Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! (Page 37)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Ragini, that was sheer awesomeness.
I like how you compared it with.p&p since GH only understands that.
Beautifully said, if khushi is not right toh ASR kaise ho sakhta hai..
Applause for you.
And you say parents are not proud of you? Show them this, while they won't understand the ipk element, it shows your English awesomeness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by --Sari--

Good morning all - A slow day on the hangout, how did that happen?Shocked Off to catch up...

I wasn't around last night Sari, I couldn't believe my eyes at the page count this morning. Shocked

same here'i just couldnt stay awake'so tired Dead

Me too, yest was super hot here...Almost got baked stepping out & then there was a power cut for a bit, over consumption I suppose...LOL The promised relief, rain! Never happened...Another hot summer day...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-Pr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
just read ragini's post..going thru pages from back…what a post ragini…u echoed my thoughts…i was so disappointed with yesterday's episode even tho i didnt expect anything great..looks like subconsciously i wasTongue…anyways…did like asr going thru memory lane..smiling thru the corners of his mouth….but really the episode didnt do the trick…primarily coz khushi is just confused…n i repeat this from my prev post on last thread….she is saying she isnt angry with arnavji..then she is saying y did he bring up contract marriage….etc….n looking updet…from her expressions..n then moves 2  payal n kaash…disjointed dialogues….n not once did she recollect last nite's events….whn he said happy bday n kissed her forehead…any girl in love will do that first…however angry she might be..hai na??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari---monalisa-soapsuds

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Good morning all - A slow day on the hangout, how did that happen?Shocked Off to catch up...

I wasn't around last night Sari, I couldn't believe my eyes at the page count this morning. Shocked

Me too, yest was super hot here...Almost got baked stepping out & then there was a power cut for a bit, over consumption I suppose...LOL The promised relief, rain! Never happened...Another hot summer day...

ohh..where r u located..if u dont mind me asking….is it east coast

-monalisa-

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

ohh..where r u located..if u dont mind me asking'.is it east coast

Yup, jersey...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nowsheen

Can't agree more with you on NK-Nannav chemistry! They really rock! And I love how NK still finds everything about Khushi so cute and this doesn't make this new loving ASR jealous one bit unlike pre-wedding. Really loved the scene where NK barges in Nannav's bedroom to check on the sleeping Khushi and his expressions upon seeing the cute "Khushiji". It was amazing to see Arnav not jealous or irritated at someone entering his bedroom at such a time to check on his wife Smile

Also, I don't know if anyone noticed but he gave up his side of the bed to Khushi after he returned home. He now sleeps on the side Khushi used to before getting kidnapped. Is that telling us in a different way how he wants to share his life & space with her? So subtle & sweet!! Embarrassed

they hv not yet showed him sleeping on the same bed dear ..atleast at rm..but they shd totally…they r married for chrissake
Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged

ohh..where r u located..if u dont mind me asking'.is it east coast

Yup, jersey...

my sis stays there n ill b visiting her after a week….i hope situation gets better by then ..she was also telling me it is hotter than texas

--Sari--

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged

my sis stays there n ill b visiting her after a week'.i hope situation gets better by then ..she was also telling me it is hotter than texas

Promised relief coming tomorrow...70's. Let's hope weatherman delivers this time...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Go to top