Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! (Page 21)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by ipkbs

whats AARP???

Now THAT's a dig at age LOL

shukriya radss

Joey ab Yeh hamari bas ki baat nahi hai.. how do we know?

**ducks for cover.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlN112Mepharm

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by ipkbs

whats AARP???

Now THAT's a dig at age LOL

I was debating answering it...then I realized I got my AARP invite the day i turned 21...and when i understood what it really was it depressed me WAY too much...so nope not explaining what AARP is LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-howcomeN112docgirlMepharmshowstruckipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

AARP

AARP, Association of American Retired Persons.LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99-Maggie-docgirlN112MentalExoticashowstrucksoapsuds.Mandy.ipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Can we Sharth on when Khushi will wear the Sari?</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">I say TeejWink</font>

Me too... No matter what she will fast for him and wear the saree too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlN112.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Khushi: What does she want? Can't she see that he's doing cartwheels for her - all in the name of love? What were the cake, fairy lights, rose, forehead kiss, poori-aloo, sari but manifold demonstrations of love? Confused

Today she tells DM - "I'm sad that others are sad and I feel like it's all my fault. I'm hurt that he used me as a punching bag and that he did that so easily. Then he tells me what's between us is just a contract. How can I just acquiesce when he can use hurtful words so readily to justify his ends?" So, it's complicated --- does he even realize what's at the root of her resistance? Until he does, does he think she can be placated with candy as if she were a child? 

No she hasn't told him ---- why should she? Why does she need to hold it up  in 72 point bold font. If she does, how can she know that he won't revert to type and blame her for his misery the next time Di has a crisis. "You're the biggest mistake of MY life." What about HER life? "Aur Main?",  he asked when she was ready to walk out. Never one did he ask, "Aur tum, tumhaare Khushi ka Kya?" Her desire for the birday greeting was never about the words. The kostin was would he subsume his out-sized ego to do something for her that he had never done before. When he gets that he should be able to bring a smile to her face. 

Could she have been more understanding and accepted at least one of the many olive branches he extended her way, knowing where he was coming from? Sure!...but how does one begrudge her a shot at getting her atoot vishwaas and her Khushi? ---  nope, not the pretty telepathic words or the hotheaded thappad to her tormentor BUT the kind that doesn't vanish in a crisis, that  doesn't get sacrificed at the altar of the bahot badi ego. 

Sheila - Wonderful postClap A very good Khushi defense...You did a better job than the CV's. I didn't think Khushi's hurt scene was done well at all; considering the fact that they had nailed her reflection scene. I so wanted to hear her side but it fell flat. Then the conversation w/Akash...Sleepy

The tone is set for all to blame Khushi for their woes...Ouch Today Payal also distanced herself...I didn't say it yest to avoid gloomy tone for the anchor post but placing the rose by her side yest was a Heer-Ranjha for me, a separation of sorts...They will milk this one till we get to the protracted wedding track.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Julie0001Moksha51docgirlN112premparbatshowstrucksavvy05soapsuds.Mandy.sbk2DiyaSipkbs

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

@DOCGIRL yaar aapke charan kahan hai.. kya likha hai, I never thought about the tribute with the flashbacks with such great depth.. Hug

MEx Hug . Great to see you here in my time zone no less! 

Thanku, and I never thought of Arnav in the red Sari doing a diwali 360 kiss... so I think we're quits. Tongue . Vaisey.  was the closet thing with Arnav weird or not???... while the bromance is in full swing. Some kind of subliminal message here? Shocked All this disturbing subtext these days! LOL

Edited by docgirl - 18 July 2012 at 9:14pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-N112soapsudsshowstrucksavvy05MentalExoticaMepharm.Mandy.ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Abbeyaar, why is everyone worried about ASRs character?  Fikar not, kuch nahin hoga.  And what is so wrong if he chooses to be different with the woman he loves?  Just because he tries a few crazy antics to woo his nutty wife, it doesn't mean he's going to become the joker of RM.  Aap log bhi na! 

I agree, his character will not be ruined. He has always been a layered character and it does not hurt if once and a while the child in him comes out especially if it is to get Khushi to smile. I think its sweet how much he's trying to make it up to her, who would have thought we would ever see this side of him??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-N112soapsudsshowstruckipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

AARP

AARP, Association of American Retired Persons.LOL

right.
we don't have anything like that here.
sab kuch mooft mooft.