Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! (Page 17)

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by ipkbs

thanks.
I lost sleep after that. didn't sleep till 7am..
I shall do one.. ill let you pick out the song, i haven't seen movies before I was born because of weird self imposed bans so I don't know the tunes.. Big smile

Ouch! Ouch I don't exactly have one foot in the grave just yet... I think! How about Roop Tera Mastana? Since the 3Rs are all in the SKD, we can at least have the most mast of hutwa songs to ArHi scenes! 

ROFL ROFL

Babe - the AARP is calling us!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51docgirlhowcomeN112Mepharmsoapsudssavvy05.Mandy.sbk2ipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by magnetic693

Love it!!
Wondering why the dry spell re: sharths??? I feel like a gamblin' tonight!

Thanks Maggie... Sharth ke peechey itna paagal mat hoiye! Wink . 

Trying to keep the sharths to the weekends. Vaisey what do you want to sharth on? 

Okay...fair enough..can wait til the weekend!  Wink

Hmmm...what to shart on...that is the question!  Let's see...whether the rain scene or promo will play out...

ummm...will try to come up with something!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

N112

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

howcomesoapsuds-Jamba-savvy05Mepharm.Mandy.DiyaSsbk2-Vee05-ipkbs

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by ipkbs

thanks.
I lost sleep after that. didn't sleep till 7am..
I shall do one.. ill let you pick out the song, i haven't seen movies before I was born because of weird self imposed bans so I don't know the tunes.. Big smile

Ouch! Ouch I don't exactly have one foot in the grave just yet... I think! How about Roop Tera Mastana? Since the 3Rs are all in the SKD, we can at least have the most mast of hutwa songs to ArHi scenes! 

ROFL ROFL

Babe - the AARP is calling us!

ROFL   ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N112ipkbs

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Originally posted by Mepharm

Doc...SHARTH lagao yaar...bahut sannata hain...Wink

Arrey, BHY this sharth obession? Confused  Propose a sharth kostin, Radss... 

N112Mepharm

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by magnetic693

Quick question...

Di ki saut..what is the english translation? 

Maggie - it means Didi is sotted, i.e. drunk as a bat on Christmas.

SG's! Sweethearts! Babies! (and all that bile inducing crap...)

Happy 300!! Hug

Satyanash!!!

N112-Jamba-

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Originally posted by veeps

RIP rajesh Khanna ji... If it was wasn't for you, my mom would have never understood my massive crush on a certain Clooney that continues till today...Blushing

WHAT???? 

WHEN? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

N112

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by savvy05

@Veeps, lovely post explaining Khushi's monologue with her DM. ClapYes, she is hurt but not angry.

The reactions in this forum have been varied to Khushi's rebuffing Arnav's gestures.  As this is the SG thread and we do welcome and discuss all viewpoints I am going to put forth mine.Big smile

Its been only 3 days since Arnav has been trying to pacify Khushi. For 3 months Khushi harassed Arnav  begging/yelling/pleading to get to the bottom of why he married her and  he refused to budge an inch. I am not saying this is tit for tat. Khushi  had no clue as to what the reason for the marriage was and his hate towards her, Arnav on the other hand knows the reason - when he asked for forgiveness and she did not agree he took the refuge of contract marriage - her very words "how can you think about our marriage being a contract after what we have been through" should have given him a pretty clear idea that she is hurt.

So her reaction is not baseless and without reason, when viewers can understand ASR without monologues why not give the same benefit of doubt to Khushi after seeing the incidents play out Wink

Joey raised a very valid question on why ASR is not spending time with his sister. This is where I think the PH was forced to play this track because A&K immediately came home after the napping drama. From that we jumped into Shyam's reveal, if instead of this A&K track they had gone to Arnav/Anjali track there would be major kolaveri  against the show and more towards Anjali because it would compromise on Arnav-Khushi time. I feel that had no option but to put in this track amidst the drama.

Great post Sri! I feel Khushi is justified in how she feels, it is not easy living under a roof where so many people hold you responsible for the hell unleashed on their lives worse her own husband supported those claims just a day after saying he trusts her. It was a devastating blow to Khushi to know he does not trust her as much as he claims and then when ready to leave she was forced to stay back. Its easy to see why she's frustrated and confused.

I don't get the complaints, first there were complaints there was too much of Anjali, then too much focus on the brother sister bond and now lack of. Exactly what do viewers want? It is not like Arnav has been shown forgetting about his sister, he is there for her but at the same time he cannot abandon Khushi. Khushi is his wife, someone who despite a close call with death to save his life was bitterly insulted by him for Anjali's sake. If he spends time trying to make it upto her, then so be it. Khushi has and is still going through hell, so she deserves the little time he is taking to make up for the pain he inflicted upon her.

Mandy, Khushi's justified in being hurt.. That's what I gathered from her monolog.. But I don't like the expression of that hurt. Just like I don't like being pushy Tongue The biggest drawback of being pushy is also that she's gonna be standing the middle of the sh** when it starts flying.. I rather like the approach with di.. Stay away.. If she would have stayed away on day one too, Arnie wouldn't have lost it.. Again, just saying Wink

Viewers jaae bhaag mein.. Isn't that the new stand though? Dekhna hai to dekho types.. Waise bhi viewers ko kahan pata hai what they want! Anji ke liye nani hai, mami hai Akash hai.. Khushi ke liye only ASR and NK.. Occasionally Payaliya (whom she is currently antagonizing)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

howcome.Mandy.DiyaS

Go to top