Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! (Page 24)

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloo--Sari--soapsuds-Jamba-savvy05.Mandy.ipkbs-Vee05-

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by purplenpink

Rewinding to the start of the epi, I liked the ASR glimpse as he gives her the saree and in his somewhat self-centered mind is rightfully upset when she doesn't fawn over it. Who knew wooing the lady would be such hard work eh ASR? And that too when he had ticked all the boxes this time- he selected it, his favorite color, he bought it and then even gifted - ok maybe didn't exactly gift it but whatever!!

I kinda sorta understood Khushi's monologue but wish it was presented a bit more succinctly. Actually scratch that. Why an internal monologue? Why not spell it out to the hubby in plain words? I realize and identify with the expectation that he should know and understand but see clearly that isn't happening..

The NK-Arnav bromance is turning out to be quite an awesome riot and a perfect foil for the drama in other quartersClap

No pressure there but CVs you do realize there is that one outstanding promo that needs to play out?

Soul sister Hug Poor Arnav, here he is learning from the mistake he made with the handbag yet it was not enough to win over Khushi, she's still upset and that leaves him frustrated. I loved his rant to NK about how she wouldn't look at him, that she didn't eat properly earlier, it was such an aww scene. I'm just loving this side to his character

I agree Khushi's dialogues could have been handled better, but its good that we the viewers have a better idea of what is going through her mind. We knew from the episode before this that it was not the birthday wish that was bothering her and now we see it has to do with how quickly he accused her without giving it a second thought. Khushi thought they were past this but sadly they are not.

The bromance scenes are a hit, the more I see the more I love!

Seeing how there was no new promo this week, it must mean the ME promo plays out before the week ends. I want a confrontation!! If Arnav can slip up when upset then so can Khushi, let him know exactly what she feels or at least give him more of a hint that he desperately needs.

Mandy- some days we think so alike it's scary!LOL Ok, I am kidding you know I Heart you

Totally with you that it's good the audience is in on what Khushi is thinking. And I do think she is justified in her behavior considering all that has happened. Hopefully one of these days ASR will also understand what is the real thing troubling her. Not an easy ask since sometimes they don't understand unless it is spelt out and if you say "forget it  you'll not understand" they probably will. Forget it that is Tongue

The bromance is rocking. Was thinking of you as I saw it yesterday Big smile

Amen on the confrontation and promo

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

N112soapsuds-Jamba-.Mandy.DiyaSipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by Mepharm

AARP

AARP, Association of American Retired Persons.LOL

right.
we don't have anything like that here.
sab kuch mooft mooft.

Yep - the Highland chieftains don't usually let folks LIVE long enough to need it Wink

Just kidding, Ippy - the last book I read before these old eyes gave up, was a medieval Scottish romance. Would tell you the name, but the memory's going too Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloodocgirljoenet1234N112soapsudssavvy05-Vee05-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by -Jamba-

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">After watching the precap - I'm thinking the phrase "in the closet" doesn't mean anything beyond American shores.</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">Someone should have choked when they read that line in the script.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I swear, major satyanash!!! I am actually afraid to see how they play this tomorrow...Deadand did you see how he was sitting in there... Like a bloody dulhan...LOL</font>

oh my word a dulhan. ROFL

we had the sari now we get the title also

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlN112.Mandy.-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Mandy, Khushi's justified in being hurt.. That's what I gathered from her monolog.. But I don't like the expression of that hurt. Just like I don't like being pushy Tongue The biggest drawback of being pushy is also that she's gonna be standing the middle of the sh** when it starts flying.. I rather like the approach with di.. Stay away.. If she would have stayed away on day one too, Arnie wouldn't have lost it.. Again, just saying Wink

Viewers jaae bhaag mein.. Isn't that the new stand though? Dekhna hai to dekho types.. Waise bhi viewers ko kahan pata hai what they want! Anji ke liye nani hai, mami hai Akash hai.. Khushi ke liye only ASR and NK.. Occasionally Payaliya (whom she is currently antagonizing)

Definately she is setting herself up for a world of pain but like I said in another post this needs to happen. It is like the calm before the storm and things needs to be brought to the forefront. Its obvious with the exception of Nani, the rest of the Raizadas hold Khushi responsible for what has happened. Manorama and Akash have both done a 180 on her and Payal, now I'm not sure whose side she'll be on since she is desperate to save her marriage.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

N112soapsuds-Jamba-ipkbsDiyaS

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

After watching the precap - I'm thinking the phrase "in the closet" doesn't mean anything beyond American shores.

Someone should have choked when they read that line in the script.

I swear, major satyanash!!! I am actually afraid to see how they play this tomorrow...Dead and did you see how he was sitting in there... Like a bloody dulhan...LOL

ROFL

Well someone act like the Dulhan this time...afterall last time he threw her out Poolside...so ab role reversal is happening all the way LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N112soapsudsipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
@docgirl:
Sari, I thought the Khushi-PayAsh encounters were to set the stage for when the truth is revealed about the contract shaadi and why it happened... how much remorse are they going to feel!

- good insight.  I was wondering why payal was wigging out at Kushi today...a little harsher than I have seen her before (my sister's sister line and all..).  Coupled with Akash's frosty interactions with Kushi...this does set the stage for RTR for them!  NiceClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112ipkbsDiyaS

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

After watching the precap - I'm thinking the phrase "in the closet" doesn't mean anything beyond American shores.

Someone should have choked when they read that line in the script.

I swear, major satyanash!!! I am actually afraid to see how they play this tomorrow...Dead and did you see how he was sitting in there... Like a bloody dulhan...LOL

I so did not want to comment on it till it plays out tomorrow but man that pose..Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-N112soapsudsipkbs

Go to top