Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! (Page 36)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Morning girlies!!! Big smile

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Subah ki mangal bela mein aapka swaagat hai Veeji! How are you chica?Tongue</font>

Its another day away from home in the middle of nowhere USA!!! Blah ready to go home already! Ouch

Abbeyaar Ouch. When do you get home? Ab kahaan par storms hain? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ipkbs

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Yoohoo!!! Koi hai?</font>

Hai na! Ippy is here... LOL

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Ippy!!!! Howz you girl? Why was the hangout so slow last night?</font>

Good good, aur Aap?

I fell asleep at page 30 when we were planning veeps's funeral, agay Pata nahi what happened.
Maybe they got bored of yesterdays awesomeness...

-monalisa-soapsuds-Vee05-

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

So yesterday's episode was sweet(ish). The Nanav-Nanku bromance was sweet. Payal was kind of badass(ish). There was no maami. And Anjali was sedated before things got out of control. What is not to like, yes? But I was still dissatisfied. And of course, the reason for that has to be Khushi. Yes, it is ALWAYS her fault: D

I know this may upset Gul Khanji and most of IF, but while ASR might make my heart sing, I only feel invested in the story when I get Khushi. The day Khushi makes no sense, even an otherwise perfectly good episode leaves me feeling unhappy. Let Khushi be drama queen, angry, hurt, sad, annoyed, deliriously happy, whatever, but let her make sense, please. But na, they have to constantly mess with her character. And a lot of times they seem to do that just to make someone else look good (or not so bad).

So when Arnav is douchey, make Khushi do some crazy antics, just to divert attention. When Anjali is losing it, make Khushi give her gyaan so that she tries to stab her baby and do a quick fix abortion. Yesterday Khushi was made to do ridiculous things so that Akash appeared less doucehy (sadly, fixing Akash requires more than that). Yaar, matlab kya bakwaas hain boss?!

Let us consider the greatest (okay, not the greatest, but a pretty good one) love story, Darcy and Lizzie. Now women are all in love with Darcy, but they still get to see Darcy through the eyes of Lizzie. Of course, ASR is no Darcy and Khushi is anything but Lizzie (I mean among other things, she doesn't have that sense of irony.. but that might be a Lucknow versus English thing), but still going with this example (because Gauti Bhaiya also seems to have grandeurs that he is retelling P&P). Now even for a rather intelligent woman, Lizzie was prone to being mildly petulant and had a meltdown or two. Yes, the pride and prejudice were hers after all' something that Khushi too 'suffers' from. For instance, Lizzie was much for forgiving of Bingley for being 'so rich' but somehow that same quality in Darcy was equated to misplaced pride. Reverse snobbery much, yes? So if we all see Darcy through the eyes of Lizzie, who she doesn't have a favourable opinion of, how is that, we are able to fall in love with Darcy and understand Lizzie simultaneously? Ya, ya, it is blasphemy to compare Jane Austen with anyone, let alone desi TV soap writers, but ab shuru kar diya toh baat toh khatam toh karoon. Lizzie was sometimes even borderline annoying (there I said it!), but one would always root for her. Unless of course you watched that horror desi interpretation of Lizzie (Bride & prejudice). But then you have lost half your battle there when you cast Aishwarya Rai (*snort*) to play Lizzie. I am just saying, stop messing with Lizzie, so that I can continue to love Mr Dracy, okay? Okay.

I also am not liking this whole justification by Daljeet and gang. I am bored, bored, bored. All this "I work so hard" blah is so blah. Not like you are a sugarcane farmer in Uttar Pradesh who does all the work only to have the monsoon fail and lose his crops. Now THAT is poignant, you know, where extraordinary efforts seem to have no correlation with the actual payoffs. The rest of the people are just doing their work. And I know accepting a take-down of something you love is tough, let alone something that you created, but come now, deal with it. That is all.

Today the parental unit have their day off (matlab Ragini ka stress walla day). So we are going to watch Anand. You know because when your teenhood crush dies, you need to watch him die in reel life for actual closure. Who said parents need to make sense?! Zindagi kaisi yeh paheli, haye!

PS: Kuch zyada ho gaya, na? Koyi nahin.

Ragini - Awesome post...I have to agree with you on everything you had to say. Most of all "stop messing with Lizzie". Yest should have been Khushi's moment; her conversations with DM are always sacred. But instead left DM wondering, what does this girl want?LOL Her pain and anguish was subject to interpretation...Ouch

And then the moron Akash...Dead  Khushi played second fiddle at the GH and now here in RM & GH ruined it by saying it is about Anjali and Arnav...D'ohTime to set things right...

Btw, does DB sound like GH? We work very hard, blah, blah...This too is contagious...ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Suni-monalisa-soapsuds-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Subah ki mangal bela mein aapka swaagat hai Veeji! How are you chica?Tongue</font>

Its another day away from home in the middle of nowhere USA!!! Blah ready to go home already! Ouch

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">AbbeyaarOuch. When do you get home? Ab kahaan par storms hain?</font>

I am kinda stuck here till they release me...right mow thats looking like the middle of August.

-monalisa-Pr1yankaipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Ragini - Awesome post...I have to agree with you on everything you had to say. Most of all "stop messing with Lizzie". Yest should have been Khushi's moment; her conversations with DM are always sacred. But instead left DM wondering, what does this girl want?LOL Her pain and anguish was subject to interpretation...Ouch

And then the moron Akash...Dead  Khushi played second fiddle at the GH and now here in RM & GH ruined it by saying it is about Anjali and Arnav...D'ohTime to set things right...

Btw, does DB sound like GH? We work very hard, blah, blah...This too is contagious...ROFL

So true! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--ipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Sari--

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Good morning all - A slow day on the hangout, how did that happen?Shocked Off to catch up...</font>

I kept dozing off Embarrassed

Me & and my IF connectivity woes...Wasn't in a mood after losing my original post. seems to happen frequently these days...Thought process just goes for a toss & me being a reasonable perfectionist, can't forgive myself easily...Talk about being anal...If only my dedication was applied to real life...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds-Vee05-Pr1yankaipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">AbbeyaarOuch. When do you get home? Ab kahaan par storms hain?</font>

I am kinda stuck here till they release me...right mow thats looking like the middle of August.

Kya??? Shocked You only get home by the middle of August? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Yoohoo!!! Koi hai?</font>

Hai na! Ippy is here... LOL

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Ippy!!!! Howz you girl? Why was the hangout so slow last night?</font>

Good good, aur Aap?

I fell asleep at page 30 when we were planning veeps's funeral, agay Pata nahi what happened.
Maybe they got bored of yesterdays awesomeness...

Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

Go to top