Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! (Page 15)

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by magnetic693

</div><div>Quick question...
Di ki saut..what is the english translation? I am assuming it means "with my sister"...but I am not so sure.
I am gujarati, and hindi doesn't come easily to me...

saut means mistress doesn't it. Eeek!
I'm afraid to join those words together. Correct me someone...

Thanks for the clarification...ha! I have to be careful about my translating!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsMentalExoticaipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

@Veeps, lovely post explaining Khushi's monologue with her DM. ClapYes, she is hurt but not angry.

The reactions in this forum have been varied to Khushi's rebuffing Arnav's gestures.  As this is the SG thread and we do welcome and discuss all viewpoints I am going to put forth mine.Big smile

Its been only 3 days since Arnav has been trying to pacify Khushi. For 3 months Khushi harassed Arnav  begging/yelling/pleading to get to the bottom of why he married her and  he refused to budge an inch. I am not saying this is tit for tat. Khushi  had no clue as to what the reason for the marriage was and his hate towards her, Arnav on the other hand knows the reason - when he asked for forgiveness and she did not agree he took the refuge of contract marriage - her very words "how can you think about our marriage being a contract after what we have been through" should have given him a pretty clear idea that she is hurt.

So her reaction is not baseless and without reason, when viewers can understand ASR without monologues why not give the same benefit of doubt to Khushi after seeing the incidents play out Wink

Joey raised a very valid question on why ASR is not spending time with his sister. This is where I think the PH was forced to play this track because A&K immediately came home after the napping drama. From that we jumped into Shyam's reveal, if instead of this A&K track they had gone to Arnav/Anjali track there would be major kolaveri  against the show and more towards Anjali because it would compromise on Arnav-Khushi time. I feel that had no option but to put in this track amidst the drama.

Great post Sri! I feel Khushi is justified in how she feels, it is not easy living under a roof where so many people hold you responsible for the hell unleashed on their lives worse her own husband supported those claims just a day after saying he trusts her. It was a devastating blow to Khushi to know he does not trust her as much as he claims and then when ready to leave she was forced to stay back. Its easy to see why she's frustrated and confused.

I don't get the complaints, first there were complaints there was too much of Anjali, then too much focus on the brother sister bond and now lack of. Exactly what do viewers want? It is not like Arnav has been shown forgetting about his sister, he is there for her but at the same time he cannot abandon Khushi. Khushi is his wife, someone who despite a close call with death to save his life was bitterly insulted by him for Anjali's sake. If he spends time trying to make it upto her, then so be it. Khushi has and is still going through hell, so she deserves the little time he is taking to make up for the pain he inflicted upon her.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

momof2_IPKKNDcela-Maggie-docgirlsoapsudssavvy05ipkbsDiyaS

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by docgirl

Doc fab post.
agree today was CVS day to bop us on the head with their dialogues and remind us that this is not just a Lau story but a horror thriller Lau story and we need to prepare for the horrors also..
I like how you linked this as a trust building exercise which these two seriously need.. we had forgotten about the atoot vishwas.
and trps. Uugh. I'm also happy in my SKD. <font color="#990000">I'm still scarred from this mornings trp tamasha.</font>

<font color="#990000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me too, ippy. That 2.0 still haunts me...</font>

<font color="#990000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Laued jo bhi main... your VMs are just super Clap. I think your should a ArHi one to a Rajesh Khanna song as a tribute!Big smile</font>

thanks.
I lost sleep after that. didn't sleep till 7am..
I shall do one.. ill let you pick out the song, i haven't seen movies before I was born because of weird self imposed bans so I don't know the tunes.. Big smile

docgirlhowcomesavvy05

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Love it!!
Wondering why the dry spell re: sharths??? I feel like a gamblin' tonight!

Thanks Maggie... Sharth ke peechey itna paagal mat hoiye! Wink . 

Trying to keep the sharths to the weekends. Vaisey what do you want to sharth on? 

-Maggie-howcomeipkbs

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by MentalExotica

Yaar SGs you guys write so much that my thoughts drain out by the time I read all the posts, all beautifully and well written.

I feel there is nothing left for me to comment

I just want to see ASR wear a red saree if it's time for some reverse gear rabba-ve

RED SAREE TOH BANTA HAI BOSS, DEKHNA HAI TOH DEKHO LOLLOL

Hey Geetu... ROFLROFLROFL  this was brilliant... how about that unfinished kiss.. could Khushi have a go at it too?

The trick is Geetu to only read the TM post first, do your response and then read the rest of the responses.. that is how I do ...

Hi La! Hug
I do read the TM's post first and then scroll down, read some more and then this thread becomes a mahasagar or chakravyu I end up reading everything.

@DOCGIRL yaar aapke charan kahan hai.. kya likha hai, I never thought about the tribute with the flashbacks with such great depth.. Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsMepharmipkbssbk2

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Doc fab post.
agree today was CVS day to bop us on the head with their dialogues and remind us that this is not just a Lau story but a horror thriller Lau story and we need to prepare for the horrors also..
I like how you linked this as a trust building exercise which these two seriously need.. we had forgotten about the atoot vishwas.
and trps. Uugh. I'm also happy in my SKD. <font color="#990000">I'm still scarred from this mornings trp tamasha.</font>

<font color="#990000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me too, ippy. That 2.0 still haunts me...</font>

<font color="#990000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Laued jo bhi main... your VMs are just super Clap. I think your should a ArHi one to a Rajesh Khanna song as a tribute!Big smile</font>

thanks.
I lost sleep after that. didn't sleep till 7am..
I shall do one.. ill let you pick out the song, i haven't seen movies before I was born because of weird self imposed bans so I don't know the tunes.. Big smile

Kati patang please ... Any song from that movie... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

</div><div>Quick question...
</div>
Di ki saut..what is the english translation? I am assuming it means "with my sister"...but I am not so sure.
<div>I am gujarati, and hindi doesn't come easily to me...

saut means mistress doesn't it. Eeek!
I'm afraid to join those words together. Correct me someone...

You are doing well taybsLOL

shukhriya, ipk has been helping my lingo. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howcome

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Joey Hug ... thanku! Fishing for compliments?... much. Tongue I laued your post...BUT don't  think I'm not going to call you out on the DDLJ obsession - kya maajra hai? Jurmana bharna padega... just for this tom poem on Anjali Di. Wink

Me fishing for compliments? Never doc. I suffer from Rag1ni syndrome although I have a reason to not publicize my crap, she has absolutely no reason to downplay her brilliance. DDLJ - we have a love-hate relationship so it fits in with IPK. Poem on Anjali Di ... Nahiii!!! Something is amiss there. Don't.Know.What.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlMentalExoticasoapsudssavvy05ipkbs

Go to top