Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! (Page 30)

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

So I'm channeling Doc/Vidhya with a kostin.

Will that blasted promo from last week EVER play out? Angry

Or is that little bit of ramanchi monologue all that we're going to get?

GH's googly - It is bleedy symbolic, playing out in pieces. In essence dekhna hai to dekho...warna..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

N112soapsuds-Jamba-savvy05-Vee05-

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Originally posted by savvy05

@Diya, thanks much for your post. I have totally missed reading TWTW last 2 weeks. Do you plan to restart it soon?

Meetoo Meetoo Meetoo Meetoo Meetoo Meetoo Meetoo Meetoo!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112showstrucksavvy05soapsuds.Mandy.-Vee05-

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

On that note. Tata.

I'm really pushing my bedtime nowadays.
See you tomorrow to uncloset our munda.
Byes

docgirljoenet1234N112showstruck-Jamba-.Mandy.-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

Ok - I have assignments for folks tomorrow.

Ippy - Heartfelt VM
Doc - Heartfelt tribute
Sari - Heartfelt anchor post
Joey - Heartfelt poem

Occasion - Veeps' memorial service. All SG's are invited. 

Drinks on the house after that at the Cheers pub.

ROFL
oh well... it was good while it lasted...sab Di ke liye nahi vee ky liye...

Achcha hai, hum chale gaye to.. pata to chalega humen kitna miss kiya jaata hai...Wink

Um aaj Vee pe kuch ZYADA hi Pyaar nahi aaraha hai???? I feel like the Bakri today...Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N112soapsudsshowstruck-Jamba-

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

<font size="3" color="#ff0000">So I'm channeling Doc/Vidhya with a kostin.</font>

<font size="3" color="#ff0000">Will that blasted promo from last week EVER play out?Angry</font>

<font size="3" color="#ff0000">Or is that little bit of ramanchi monologue all that we're going to get?</font>

I think that is it... The monologue

Because another promo came out after that which means they are done with older one.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112-Jamba--Vee05-

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

On that note. Tata.

I'm really pushing my bedtime nowadays.
See you tomorrow to uncloset our munda.
Byes

Oh... to be young and see 5am after being up all night! Woh bhi kya din they!! Tongue

Ippy - I promise I'm done picking on you now! Hug

docgirlN112showstrucksoapsuds-Vee05-ipkbsDiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Still trying to catch up ...

@Mandy, loved all your points, agree that all this is going to push everyone towards ganging up against Khushi and the blame finally coming out into the open ... will Arnav finally stand up for her at that point, and tell the truth to the entire family? Because at the moment, that's the only thing that can turn the public opinion the other way ... that HE knew about it all, and Khushi is as much a victim as Anjali is.
Nani is the only one still supporting Khushi, and that's because she's the only one with an inkling of the truth.

@doc, finally found your post Big smile Awesome take as always ... I wanted to tell you, I loved your take yesterday as well.
Anjali ... yes, I'm back on your side on this one ... finally she voices her confusion, whom does she believe Shyamji or Chotey? I still grudge her her self-absorption about not being worried what he went through in 15 days of kidnapping while she was peacefully sleeping in her SKD ... but at least she's woken up now ... can she at least ask her brother how during his kidnapping he developed so much trust in Khushi? Then she might get some answers!
Arnav - could he more attentive to his Di? Yes, sure he could, but then he's known about Scumbag Shyam for months and had time to get over the shock and upset, and get used to the idea, but he's still getting over the shock of how much he misjudged his wife and what all she went through for his sake, including almost losing her life ... and then he went and yelled at her for everything ... she's hurt, she's not talking to him ... Di is fine, Di is talking to him again, so where is his priority? His wife, of course!
Khushi -
No she hasn't told him ---- why should she? Why does she need to hold it up  in 72 point bold font. If she does, how can she know that he won't revert to type and blame her for his misery the next time Di has a crisis. "You're the biggest mistake of MY life." What about HER life? "Aur Main?",  he asked when she was ready to walk out. Never one did he ask, "Aur tum, tumhaare Khushi ka Kya?" Her desire for the birday greeting was never about the words. The kostin was would he subsume his out-sized ego to do something for her that he had never done before. When he gets that he should be able to bring a smile to her face.

Can I HUG you for this one? Hug How many times have I expected my hubby to understand why I'm mad at him ... I'm not going to tell him, he'd better know what he did wrong!!!
And she did tell him ... after all they both have been through, how can he even bring up the contract, every time she opens her heart to him, he always hurts her, breaks her heart ... what else does a girl have to say to get through to the man??!!! LOL
And if she DID understand and accept one of his many olive branches, she's just pushing the main problem under the carpet, and being forgiving all over again ... hasn't that been her main problem all along? That she always forgave him everything he did to her, without his even having to ask?
So let ASR stew a bit longer and work out for himself what really is bothering his very stubborn biwi! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-docgirlmeens80N112soapsudspremparbatshowstruck-Jamba-savvy05

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Ok am off...night all. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

Go to top