Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! (Page 23)

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmila-Maggie-maaloodocgirlmeens80howcomesoapsudssavvy05.Mandy.DiyaSipkbs-Vee05-

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
After watching the precap - I'm thinking the phrase "in the closet" doesn't mean anything beyond American shores.

Someone should have choked when they read that line in the script.

Edited by -Jamba- - 18 July 2012 at 9:24pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234howcomeN112docgirlMentalExoticasoapsudssavvy05premparbat-Vee05-sbk2DiyaSipkbs

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Sheila - Wonderful postClap A very good Khushi defense...You did a better job than the CV's. I didn't think Khushi's hurt scene was done well at all; considering the fact that they had nailed her reflection scene. I so wanted to hear her side but it fell flat. Then the conversation w/Akash...Sleepy

The tone is set for all to blame Khushi for their woes...Ouch Today Payal also distanced herself...I didn't say it yest to avoid gloomy tone for the anchor post but placing the rose by her side yest was a Heer-Ranjha for me, a separation of sorts...They will milk this one till we get to the protracted wedding track.

Agree Sari, the kissing her on her forehead with her eyes closed,  as much as that was a great scene reminded me of  Heer Ranjha, same is the case with the shot they had today - he coming down the stairs towards her and she inching towards him and then they revert back... something is up around the cornerConfused  till then I will take all the A&K scenes I can get

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlN112soapsuds--Sari--.Mandy.DiyaSsbk2ipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by MentalExotica

@DOCGIRL yaar aapke charan kahan hai.. kya likha hai, I never thought about the tribute with the flashbacks with such great depth..Hug

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">MExHug. Great to see you here in my time zone no less!</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Thanku, and I never thought of Arnav in the red Sari doing a diwali 360 kiss... so I think we're quits.Tongue. Vaisey. was the closet thing with Arnav weird or not???... while the bromance is in full swing. Some kind of subliminal message here? ShockedAll this disturbing subtext these days!LOL</font>

I am already dying a thousand deaths about how they will do it tomorrow with ASR in the closet...

DO NOT put any more images in my head -Confused

I jus re read my line and it is another bad line but DM is making me write it so i wont fight it!

since khushi opens the closet can that be symbolism for the unclosetting of asr. And a doing it for the one to open the closet.

Aiyyo aiyyo ... Rescue taybs pls... SKD and GH are oppos ition parties so taybs Ouch No such symbolism will work 

But thats a nice thought for my SKD ...signing off on that note...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-N112.Mandy.ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Today she tells DM - "I'm sad that others are sad and I feel like it's all my fault. I'm hurt that he used me as a punching bag and that he did that so easily. Then he tells me what's between us is just a contract. How can I just acquiesce when he can use hurtful words so readily to justify his ends?" So, it's complicated --- does he even realize what's at the root of her resistance? Until he does, does he think she can be placated with candy as if she were a child? 

No she hasn't told him ---- why should she? Why does she need to hold it up  in 72 point bold font. If she does, how can she know that he won't revert to type and blame her for his misery the next time Di has a crisis. "You're the biggest mistake of MY life." What about HER life? "Aur Main?",  he asked when she was ready to walk out. Never one did he ask, "Aur tum, tumhaare Khushi ka Kya?" Her desire for the birday greeting was never about the words. The kostin was would he subsume his out-sized ego to do something for her that he had never done before. When he gets that he should be able to bring a smile to her face. 

Could she have been more understanding and accepted at least one of the many olive branches he extended her way, knowing where he was coming from? Sure!...but how does one begrudge her a shot at getting her atoot vishwaas and her Khushi? ---  nope, not the pretty telepathic words or the hotheaded thappad to her tormentor BUT the kind that doesn't vanish in a crisis, that  doesn't get sacrificed at the altar of the bahot badi ego. 

Still catching up on what I've missed but had to say hats off to you for this post!!! You hit the nail on the head, loved it!! Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlN112ipkbs

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by savvy05

Joey raised a very valid question on why ASR is not spending time with his sister. This is where I think the PH was forced to play this track because A&K immediately came home after the napping drama. From that we jumped into Shyam's reveal, if instead of this A&K track they had gone to Arnav/Anjali track there would be major kolaveri  against the show and more towards Anjali because it would compromise on Arnav-Khushi time. I feel that had no option but to put in this track amidst the drama.

Savvy - BEE-YOO-TI-SUNDAR! 

Arre wah! Appreciation from lady in red. lau you!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloodocgirlN112-Jamba-premparbat.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by maaloo

Originally posted by -Vee05-

<font color="#ff00cc" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">So I see a lot of upset folks over the character assassination of ASR.</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Can i ask why?Embarrassed</font>

<font color="#cc0000">

</font>

<font color="#cc0000">Its just not the character assassination that has ticked people off, but also the fact that the redemption track is just not going the way it should.</font>

<font color="#cc0000">There seems to be a lot of people who think that this redemption is not good enough 'cos he was smiling when recollecting their moments.. which meant that he was not guilty enough..</font>

<font color="#cc0000">Atleast to me, redemption doesn't have to be grovelling at one's feet, it could also be realizing one's mistakes and making efforts to amend it.. which I think is what ASR is trying to do..</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">This is NOT the redemption track, in my opinion... This is just him on the path to realising what his problem is... He knows he has treated her wrong, he feels guilty, yes... he repents, yes. But he goes ahead and does it all over again. Each time he is trying something, he is repeating the samemistake.Does he know why he does it yet?? Nope. </font>
</strong>
<strong><font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS">But this not being the redemption track thing is just gut feeling.. I have not seen any confirmation in the episodes yet ... So take it with a pinch of salt...LOL</font>

No veeps.
this isn't RTR.
he isn't doing a guilt trip or making amends. This is just a man in love winning his lady's affection and going through all these wonderful transitions while at it. Big smile

-Maggie-docgirlN112maaloosoapsuds.Mandy.DiyaS-Vee05-

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Sheila - Wonderful postClap A very good Khushi defense...You did a better job than the CV's. I didn't think Khushi's hurt scene was done well at all; considering the fact that they had nailed her reflection scene. I so wanted to hear her side but it fell flat. Then the conversation w/Akash...Sleepy

The tone is set for all to blame Khushi for their woes...Ouch Today Payal also distanced herself...I didn't say it yest to avoid gloomy tone for the anchor post but placing the rose by her side yest was a Heer-Ranjha for me, a separation of sorts...They will milk this one till we get to the protracted wedding track.

Thanks Sari... Usually Diya and the Khushi decoders, but veeps has had great Khushi insights this week. 

veeps, laued your Khushi take ---- I think we had the same idea, just liked your words better! Clap

Sari, I thought the Khushi-PayAsh encounters were to set the stage for when the truth is revealed about the contract shaadi and why it happened... how much remorse are they going to feel! 

Khushi is the punching bag for the show --- her miseries will keep piling up. Koi shaq? Ouch

-Maggie-N112soapsudssavvy05--Sari--.Mandy.DiyaSipkbs

Go to top