Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! - Page 52

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -monalisa-

They don't. I'm merely repeating what I'm kind of sick of hearing about, Payal.  
@ bold πŸ˜†

I really do not get the fascination for rains and/or the saree but then we both are in the minority here Mona.
Rain is Cold
Rain is Wet
Rain makes you Sick
Rain makes you Smell

aur kuch kahoon ya yeh kaafi hai???
Originally posted by Mepharm

Arey baba...that figure in the dark is HP...now tht I have you all outta SKD ...go and work...πŸ˜†

tell me the truth...are you my boss?
And how did you know i am who i am ...are you hacking into my cookies (internet explorer wale)
Originally posted by -monalisa-

With ASR and Gul and Gautam, we can never really know that.  

Quite true! But then if he goes that far back into ASR mode, then a lot of what has happened after kidnapping track won't make sense, right? I am thinking they are past that stage, especially after his failed expensive gifts ideas. All she wanted was heartfelt wishes which he granted with so much emotion when she was asleep. 
Originally posted by purplenpink

@ bold πŸ˜†

I really do not get the fascination for rains and/or the saree but then we both are in the minority here Mona.

Count me in, I think it is messy and uncomfortable. To feel romantic you have to atleast be comfortable, no?
Originally posted by chip

Quite true! But then if he goes that far back into ASR mode, then a lot of what has happened after kidnapping track won't make sense, right? I am thinking they are past that stage, especially after his failed expensive gifts ideas. All she wanted was heartfelt wishes which he granted with so much emotion when she was asleep. 

he has a new chaap.
thandi saas andar, aur thandi saas bahar phenko, he's learnt the art of controlling his garam khoon. ab sirf KKG bole gi aur wo sune ga
Originally posted by howcome

tell me the truth...are you my boss?
And how did you know i am who i am ...are you hacking into my cookies (internet explorer wale)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Aaj mere mein GH ki aatman ghus gayee hain...I am giving everyone reality checks🀣

In the words of GH...''GET A FREAKING LIFE EVERYBODY''πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by howcome

Varna ...'marital rape' thoda mushkil hoga ...

i still cant get over IF reacting and calling it marital rape...hilarious

😲😲😲😲 What the...what marital rape? ye kaha se aaya? ufff IF ki ye janta khabhi kabhi totally too much hoti hai.
Originally posted by ipkbs

he has a new chaap.
thandi saas andar, aur thandi saas bahar phenko, he's learnt the art of controlling his garam khoon. ab sirf KKG bole gi aur wo sune ga

Getting there slowly but surely
Edited by chip - 11 years ago
Originally posted by chip

🀣 

Going by the motto - past performances guarantee future expectations

🀣

the only past performance on record so far has been shyamu's...leading to future expectations...πŸ˜†

Arnie ka performance to ho pehle...expectations door ki baat hai...🀣