Spice Girls Hangout:How I met my wife! - Page 49

Posted: 11 years ago
btw i know the SKD rule.
but it is ASR who comes back, when he left he got a phonecall and they didn't show what was said except "haan bolo".

Likely meeting cancel.

No rain. Itni jaldi nahin. More like a confrontation...
and definitely not a saree, that red saree was pretty, she ain't going to ruin it in the rain
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Ha, and they thought they could pull a fast one on us.  By the end of the first 3 minutes tomorrow, "Khushiji!!!! Are you ok? Aaap khujli se dar gayi"??? "Khujli nahin Nanheji, bijli. Aur hum dar nahin rahe the". 

πŸ˜†

Has the tempering of expectations for tomorrow been done yet?  Who thinks it is NKs shadow Khushi saw? 

In my SKD :

Even if it is NK, he gets hit by that pot she is holding and she HAS to run to the HERO ,i say!

Outside my SKD
Gul tussi mahaan ho!

Has the tempering of expectations for tomorrow been done yet?  Who thinks it is NKs shadow Khushi saw? 
🀣

Look at you and Chip (sorry don't know your name?) determinedly yanking the dreamers out

Ok that shadow was definitely ASR's alright. Nothing else is going to happen. This challenge will play out for a couple of epis atleast or so I'm hoping πŸ˜‰ 
Ab sharting ki hai,
toh ASR ki bahoon mai jaana toh banta hai!!!!

tell me to snap out of it...
my bubbles been restored with steel clipsπŸ˜†

Ha, and they thought they could pull a fast one on us.  By the end of the first 3 minutes tomorrow, "Khushiji!!!! Are you ok? Aaap khujli se dar gayi"??? "Khujli nahin Nanheji, bijli. Aur hum dar nahin rahe the". 
kya baat hai...aaj aap full form mein hain... ⭐️

Keep it coming girl!!😊
Originally posted by howcome

Agreed ...she has no time to change into a saree too... so no rain romance πŸ˜†

Playing devil's advocate for a change, sari and rain has to happen together, kya? 

Playing devil's advocate for a change, sari and rain has to happen together, kya? 

No let them ruin the ugly green dress with the rain...

sarees are waise rare in Khoosi's wardrobe

Varna ...'marital rape' thoda mushkil hoga ...

i still cant get over IF reacting and calling it marital rape...hilarious
Originally posted by purplenpink

🀣

Look at you and Chip (sorry don't know your name?) determinedly yanking the dreamers out

Ok that shadow was definitely ASR's alright. Nothing else is going to happen. This challenge will play out for a couple of epis atleast or so I'm hoping πŸ˜‰ 

I am Surekha. You are Payal-purplenpinkwali in Shweta's words?