Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

BTW, does it mean that the promo actually played out today?  Or are we yet to hear him say, "I'll make you Mrs. ASR for life"? 

More to come... ab maidam khushi ko contract dialogue bolna toh hai na...
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

BTW, does it mean that the promo actually played out today?  Or are we yet to hear him say, "I'll make you Mrs. ASR for life"? 

Partly.
I'm sure he will say the words.
we are getting closer to the blow up and then he will talk about Mrs ASR
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hopefully, yet to come. Khushi's insecurities need to be addressed. His kabhi-haan, kabhie-na mood swings are not helping. She doesn't know when he will swing around and say - Did you think you really trapped me? Ha!

We know he won't again, but she doesn't.
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: howcome

More to come... ab maidam khushi ko contract dialogue bolna toh hai na...

Point noted.  So it will happen by the end of the next confrontation, right?  This promo has taken really really maddeningly long to play out.  Wasn't it shown as a promo for the ME?  
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Playing devil's advocate for a change, sari and rain has to happen together, kya? 

Why do either of those need to happen?😲 
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purplenpink

Why do either of those need to happen?😲 

They don't. I'm merely repeating what I'm kind of sick of hearing about, Payal.  
-monalisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chip

Hopefully, yet to come. Khushi's insecurities need to be addressed. His kabhi-haan, kabhie-na mood swings are not helping. She doesn't know when he will swing around and say - Did you think you really trapped me? Ha!

We know he won't again, but she doesn't.

With ASR and Gul and Gautam, we can never really know that.  
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chip

Sigh! soapy - your siggy = golden rule, no?

We can't have Khushi in Arnavji's arms in 1/2 epi, right? The challenge is going to go see-saw before Khushi acknowledges defeat and accepts Shaitan cum Rajkumar as hubby. Also, confrontation has to happen? So, rain romance ain't happening tomorrow. 

@payal and chip : ya I know asli duniya mein sirf dil toot te hain...like khushi said...aaj kal bahut sapne dekhne lagey hain...reality will bite tomorrow...esp given the sadistic CVs😆

@ mona: u can gloat haq se...in this case if u win we all win😆
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arey baba...that figure in the dark is HP...now tht I have you all outta SKD ...go and work...😆