Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! (Page 3)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
again very nice and fun post sari..
his memories were epic ...NK has all goody image about khuhsi that got ruined by ASR..telling about throwing tea and what not..
I think next time when NK will khushi with tea..he will run away from herROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

celapaayaal-Maggie--Pallavi-Julie0001meens80--Sari--showstruck.Mandy.ipkbssbk2

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I liked the episode barring Payash scene. He is way too rude to a wife where it has only been 4 months. But I am loving Payal. Very good job telling khushi to stay away. I hope one of these days she tells akash how rude he is and they solve their own problem instead of Arhi coming to rescue.

And I am horribly confused with khushi. You are sad about Anjali then tell Arnav the reasons. So, he can solve this issue and take care of Di's problem too. They can't show him spending all his time on pacifying khushi cos the situation in the house is way too serious. Anjalis problems needs to be sorted out. He needs to talk to his sister before she deeps into further depression. Nani is not talking only putting her on sedatives. Not good.

Khushis monologue should not have had the line Imey naraz nehi hu. It only makes sense if she is naraz.

So, except khushi related issues rest of it it loved. BS was very natural in the trip down the line scene. Loved NK too.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

celaashwink630moonlight99-Maggie--Pallavi-chipScintillatingdocgirlmeens80Rag1nisoapsudspremparbatLadyLaLa--Sari--.Mandy.sbk2DiyaSipkbs

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Sari!

After hearing Khushi's monologue..today I said "What the...?!!"

If she is not upset with Arnav, why is she cold shouldering him? At least accept the gift he gave and tell him she will wear it some other time, now is the time for focussing on the ongoing tension in the house...the way she rejected his gift, it seemed she was still giving him a hard time for the Happy Birthday fiasco...and showing attitude.

If she is deeply hurt by the contract issue and his lashing out at her...why isn't she telling it to him?
Tell it to his face...that all these things do not matter, because that day you said all that to me, brought up the contract, hurt me deeply...

But Sanka Devi says to herself she is not angry with Arnav...errrm...What the?!!

Sigh!

I loved the Arnav - NK scenes...and  I am so happy they showed those today...or I would have been very frustrated...

Don't know what to make of ASR in the closet LOL LOL

Lets wait and watch and then comment on it...I hope he tries to recreate some of the special moments...which still makes me go Ermm...since this is not the ASR we have seen so far...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630yogifaluJulie0001chipMoksha51-Maggie--Pallavi-maalooRag1nimeens80ScintillatingLadyLaLapremparbatshowstrucksoapsuds--Sari--.Mandy.DiyaSipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

It is easy to forgive, but it is not so easy to forget. She is not mad at him anymore, she gets the gusse mein dimaag chalna et all...But can she forget how easily he passed the blame on to her and then completely disregarded her wishes in the matter and forced her to stay with him. Because he can't live without her.

How could she even think of leaving him??? How could you not cut the cake I bought for you, how could you not like the decoration I arranged for you? How could you not eat the breakfast I made sure was cooked for you?? How could ignore everything I am doing for you? Except let you do what you want. Yeah, that you cannot do.

Here is where a viewer who absolutely hates the self less SP bahu with a  passion says, Good for you, Arnie boy. Teach her to be a little more selfish. Even better, teach her the meaning of boundaries. 

And while Khushi is learning that, Arnie boy will learn exactly what it is he needs to redeem himself from. It is not that he MU'd her, he needs to learn why it was so easy for him to MU her in the first place, why he finds it so easy to blame her for everything.

Sanjana, I loved your post especially the part I quoted Clap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmila-Maggie-Julie0001ScintillatingLadyLaLapremparbatshowstrucksavvy05soapsuds--Sari--DiyaSipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Aaj ki bakwas updated on page 1. Padhiye at your own risk. Hum abhi aatay hain. Sorry for the long post...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001Scintillatingshowstruck.Mandy.ipkbs

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Hi Sari, this is my first post on your series of threads titled Spice Girls Hangout..  I dont  know if posting on your thread will make me any spicier but your thread has been very inviting so here is my first comment on your post Smile

Today's episode was way better than what we saw this week.. Must say  it was the NK/ASR camaraderie which made it viewable and interesting.. .. At his point, I like to see NK more on screen that the other characters... they have all become mothers and fathers of sorrow...

