yaar, matlab kya bakwaas hain boss?!

Rags, that scene was horribly written. We know where this is heading but this scene could have been handled a lot whole better.

mandy r u guys talking abt khushi n akash scene…if yes thn i feel khushi shdnt have meddled in the married couple's problems…she is shown to be relationwise smart…which is what she used 2 teach lavanya..isnt it…n now she is doing all the wrong things….i dont blame payal yesterday for scolding khushi..that is what an elder sis will do if u r interfering in her private affairs….for me..it didnt look right…somethings need 2 be left alone…even if u r the sweetest angel on thhe earth

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--soapsuds

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Dear SGs,
Please give us some summer, I'm sick of the rain... Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Ragini, that was sheer awesomeness.
I like how you compared it with.p&p since GH only understands that.
Beautifully said, if khushi is not right toh ASR kaise ho sakhta hai..
Applause for you.
And you say parents are not proud of you? Show them this, while they won't understand the ipk element, it shows your English awesomeness.

Ipps - question for you, since you seem to be the gifted one when it comes to pics and the like. I couldn't post some of the pictures without getting a oversize limit error. But some of them I could...
I eventually got around the problem by adding the image location but copy 'n' paste wouldn't work...majra kya hai?

ipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Dear SGs,
Please give us some summer, I'm sick of the rain... Ouch

right now all i want is some cold weather..so u cn tk all the heat of texas

ipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

[QUOTE=Rag1ni] 

As for the justification by the gang:
1. There is a difference between criticism and insult. Criticism goes with what you do (professional) and insult with who you are (personal). GH does not know the difference so please don't even justify it otherwise. Everyone prides in his/her work but to think that your work is beyond perfection is unrealistic unless you can prove otherwise. From all the tweets that I read, no one called him stupid, unintelligent or anything of that sort. Even the 'rude' tweets were about the show. So for him to lash out and say 'hormonal imbalance', 'shallow', 'dekhna hai to dekho' are insults that he is handing out to the viewers for the criticism that he is receiving. I am not defending the fans, people are bi-polar by nature and they will go ape-shit if they don't like what they see BUT no one attacked him personally. He crossed the line. Bas. He CHOSE to be in this profession. Just like he expects viewers to appreciate good and bad in the show, he needs to embrace the good and bad in his profession as well. It is a a two-way street and the path he is on, will soon lead to dead end.
2. Daljeet is a sweet person I agree. I still haven't watched the interview but I will say this much, she should not to justify her character even if she has been receiving hate mails and especially not dragging Dogra into it. No way. That is just dumb. If she felt strongly that her character has the potential than she should be working hard to connect with the audience. If the audience is not feeling it, there is something wrong.

agree 200%….u just cant tell ur viewers dekhna hai toh dekho…who is he exactly…no educated sensible person talks like that..really immature given the fact that he said he is in 30s…guess some people never learn….n i totally  agree with second point as well..i also feel they shd stop their cast/team from making public comments abt their story in future tracks/their rants/and everything..they shd just concentrate on giving good episodes…n leave all bad PR..coz thats what it is….

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds-Vee05-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Ragini, that was sheer awesomeness.
I like how you compared it with.p&p since GH only understands that.
Beautifully said, if khushi is not right toh ASR kaise ho sakhta hai..
Applause for you.
And you say parents are not proud of you? Show them this, while they won't understand the ipk element, it shows your English awesomeness.

Ipps - question for you, since you seem to be the gifted one when it comes to pics and the like. I couldn't post some of the pictures without getting a oversize limit error. But some of them I could...
I eventually got around the problem by adding the image location but copy 'n' paste wouldn't work...majra kya hai?

i usually just copy and paste them into the post. maybe the file size was too big, i'll make the resolution smaller.
or maybe IF is acting up, i couldn't paste a pic yesterday also. SorryConfused
or i'll pm them into your pm box and adjust them there, so we know which ones work.

Edited by ipkbs - 19 July 2012 at 6:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari---Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
We got a storm yesterday looked like something out of those end of the world movies!!! Shocked

ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

We got a storm yesterday looked like something out of those end of the world movies!!! Shocked

hope your good...
End of the world! not yet. IPK has a long way to go...LOL

-Vee05-

Go to top