Ladki samajhdar hai. πŸ‘

Howcome?
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

🀣 πŸ€£

Babe - the AARP is calling us!

I am not smart as you gals pleej enlighten me on the acronym AARP... what does it stand for ?
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ipkbs

whats AARP???

Health insurance for 50 and aboveπŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: purplenpink

Rewinding to the start of the epi, I liked the ASR glimpse as he gives her the saree and in his somewhat self-centered mind is rightfully upset when she doesn't fawn over it. Who knew wooing the lady would be such hard work eh ASR? And that too when he had ticked all the boxes this time- he selected it, his favorite color, he bought it and then even gifted - ok maybe didn't exactly gift it but whatever!!

I kinda sorta understood Khushi's monologue but wish it was presented a bit more succinctly. Actually scratch that. Why an internal monologue? Why not spell it out to the hubby in plain words? I realize and identify with the expectation that he should know and understand but see clearly that isn't happening..

The NK-Arnav bromance is turning out to be quite an awesome riot and a perfect foil for the drama in other quartersπŸ‘

No pressure there but CVs you do realize there is that one outstanding promo that needs to play out?

Soul sister πŸ€— Poor Arnav, here he is learning from the mistake he made with the handbag yet it was not enough to win over Khushi, she's still upset and that leaves him frustrated. I loved his rant to NK about how she wouldn't look at him, that she didn't eat properly earlier, it was such an aww scene. I'm just loving this side to his character

I agree Khushi's dialogues could have been handled better, but its good that we the viewers have a better idea of what is going through her mind. We knew from the episode before this that it was not the birthday wish that was bothering her and now we see it has to do with how quickly he accused her without giving it a second thought. Khushi thought they were past this but sadly they are not.

The bromance scenes are a hit, the more I see the more I love!

Seeing how there was no new promo this week, it must mean the ME promo plays out before the week ends. I want a confrontation!! If Arnav can slip up when upset then so can Khushi, let him know exactly what she feels or at least give him more of a hint that he desperately needs.
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mepharm

Good one Vee...I think Teej too...ASR will be upset with her over something and this will be her manoing trickπŸ˜ƒ

I was thinking maybe his birthday too but that would be dragging this track WAY too much! So Teej it is πŸ˜†
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ipkbs

whats AARP???

Now THAT's a dig at age πŸ˜†
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moksha51

The sari was too nice for khushi standards.. I say it goes into the " return to the shop we borrowed it from and forgt about it" pile 

Agreed...i was actually surprised sanaya said she liked the saree in sbs ... Playing down-to-earth simble girl eh? 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: veeps

Happy 300th SGs...

It is easy to forgive, but it is not so easy to forget. She is not mad at him anymore, she gets the gusse mein dimaag chalna et all...But can she forget how easily he passed the blame on to her and then completely disregarded her wishes in the matter and forced her to stay with him. Because he can't live without her.

How could she even think of leaving him??? How could you not cut the cake I bought for you, how could you not like the decoration I arranged for you? How could you not eat the breakfast I made sure was cooked for you?? How could ignore everything I am doing for you? Except let you do what you want. Yeah, that you cannot do.

Here is where a viewer who absolutely hates the self less SP bahu with a  passion says, Good for you, Arnie boy. Teach her to be a little more selfish. Even better, teach her the meaning of boundaries. 

And while Khushi is learning that, Arnie boy will learn exactly what it is he needs to redeem himself from. It is not that he MU'd her, he needs to learn why it was so easy for him to MU her in the first place, why he finds it so easy to blame her for everything.

veeps ... absolutely loved your post, and especially this part above.

Adding to this, as I see many people are frustrated with Khushi's monologue today ... how come everyone can understand where Arnav is coming from, when all we have seen of his "tragic, dark past" is a single flashback repeated again and again ...
and cannot understand where Khushi is coming from, when we have seen her issues again and again, at least three times with Buaji-Garima, and again and again with Arnav?
At the start of the show, when Payal's wedding broke, Khushi was told she was responsible, because she wasn't Payal's real sister. When Buaji pushed her for the engagement, she was being irresponsible and ungrateful because she was adopted and she owed them ... even to pick up the lost ring, Buaji played the "you're adopted" card ...
Now Arnav ... every time Arhi start getting close, he lets her down and pushes her away ... Diwali, farak padta hai ... the forced marriage for six months right after all the flirting, bangle gifting and bindi scenes ...
They go through hell together, realise they love each other, they come back and the whole family is now against her, her only support is Arnav ... and he also blames her for what happened with Di. AND tells her that she has to stay for the next two months ... without really mentioning what will happen after that. Plus he's never been the most reliable person in the past ... every loving phase has been followed by a phase of hate, which always led to an upheaval in her life.

There's no point her telling him she doesn't trust this will last, he will assure her that it will, and the next time he's angry, will throw her out again ... it always happens to her ...

Do you blame Khushi for being upset, confused and very, very insecure? And the only person she can show all this to, is Arnav.

Edited by DiyaS - 11 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love the post, sari 😳
first of all, congratulations to the entire team for officially completing 300 episodes! πŸ˜ƒ
2nd - TRPs was a huge blunder yesterday with posts saying 2.0 when it's 3.0 πŸ˜†

anywaysss.. it was an interesting episode with a mix of all spices 🀣

arnav - khushi scene in the beginning - how can you actually corner someone to open a gift these two only knows 🀣

i loved how arnav went to nk - taking out his anger on him.. poor guy. he wants to patch them up and this is what he gets but it was hilarious 🀣

as for akash-payal esp payal, im glad she told khushi not to interfere. she always does something that will hurt her only.

for anjali, she's confused. she needs answers. hopefully nani and arnav will help in this - i want her to know the truth.

i loved the last 5mins 🀣 the trip down the 1st meeting - nk's reactions were hilarious 🀣 the way he said thriller, horror story. lol!
im glad he's realized that he made her life difficult in some way and he's trying to mend that.

tonight's episode - role reversal, eh? *d'oh* 
Originally posted by: savvy05

Joey raised a very valid question on why ASR is not spending time with his sister. This is where I think the PH was forced to play this track because A&K immediately came home after the napping drama. From that we jumped into Shyam's reveal, if instead of this A&K track they had gone to Arnav/Anjali track there would be major kolaveri  against the show and more towards Anjali because it would compromise on Arnav-Khushi time. I feel that had no option but to put in this track amidst the drama.

Hiyas Sri, awesome explanation of Khushi...

For point above regarding Arnie supporting Anji, I agree it is mostly to create the situation.  But it is also valid that the guy is just not capable of emotionally supporting her at this point... Give her affirmation that he is there , yes. But understand her, no. When she shows up at his room while he is ordering the sari, the only thing he is capable of asking is "Aap thik ho? aap ko kuch chaiye?" ... umm... yes, she wants something... some attention for a start... Does not compute for the boy...