I almost expected ASR to suffer pangs of guilt and remorse when he went down his memory lane.. I must say I was tad disappointed when I saw a smile on his face.. But was he reminiscing correctly about Khushi...? Khushi yielding a knife as a cure  - that's her shock treatment and if I remember correctly she had apologised for every little mishap caused by her.. till today we have not seen any apology coming forth from ASR..

Khushi on the other hand managed to identify her problem but her saying that she was not angry with ASR was  disappointing too..  Shouldn't she be angry for the shoddy treatment she has been receiving in the RM household?

Akash & Payal have their share of problems... but they are not willing to thrash it out... neither do they want any mediation.. how do they hope to continue their married life will remain a mystery...  Akash keeps telling Payal that his sister is suffering.. what has he done to alleviate her suffering - someone must ask him... at least I see ASR inquiring after her health and well being but Akash merely keeps walking in and out of the house only stopping to reprimand the Gupta sisters... LOL

Anajali too amazed me today.. she chooses to believe her husband and ASR ... so who is the culprit for this fiasco? I bet she will point fingers at Khushi... This character is so self absorbed that she refuses to see beyond herself... she has not bothered to inquire ASR how he was doing after the kidnap incident nor heard his side of the story.. it was only Naani who wanted to know the truth... others seem to be satisfied with what they saw on Friday and are going about their businesses without caring two hoots for the person who earns the bread and butter for the house...
a
Come tomorrow, (after all the wooing and cajoling) I hope Khushi will tell ASR what is truly upsetting her... at least them solving the issues together will bring them closer... I would prefer their romance blooming this way rather than resorting to silly antics which is not truly the style of ASR.. I may change my tune tomorrow after seeing the full episode... in the pre-cap he looked oh so out of sorts to me.. LOL

Finally, they should stop treating Anjali like a patient.. agree she is suffering from Depression and is distraught.. the best cure for depression  is to mingle with people and being in a lively environment... Whereas now she is confined to her room where people treat her like an invalid.. she should be up and about and if she is suffering from shock.. then please get her some help...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijiyogifalumoonlight99ashwink630Moksha51Julie0001-Maggie--Pallavi-maalooRag1nipremparbatshowstruck--Sari--soapsuds.Mandy.DiyaSsbk2ipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Rabba ve SGs Hug 
A decent episode.. I wish they had incorporated one scene with buaji and amma in the mix.. Them calling their girls to check up or something like that.. Then we would have had all the IPK characters showing up, except babuji, mamaji, and of course the all important Lakshmiji ( this one is for you Veeps) 

I get that khushi is upset with Arnav.. I was the one who was championing for being more upset couple of episodes back.. But what's the deal with this girl? Just tell him it's bothering you that everyone is upset and that he was hurtful to you..I get it.. She is hurt, not angry.. But he has no clue! He thinks she is angry. About the birthday thing Confused And he is ignoring his precious di for you girlie, and putting up with NK! I don't know what he considers worse.. Fandom loves ASR-NK bonding just as much as they hate Cryanj being out of the frame right now.. So brownie points from us about that Thumbs Up

Yesterday Joey spoke about the lack of manners and privacy and space in RM.. I thought it was even more applicable today Dead  Could not watch any of the Akash scenes.. Had to skip them.. Just heard that he no longer refers to khushi as Khushiji... Demotion go gaya. 

Payaliya told of khushi Star I was hooting my support of Payal at the screen as I watched that scene.."hum sab ko samjhava kar thak gaye hai ki hum sirf khushi ki been nahi hai, Payal hai" Clap 
But right after Payal left, khushi went "kuch karna padega" and I went *head desk* serious SATYANASH 

Anji is making me happy.. She is asking kostins. She holds neither of the two most important men in her life responsible.. So by corollary I want to say she thinks khushi is.. Can we please press the gas a bit on this development? But Bhy did nani have to put Anji to sleep for some tears.. She was not adequately hysterical to deserve a sedative Confused

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijicelayogifaluashwink630moonlight99-Maggie--Pallavi-Scintillatingdocgirlmeens80howcomeRag1niLadyLaLashowstrucksavvy05premparbat--Sari--soapsuds.Mandy.DiyaSipkbssbk2

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
@Sanjana...feeling a little better after your interpretation if khushi or her actions. But, I think this has to end this week and if it pacified some viewers he can say sorry and apologize, give her assurance for future.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingpremparbatipkbssbk2

Go to top