Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! (Page 22)

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

So I see a lot of upset folks over the character assassination of ASR.

Can i ask why? Embarrassed

Sari, a beautiful analysis as always.. Mandy, Savvy, vee, veeps, and all the other SGs .. its a pleasure to read your views..  The in-depth analysis and the discussion is so very much positive that its a treat I look forward to, every day.
You all have expressed what I thought about today's episode so beautifully that I have nothing more to add...

But yes, my $0.02 worth on the upset folks .. 

Its just not the character assassination that has ticked people off, but also the fact that the redemption track is just not going the way it should.

I am finding this hard to comprehend. ASR was always shown to be the angry rude guy, but his more humane side was limited to his di, to Akash .. to his close family. The fact that he considers Khushi to be someone close to his heart is what is making him drop his facade and he is shown doing cartwheels to manaofy his wife.  The reason he is doing so, is because he realizes Khushi's worth in his life. Its not really a character assassination, he always had it in him and was like this to his di, now he just has added on Khushi too to his list of fav. people.. so I fail to see any assassination.. 

There seems to be a lot of people who think that this redemption is not good enough 'cos he was smiling when recollecting their moments.. which meant that he was not guilty enough..

But again, theirs was not your typical, boy meets gal, falls in love kind of a love story. Like Khushi said..
kuch rishte ajeeb hi dor mein bandhe hote hain.. takrar se shuru hote hain, nafrat ke saaye mein panapte hain.. girte hain, padte hain par kaayam rehtein hain..

it was the nafrat that finally brought them together.. 

Atleast to me, redemption doesn't have to be grovelling at one's feet, it could also be realizing one's mistakes and making efforts to amend it.. which I think is what ASR is trying to do.. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlN112soapsudspremparbat--Sari--.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlsoapsuds-Jamba-savvy05.Mandy.-Vee05-DiyaSipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Rabba ve ladkis Hug Have to be at work entirely too early tomorrow Cry.. 

Happy 300th episode to all.. And Morance to looks forward to.. Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-howcomeN112docgirlMentalExotica.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by MentalExotica

@DOCGIRL yaar aapke charan kahan hai.. kya likha hai, I never thought about the tribute with the flashbacks with such great depth.. Hug

MEx Hug . Great to see you here in my time zone no less! 

Thanku, and I never thought of Arnav in the red Sari doing a diwali 360 kiss... so I think we're quits. Tongue . Vaisey.  was the closet thing with Arnav weird or not???... while the bromance is in full swing. Some kind of subliminal message here? Shocked All this disturbing subtext these days! LOL

I am already dying a thousand deaths about how they will do it tomorrow with ASR in the closet...

DO NOT put any more images in my head - Confused

I jus re read my line and it is another bad line but DM is making me write it so i wont fight it! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlN112MentalExoticasoapsuds.Mandy.ipkbs

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

@DOCGIRL yaar aapke charan kahan hai.. kya likha hai, I never thought about the tribute with the flashbacks with such great depth.. Hug

MEx Hug . Great to see you here in my time zone no less! 

Thanku, and I never thought of Arnav in the red Sari doing a diwali 360 kiss... so I think we're quits. Tongue . Vaisey.  was the closet thing with Arnav weird or not???... while the bromance is in full swing. Some kind of subliminal message here? Shocked All this disturbing subtext these days! LOL

I am in GMT for a while but it's still very late here, although I am hitting the sack, join you chicas later.
We complete each other here, you think of the tribute and i think of ASR in the red saree or making jalebis... SUPARRR!! LOL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlhowcomeN112soapsuds.Mandy.ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

@DOCGIRL yaar aapke charan kahan hai.. kya likha hai, I never thought about the tribute with the flashbacks with such great depth..Hug

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">MExHug. Great to see you here in my time zone no less!</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Thanku, and I never thought of Arnav in the red Sari doing a diwali 360 kiss... so I think we're quits.Tongue. Vaisey. was the closet thing with Arnav weird or not???... while the bromance is in full swing. Some kind of subliminal message here? ShockedAll this disturbing subtext these days!LOL</font>

I am in GMT for a while but it's still
very late here, although I am hitting thesack,join you chicas later.
We complete each other here, you think of the tribute and i think of ASR in the red saree or making jalebis... SUPARRR!! LOL

aha! My time zone. Koi toh hai...lauely..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlN112MentalExotica

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Joey raised a very valid question on why ASR is not spending time with his sister. This is where I think the PH was forced to play this track because A&K immediately came home after the napping drama. From that we jumped into Shyam's reveal, if instead of this A&K track they had gone to Arnav/Anjali track there would be major kolaveri  against the show and more towards Anjali because it would compromise on Arnav-Khushi time. I feel that had no option but to put in this track amidst the drama.

Savvy - BEE-YOO-TI-SUNDAR! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlhowcomeN112MentalExoticasoapsudssavvy05--Sari--.Mandy.ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

@DOCGIRL yaar aapke charan kahan hai.. kya likha hai, I never thought about the tribute with the flashbacks with such great depth..Hug

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">MExHug. Great to see you here in my time zone no less!</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Thanku, and I never thought of Arnav in the red Sari doing a diwali 360 kiss... so I think we're quits.Tongue. Vaisey. was the closet thing with Arnav weird or not???... while the bromance is in full swing. Some kind of subliminal message here? ShockedAll this disturbing subtext these days!LOL</font>

I am already dying a thousand deaths about how they will do it tomorrow with ASR in the closet...

DO NOT put any more images in my head -Confused

I jus re read my line and it is another bad line but DM is making me write it so i wont fight it!

since khushi opens the closet can that be symbolism for the unclosetting of asr. And a doing it for the one to open the closet.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlhowcomeN112MentalExoticasoapsuds.Mandy.sbk2

Go to top